fb

Guilds

Viewing 12 posts - 106 through 117 (of 117 total)
  • Author
    Catwing
    @catwing

@wordsmith too bad…

@graceabounds2129
    Six writing guilds and an art guild. I shall have to see who you are then… 😉

When your wings are weak and you feel like you can't fly any farther you're halfway there!

Catwing
    @catwing

@graceabounds2129 @wordsmith *grins* And I’d get an Epic Ereki Crest. It could be another of my beautiful brooches (I actually have one in real life, not for Ereki, but for the clan I’m descended from…).

When your wings are weak and you feel like you can't fly any farther you're halfway there!

graceabounds2129
    @graceabounds2129

@catwing An art guild? I didn’t know that! Maybe I’ll have to recommend some of my art friends over that way… Also, that’s cool!

-Lindsey
    2 Corinthians 12:9

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@catwing

Cool!

Published author, student in writing, works with HazelGracePress.com

Rachel Rogers
    @scribbles

@wordsmith

Ha! I should have guessed that you were at least part of the catalyst behind this concept of guild badges… 😛

Ambiverted INFP. Scribbles all the words. Names the plant friends. Secretly Edna the Piguirrel.

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@scribbles

I don’t know if I was a catalyst… but I know I was told they were looking into it… and that was after I’d been saying stuff about it all the time.

Rachel Rogers
    @scribbles

@wordsmith

Well, it’s at least a great opportunity to claim a little credit using the post hoc ergo propter hoc  fallacy. 😉

Ambiverted INFP. Scribbles all the words. Names the plant friends. Secretly Edna the Piguirrel.

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@scribbles

I avoid that altogether… It tends to leave one vulnerable to logic, being a logical ineptitude itself.

Rachel Rogers
    @scribbles

@wordsmith

I was just kidding. xP

(Of course, if I’d been smart, I would have mentioned that originally…because that would have been smart…)

• This reply was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by Rachel Rogers.
    • This reply was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by Rachel Rogers.

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@scribbles

I guessed so…

Catwing
    @catwing

@graceabounds2129 I think it may have limited space. But you can check. 😀

@wordsmith
    I hope to live up to it. 🙂

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@graceabounds2129 Yeah! Tell all your art friends! I don’t know how many is too many for a guild leader to handle but I personally would love more guildmates! ^o^ (Maybe if there ends up being enough demand for it, a second art guild would start up.)

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

Viewing 12 posts - 106 through 117 (of 117 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest