Guilds Question

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Guilds Question

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  RyoWildfire 3 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

RyoWildfire
    @ryowildfire

Hello! I don’t know if this is the right place to post this so I apologize if it isn’t.

I submitted an application to join a Guild around mid-June. I know it said it may take up to a month to be placed but I also believe I read somewhere that new Guild members are placed at the beginning of the month. Am I able to be placed into a Guild with July’s new Guild members or do I need to wait until August? Please let me know.

Thanks!

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@ryowildfire Hi! I am not sure how it works, but @daeus-lamb would probably know.

It might be delayed because they might be in the process of setting up another guild and that can take a bit longer. Or maybe you’ll be getting a notification soon. I don’t know. πŸ™‚

Daeus Lamb
    @daeus-lamb

@ryowildfire Hey, this is my bad. I’ve been behind schedule for adding new guildlings. The plan is to work on that this week.

πŸ˜€
    πŸ‘•πŸ‘
    πŸ‘– 🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒

Noodle-Mum
    @noodle-mum

Ah, i’m so glad I found this! I submitted an application end of may/beginning of June I believe, so I’m thankful to hear some news on it.

@daeus-lamb Take all the time that you need! Running a site is hard work and we appreciate all the time you and the other team members have poured into this website for people like us. πŸ™‚ You’re doing great!

RyoWildfire
    @ryowildfire

@daeus-lamb

Thank you so much for the response and take all the time you need. I agree with @noodle-mum. Thanks for all the hard work you do on this site. I am so grateful that this site exists. πŸ™‚

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Learn What Readers Want

We compiled and analyzed how 300+Β readersΒ answered 18 questions about what they want to see in fiction. Get the free e-book and we'll also regularly send you resources to help you grow as a writer.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest