fb

Guilds

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 117 total)
  • Author
    Catwing
    @catwing

@millennium-m There are currently six guilds that I know of. As you can see here.
    I’m an Ereki by the way (Erekdale is my guild).

@wordsmith
    There’re arch-nemesises?! *rubs paws together* This should be good. Maybe even a gif war will begin, and I don’t believe that there’s been one of those here yet. *grins, vanishing from tail to head, her grin vanishing last* Ta-ta.

When your wings are weak and you feel like you can't fly any farther you're halfway there!

Anonymous

Okay, @catwing. Thanks. I’m an Avensers. So I come from Avensbeck…

Jane Maree
    @jane-maree

@millennium-m Yep, there are six writers guilds currently, plus one artist’s guild.

– Avensbeck (Guildmaster: Gabrielle Pollack)
    – Erekdale (Audrey Caylin)
    – Meraki (me 😛 )
    – New Wessex (Daeus Lamb)
    – Parimi Alca (J.A. Penrose)
    – Rillumen (Brandon Miller)

– Camp Artifex (Christi Eaton)

Writing Heroes ♦ Writing Hope // janemareeauthor.com.au

Anonymous

That’s cool @jane-maree! Thanks!

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@jane-maree

Rillumen… Rising!

We are Lumenites, lighting up the world!

Rillumen… Writers!

I am unofficially Rillumens inspirational speaker and voice to the world.

Published author, student in writing, works with HazelGracePress.com

Catwing
    @catwing

I forgot about the art guild…

@wordsmith
    Congratulations on that unofficial title.

When your wings are weak and you feel like you can't fly any farther you're halfway there!

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@catwing

Thanks! 🤣

Catwing
    @catwing

@wordsmith So I found some time and drew most of the picture… But here’s the thing, I don’t know where Kenneth should look or if they should be closed. Also should I draw Jackal Five’s arms along the inside edge of the cape? I went ahead and did some of the smearing, but there’s still several details to add.

Game or Life (unfinished)

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@catwing

Wow!

That’s really good! You are on the right track. 🙂

Catwing
    @catwing

@wordsmith Thanks… But this,

But here’s the thing, I don’t know where Kenneth should look or if they should be closed. Also should I draw Jackal Five’s arms along the inside edge of the cape?

was a question for you… So ideas?

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@catwing

Oh! Sorry. Closed eyes is great, and I think not on the arms.

Catwing
    @catwing

@wordsmith
    Thanks. *nods*

Catwing
    @catwing

@wordsmith I finished it last week.
    Three versions for you.

The final.

Game or life final v.1

The slight outline.

Game or life v.2

Glow around the characters.

Game or life v.3

What do you think? Which do you like best? Do you want me to add words (I could try to on BeFunky)? Just curious what did you want to use these for? I’m fine if you want to use them for something I would just like to know what. 😀

@rae-marie I finally finished his cover, so what cover thing did you want me to try and draw for you? No idea when I’ll finish it. XP

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@catwing

EEEEEE!!!! (Wow! You made me step out of character there… I didn’t outwardly do that, but inside…) EEEEE!!!!

This is so cool! It’s simplistic, yet holds the character of everything… I am blown away. Could I take all of them and mess around with each one. Because I can’t say quite yet which one I’ll use.

And as for what I plan on using them for (And what ever I do, art I’ll give art credit to you. Wow! Catwing is a great artist name if you ever wanted to do that)… What I have in writing those stories, is an outline for what I could turn into a novella. And that’s what I’d like to do. Turn it into a novella. I think right now it’s around six thousand words worth, which is a good start, and I’ll be filling in a lot more, making everything cohesive and sticky, in the best of ways.

I think the setting and characters really want to break free and stretch and I’d like to let them do that.

I also have the ulterior motive that it’s really cool to have someone draw something based on your work, and it just feels… Invigorating. It’s kinda like reaching an author goal.

Thank you sooo much.

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@catwing

I hope you had fun with it.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 117 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest