Guilds Question

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Guilds Question

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  RyoWildfire 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

RyoWildfire
    @ryowildfire

Hello! I don’t know if this is the right place to post this so I apologize if it isn’t.

I submitted an application to join a Guild around mid-June. I know it said it may take up to a month to be placed but I also believe I read somewhere that new Guild members are placed at the beginning of the month. Am I able to be placed into a Guild with July’s new Guild members or do I need to wait until August? Please let me know.

Thanks!

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@ryowildfire Hi! I am not sure how it works, but @daeus-lamb would probably know.

It might be delayed because they might be in the process of setting up another guild and that can take a bit longer. Or maybe you’ll be getting a notification soon. I don’t know. πŸ™‚

Daeus Lamb
    @daeus-lamb

@ryowildfire Hey, this is my bad. I’ve been behind schedule for adding new guildlings. The plan is to work on that this week.

πŸ˜€
    πŸ‘•πŸ‘
    πŸ‘– 🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒

Noodle-Mum
    @noodle-mum

Ah, i’m so glad I found this! I submitted an application end of may/beginning of June I believe, so I’m thankful to hear some news on it.

@daeus-lamb Take all the time that you need! Running a site is hard work and we appreciate all the time you and the other team members have poured into this website for people like us. πŸ™‚ You’re doing great!

RyoWildfire
    @ryowildfire

@daeus-lamb

Thank you so much for the response and take all the time you need. I agree with @noodle-mum. Thanks for all the hard work you do on this site. I am so grateful that this site exists. πŸ™‚

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Learn What Readers Want

We compiled and analyzed how 300+Β readersΒ answered 18 questions about what they want to see in fiction. Get the free e-book and we'll also regularly send you resources to help you grow as a writer.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest