fb

Guilds

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 117 total)
  • Author
    Catwing
    @catwing

@daeus-lamb
    I had submitted a Guild submission last month. On the guild submission page it says,

“We normally only add members to Guilds at the beginning of each month, so it may be a couple weeks before we assign you to a Guild.”

It is now the beginning of the month (the 6th currently) and the submission form says,

“Waiting time to join a guild may take up to a month. If, around that time, you have still not been placed in a guild, consider contacting us for an update and we’ll try to get you in one asap.”

So I just thought I poke around and see about that. (Because I’m excited and curious.) πŸ™‚

When your wings are weak and you feel like you can't fly any farther you're halfway there!

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@daeus-lamb

Send her to Rillumen! We would love to have her.

• This reply was modified 2 years, 11 months ago by Buddy J..

Published author, reader of many books, Student in writing, and Lumenite!

Daeus Lamb
    @daeus-lamb

@catwing We’re hoping to try and add new guildlings this week or as soon as soon as us guildmastersΒ can get together for a planning meeting.

πŸ˜€
    πŸ‘•πŸ‘
    πŸ‘– 🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒

Catwing
    @catwing

@wordsmith I shall take that as a compliment. πŸ˜€

@daeus-lamb
    Okay that makes sense. Thanks.

When your wings are weak and you feel like you can't fly any farther you're halfway there!

WarrenLuther04
    @warrenluther04

@daeus-lamb Erekdale could use some guildmembers too, I think. Especially flying Cheshire Catwings. πŸ˜€

House Vizsla, Clan Avis
    Member of the Alliance to Restore the Republic, Phoenix Squadron
    ENFJ-T

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@warrenluther04

Careful Warren… Rillumen is watching…

WarrenLuther04
    @warrenluther04

@wordsmith

*growls menacingly* *wags tail*

Okay.

πŸ˜‰

House Vizsla, Clan Avis
    ENFJ-T

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@warrenluther04

*doesn’t take his eye away from this shifty figure*

WarrenLuther04
    @warrenluther04

@wordsmith

*stares at the mysterious Wordsmith in front of him*

*unblinking gaze*

*unblinking gaze*

*SQUIRREL*

*unblinking gaze*

House Vizsla, Clan Avis
    ENFJ-T

Catwing
    @catwing

@warrenluther04 Thank you. Cheshire Catwings are quite unique. (I forgot to tell you, I finished your cover for your KP story. Did you want me to dig up your thread on KP and post it on there? Or do you not care about your story anymore?)

@wordsmith

You two. *shakes head* *laughs* At least I know I have friends. πŸ˜›

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@catwing

Wait… You do cover art?!

Catwing
    @catwing

@wordsmith … *nervous laughter* No… I don’t… I prefer pencil to coloring, so it wouldn’t work that great. @warrenluther04 was trying to draw a cover for some Kapeefer Literature he was writing, but then asked if some one else could do it. So I sort of drew a pencil sketch cover thing. Not professional. He asked for help on this page .
    I’m just going to post it here too. You may recognize Snapper, Dekreel, Filewriter, Warren, Sam Kowal, Stan, and myself. (I didn’t tag them because I tagged them elsewhere for the picture. πŸ™‚ )

A Dog in Kingdom Pen

So I do some art, sometimes. I don’t know. Maybe I’ll do cover art things eventually… *shrug*

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@catwing

That’s pretty cool!

And you’re really good! It’s amazing!

Catwing
    @catwing

@wordsmith *notices all the ways she could make it better* *I should darken that to make the whole picture pop* *texture this and shiny that* Yeah, it’s great. I used different pencils for it (2H-6B), which I don’t do a lot. It was fun.
    Yes, *deleted because she was listing all the mistakes that could ruin the picture* . But it is okay, it is fine… XP
    Thanks.

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@catwing

I may not be into the drawing side of art, but I am into the writing side of art and I can tell you, being pessimistic about the picture doesn’t change the picture’s state of being, only how you view the picture. The picture is a good picture, and sure you could improve, you could always improve, but that’s not the point when someone is complementing, your picture. πŸ™‚

If you would like more practice, I have some drawing projects that might be fun. I would love to see how you do with them. But if not that’s fine.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 117 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.