fb

Guilds

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 117 total)
  • Author
    Catwing
    @catwing

@wordsmith
    Ah, logic and thoughts. I know it’s pretty good and I like it. Amazing?
    But I think what I’m saying is there is room for improvement, so I know how to make it better. You are right, it just changes how you look at it. *cough*I could add to the picture, but I won’t.*cough*
    Yes, that is not the point of compliments, the point of compliments are to say what is good about it or to compliment (which is a polite expression of praise or admiration. Interesting. *just looked that definition up*).

That could be good. I haven’t been drawing that much, just cause I haven’t done it. What sort of projects? I may be able to do them or not. It depends on life. 😛

When your wings are weak and you feel like you can't fly any farther you're halfway there!

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@catwing

So here is the idea…

I love how you put all of those characters into one picture, where they are all there, but in a different scene. And I would love to see that on a picture for a story series on my blog.

Published author, student in writing, works with HazelGracePress.com

Catwing
    @catwing

@wordsmith
    Okay, I can probably do that.
    Which story series? Which characters? Do you have any reference pictures of what they sort of look like or descriptions?

When your wings are weak and you feel like you can't fly any farther you're halfway there!

RaeMarie
    @raemarie

I love your art! I would love it if you might find the time to maybe do some cover work for me. Nothing real big. @catwing

INFP-T. Christ follower, music lover, a dreamer of Middle Earth..........

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@catwing

The Game Or Life series… If you could read all four that would be great (unless you already have read them and don’t need to), and then here is what I have in mind: A picture of Kenneth in his black armor, without a helmet, kneeling. Behind him stands the Jackal Five, though with less prominent lines, and with a helmet that shows eyes nose and mouth. On their left and right are Kenneth’s little sister and father with a pistol. The latter two are facing away from Kenneth, though you can see their faces, an angled view of their bodies.

If you have any questions please ask.

Also, if this feels to complicated, and you can’t do it, please let me know.

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

As for reference pictures, no. And descriptions a little. I’d like to use Kenneth from the sequel… and then for his sister, shorter in build, pony tail, jean shorts that stop just above the knees, a simple short sleeved t-shirt, and a eyes that seem to catch every detail around them. For the father, a pair of cargo pants, with a black (or grey) t-shirt (long sleeve) which is rolled up to the elbow, and the hem is tucked into his pants. He has pepper black heir, which is in an army cut. The pistol is in his left hand, which means he is on Kenneth’s right and our left (looking at the picture).

Catwing
    @catwing

@wordsmith I will read them all first and probably have more questions for you. Then I will draw! 🙂

@raemarie
    Could it be pencil like the one I posted? I would have to wait a while on doing. I’m editing my WIP, figuring out publicity, beta reading, and I will probably do Wordsmith’s first (cause he asked first.).

This is why I’m part Cheshire. I am mad. *laughs hysterically* Life is so much fun. 😀

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@catwing

Sounds great! Thank you soo much!

Catwing
    @catwing

@wordsmith you’re welcome! We’ll see how it goes since I’m better at drawing animals than people, and drawing girls than boys. *shrug* It is practice.

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@catwing

Indeed… merely a fun challenge 🙂

Catwing
    @catwing

@wordsmith I read all the parts.
    So I did a general sketch of it (with word that I may just leave spaces/highlights for). The cloakish thing I’m thinking of doing a dark fog that Jackel Five tapers off into. I did it on lined paper just to get a general idea of where and what positons they’re in. Do you want them holding the guns like that or differently? Is his hair lile that or no? Opinions?

Game or Life gesture

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@catwing

This looks cool! The only thing to change would be with Lizy who doesn’t have a gun (I was probably not clear about that), just her father does.

The rest looks perfect! *is super excited*

Catwing
    @catwing

@wordsmith I misread and made it symetrical (also all those back to back gun holding poses, that I’ve seen, didn’t help). 😛

Yay! I just have to design Kenneth’s armor and Jackel Five’s helmet. (Do you draw your characters? Has anyone else [that you could show as reference]. It’s fine if you don’t have any. What are the suits based on? I got the sinews on the joints but other than that do I need to design something?)

Is this for a sequel you’re doing? It seems like it. 😀

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@catwing

I really like how you set it up… It’s not exactly what I had in mind, but I like it batter than what I had in mind.

And no… I do not draw my characters… Mostly I don’t draw animate objects… I can pull off an inanimate object. Every now and then I can do a human, but it takes quite a bit of effort on my part, and it only comes to me in spurts… But I am not an artist. I dabble in art.

If you need, I can try to pull the armor design together… But at the same time I’d like to see someone’s interpretation, to tell me how well my descriptions are working.

But like I said, if you need more resources, I can pull them together (Even if that means I write a super detailed description).

• This reply was modified 3 years, 2 months ago by Buddy J..

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

And I plan on pulling all four of them together… sharpening them up, and then making them more cohesive. This is not only a cover for that, but also gives me a name to live up to. Because I don’t want to imply that there are such relationships, and then not really do anything with the relationships.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 117 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest