Hello; 안녕하세요; 你好 (that's all the languages I know, sorry)

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Hello; 안녕하세요; 你好 (that's all the languages I know, sorry)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Charis Etter
    @kpcentaursister

I figured I should officially introduce myself…probably should have done this first, but oh well.

Hi, I’m Charis. I’m @theresa-play ‘s sister. For those of you from KP, you’ll probably get my @name but for those who started here on SE…well, I’ll tell you if you ask.

Since this is a writing site, I’m sure y’all’ll be curious about favorite genres and stuff so probably my faves to write would be dystopian-sci-fi or tolkien-ish fantasy. For reading, literally anything I can get my hands on.

But yeah, hi y’all! Ask me anything! (Yes @theresa-play is just as weird in real life)

• This topic was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by Charis Etter.

https://galaxyagent.wordpress.com

Theresa Play
      @theresa-play

@kpcentaursister, you’re wrong…I’m weirder.

Welcome to the world of SE! About time too…

or…Welcome to the second bestiest place on the internet

• This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by Theresa Play.

"My prayer is that when I die, all of hell rejoices that I am out of the fight."
        - C. S. Lewis

Selah
        @selah-chelyah

@kpcentaursister

Welcome, Charis! I love your name, BTW. I write his-fic mostly. 🙂

@theresa-play

LOL! We shall see if that is true…

Assistant Guildmaster of the Awesome Meraki
        ~ Created to create ~

Ariel Ashira
        @ashira

@kpcentaursister You tag name is SO funny…and yes its because I am a Kapeefer who knows your sister.

How old are you?  I’m sixteen.  And nice languages!

"No matter how much it hurts, how dark it gets, or how hard you fall, you are never out of the fight."

Charis Etter
        @kpcentaursister

@selah-chelyah Thanks! I was born with it.

@ashira I’m 20 (I know, I’m old) but I started on KP at 16. I love the way all these guys set up everything.

Ariel Ashira
          @ashira

@kpcentaursister Not all that much older.

"No matter how much it hurts, how dark it gets, or how hard you fall, you are never out of the fight."

TheClumsy_Lamplighter
          @theclumsy_lamplighter

@kpcentaursister

so what *is* with your @ name 😉

I'm a Book person, caramel (most often paired with chocolate) lover and illustrating is my destiny.

Charis Etter
          @kpcentaursister

@theclumsy_lamplighter

There was an idea, on KingdomPen, that each person’s username would represent them in a group book someone was writing. There was fan art and everything for it. My sister @thersa-play requested to be a centaur in the book. I wasn’t very involved at that time so I became known as Alia’s sister or the Centaur’s sister.

Huh….I thought the story was longer lol. Anyway, when this site first opened I thought it would be a good idea so people could know who I was and I never changed it.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by Charis Etter.

Charis Etter
            @kpcentaursister

@theclumsy_lamplighter What kind of illustrations do you do? Just your own or do you take requests? Did you draw your profile pic?

TheClumsy_Lamplighter
              @theclumsy_lamplighter

@kpcentaursister that’s cool. Everything is shorter when you write it out 😉 like when you are writing and you think you have the entire book written out but…. it’s only 4 pages.

And to answer your questions, they are kind of cartoony but based on human anatomy, like a little biy bigger heads and eyes, but still proportionate. You know? i love requests!!! No, I wish it was my artwork, It’s some fanart I found online of one of my favorite characters. I’ve been meaning to change it to one of my drawings but all of the pictures I have of my drawings are in bad lighting. Do you draw?

I'm a Book person, caramel (most often paired with chocolate) lover and illustrating is my destiny.

Charis Etter
              @kpcentaursister

@theclumsy_lamplighter Amen!!!!

That’s cool. I have several friends who love to take my characters and draw them anime style for me. My sister–not @theresa-play (who really should be a professional artist because she’s that good) also draws for me. My drawings are pretty bad in comparison lol. I draw maps and such, but that’s about it.

I’ve got some characters I’d be interested to see if you want to draw them. Is there a dm thing on here or should I starts something in a different conversation?

Theresa Play
                @theresa-play

Just so everyone is clear, I am not the one who should be a professional artist. I murder art, unless I’m drawing a stick figure.

"My prayer is that when I die, all of hell rejoices that I am out of the fight."
                  - C. S. Lewis

TheClumsy_Lamplighter
                  @theclumsy_lamplighter

@kpcentaursister Lol how many sisters do you have?

Oh My Spam! I’d love to draw your characters for you! There is not a DM on here sadly…  but there is a space in the art section for drawing characters, If you wanna post on there?

Charis Etter
                  @kpcentaursister

@theclumsy_lamplighter I’m the third of six girls lol there’s a lot of us (just wait til I start having brother-in-laws **cringes** it’s hard enough to keep track as it is)

I’ll check it out!

TheClumsy_Lamplighter
                    @theclumsy_lamplighter

@kpcentaursister Wow…. i wonder what that’s like? Crazy I’m guessing. How many bathrooms are in your house? Also I meant to say before I think it’s awesome that you’re learning Korean and Chinese!!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest