Have You Noticed the Book on the Home Page is "Lord of the Rings?"

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Have You Noticed the Book on the Home Page is "Lord of the Rings?"

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Abigail Rebekah
    @abigail-rebekah

@bigideaskc

Have you watched the LOTRs’ movies? I’ve been watching them recently with my older sisters, and have really enjoyed them. I’ve looked through Lord of the Rings, but haven’t read them properly as they are soooo long, and I like just getting to the main bits of the story lol πŸ˜‰

~ Laugh. Drink Coffee. Smile. And Write ~

A.N. Parker
      @bigideaskc

Have you watched the LOTRs’ movies? I’ve been watching them recently with my older sisters, and have really enjoyed them. I’ve looked through Lord of the Rings, but haven’t read them properly as they are soooo long, and I like just getting to the main bits of the story lol πŸ˜‰

@abigail-rebekah YES YIS YOS YUSSS. I love the LOTR movies. They are SO. Flipping. GOOOOOOD. XD And yeah, LOL, I know what you mean.

Grammar Geek | Steampunk Enthusiast | Published Author | Winged Warrior | Avatar by The Fledgling Artist

Abigail Rebekah
        @abigail-rebekah

@bigideaskc

I know right???? They are really good, especially when you live in Middle Earth, or very close πŸ˜‰ and get to experience the hobbits and orcs for real lol πŸ˜‰

A.N. Parker
          @bigideaskc

I know right???? They are really good, especially when you live in Middle Earth, or very close πŸ˜‰ and get to experience the hobbits and orcs for real lol πŸ˜‰

LOL. That’s awesome. πŸ˜€ (You mean the sets, right? If so, that is AWESOME.)

Grammar Geek | Steampunk Enthusiast | Published Author | Winged Warrior | Avatar by The Fledgling Artist

Livi Ryddle
            @anne_the_noob14

@bigideaskc Yes!! I noticed it a little while back and was like YES!!! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

"Hey. Spit that out."
            *ignores him and swallows frog*
            _____
            "This is the way."

Livi Ryddle
            @anne_the_noob14

@trallion That’s impressive XD I first read it last year (I would’ve been 14) and got bogged down so much lol. Reading it again now and it’s better πŸ˜€

"Hey. Spit that out."
            *ignores him and swallows frog*
            _____
            "This is the way."

A.N. Parker
            @bigideaskc

@bigideaskc Yes!! I noticed it a little while back and was like YES!!! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

@anne_the_noob14 Haha! πŸ˜‚ πŸ‘

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 4 days ago by A.N. Parker. Reason: mentioning Livi
              • This reply was modified 2 weeks, 4 days ago by A.N. Parker.

Abigail Rebekah
              @abigail-rebekah

@bigideaskc

I was meaning cus I live in NZ…but I haven’t actually ever visited the set for LOTR. I really want to πŸ™‚

A.N. Parker
                @bigideaskc

I was meaning cus I live in NZ…

That’s what I figured. πŸ˜€ That’s really cool. I’ve heard the scenery is beautiful there!

but I haven’t actually ever visited the set for LOTR. I really want to πŸ™‚

That would be great! If you ever do, feel free to share photos of the beautiful scenery (if they allow that, haha).

Abigail Rebekah
                  @abigail-rebekah

@bigideaskc

Yes, it definitely is πŸ™‚

Lol…that would be cool πŸ˜‰

Candide
                    @candide

Congrats!

I’ve started reading “Lord of the Ring” a month ago for the first time too.

A.N. Parker
                    @bigideaskc

I’ve started reading β€œLord of the Ring” a month ago for the first time too.

@candide Oh, awesome! Congratulations! πŸ™‚

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest