fb

Have You Noticed the Book on the Home Page is "Lord of the Rings?"

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Have You Noticed the Book on the Home Page is "Lord of the Rings?"

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Abigail Rebekah
    @abigail-rebekah

@bigideaskc

Have you watched the LOTRs’ movies? I’ve been watching them recently with my older sisters, and have really enjoyed them. I’ve looked through Lord of the Rings, but haven’t read them properly as they are soooo long, and I like just getting to the main bits of the story lol ๐Ÿ˜‰

~ Laugh. Drink Coffee. Smile. And Write ~

A.N. Parker
    @bigideaskc

Have you watched the LOTRsโ€™ movies? Iโ€™ve been watching them recently with my older sisters, and have really enjoyed them. Iโ€™ve looked through Lord of the Rings, but havenโ€™t read them properly as they are soooo long, and I like just getting to the main bits of the story lol ๐Ÿ˜‰

@abigail-rebekah
    YES YIS YOS YUSSS. I love the LOTR movies. They are SO. Flipping. GOOOOOOD. XD And yeah, LOL, I know what you mean.

Grammar Geek | Steampunk Enthusiast | Published Author | Winged Warrior | Avatar by RedPhoenix15

Abigail Rebekah
    @abigail-rebekah

@bigideaskc

I know right???? They are really good, especially when you live in Middle Earth, or very close ๐Ÿ˜‰ and get to experience the hobbits and orcs for real lol ๐Ÿ˜‰

A.N. Parker
    @bigideaskc

I know right???? They are really good, especially when you live in Middle Earth, or very close ๐Ÿ˜‰ and get to experience the hobbits and orcs for real lol ๐Ÿ˜‰

LOL. That’s awesome. ๐Ÿ˜€ (You mean the sets, right? If so, that is AWESOME.)

Grammar Geek | Steampunk Enthusiast | Published Author | Winged Warrior | Avatar by RedPhoenix15

Livi Ryddle
    @anne_the_noob14

@bigideaskc Yes!! I noticed it a little while back and was like YES!!! ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

โ€œEnough! Be quiet! I canโ€™t hear myself think! I canโ€™t hear my teeth chatter!"

Livi Ryddle
    @anne_the_noob14

@trallion That’s impressive XD I first read it last year (I would’ve been 14) and got bogged down so much lol. Reading it again now and it’s better ๐Ÿ˜€

โ€œEnough! Be quiet! I canโ€™t hear myself think! I canโ€™t hear my teeth chatter!"

A.N. Parker
    @bigideaskc

@bigideaskc Yes!! I noticed it a little while back and was like YES!!! ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

@anne_the_noob14
    Haha! ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ‘

• This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by A.N. Parker. Reason: mentioning Livi
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by A.N. Parker.

Abigail Rebekah
    @abigail-rebekah

@bigideaskc

I was meaning cus I live in NZ…but I haven’t actually ever visited the set for LOTR. I really want to ๐Ÿ™‚

A.N. Parker
    @bigideaskc

I was meaning cus I live in NZโ€ฆ

That’s what I figured. ๐Ÿ˜€ That’s really cool. I’ve heard the scenery is beautiful there!

but I havenโ€™t actually ever visited the set for LOTR. I really want to ๐Ÿ™‚

That would be great! If you ever do, feel free to share photos of the beautiful scenery (if they allow that, haha).

Abigail Rebekah
    @abigail-rebekah

@bigideaskc

Yes, it definitely is ๐Ÿ™‚

Lol…that would be cool ๐Ÿ˜‰

Candide
    @candide

Congrats!

I’ve started reading “Lord of the Ring” a month ago for the first time too.

A.N. Parker
    @bigideaskc

Iโ€™ve started reading โ€œLord of the Ringโ€ a month ago for the first time too.

@candide
    Oh, awesome! Congratulations! ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest