Guild War Calendar

Forums General Site Info Announcements Guild War Calendar

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 112 total)
  • Author
    storyjoy
    @storyjoy

@wordsmith Yup. 😛

@selah-cheylah Ok. so it is common knowledge. Wasn’t sure. XD *also, likes keeping secrets and being mysterious, soo… XD*

*cartwheels out*

Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

@storyjoy

Smart move. Faith Blum started a goodbye topic in the Merakian ranks (she is leaving our guild), so it is probably only common knowledge in Meraki and Avensbeck at the moment!

*likes the same thing anyway*

Assistant Guildmaster of the Awesome Meraki
    ~ Created to create ~

storyjoy
    @storyjoy

@selah-cheylah Oooh, I see. 🙂

*cartwheels out*

Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

@storyjoy  🙂

~ Created to create ~

Catwing
    @catwing

*watches squabble over whether Meraki, Avensbeck, or Rillumen is better* *whispers* Soon…

When your wings are weak and you feel like you can't fly any farther you're halfway there!

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@catwing

Hahahahaha!

-Wordsmith- Author of short stories, Reader of many books, Student in writing, and Lumenite!

Catwing
    @catwing

@wordsmith you may laugh now (you might laugh later too), but eventually a day will come when you will not win(which I suppose you could laugh at if you wanted). As someone once said, “You can’t win them all.”

Also I bit unrelated…

I finally found it…

The thing I was looking for…

When we last fought (was it a fight? I don’t know.)…

Behold!

The!

Picture!

Of!

The!

Catwing!

VICTORY IS MINE! I have found the missing picture! *grins* I really like this picture for several reasons… Just Toothless…

When your wings are weak and you feel like you can't fly any farther you're halfway there!

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@catwing

You threaten me… why? Did I do so to you? And did I ever say I would not win? Nay! In fact I admitted the opposite when saying this: clearly we are not… but we’re getting better

And yes… he is adorable.

-Wordsmith- Author of short stories, Reader of many books, Student in writing, and Lumenite!

Catwing
    @catwing

@wordsmith …I threatened you?… *rereads post* *tilts head* All I said was that you can’t win them all… *squints at post* meh. Maybe slight hint of competitiveness, a dash of humor, and a smidgen of poetry. Threat to your guild not winning maybe.

Well, you laughed…

Actually you said,

You realize you are speaking with a wordwar standing champion right? Rillumen has been undefeated.

*grins* Toothless is the best… And so is my cat, Shadow… 😀

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@catwing

I did say that… but undefeated speaks past not future… and then I spoke future in saying: “clearly we are not… but we’re getting better”

Catwing
    @catwing

@wordsmith Okay. 🙂

Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

@catwing  Haha… that is a great picture!

*grins at Meraki`s win again*

~ Created to create ~

Catherine Roche
    @writercatherine

@selah-chelyah Well, runner-up twice in a row isn’t too bad. 😉 Someday, Parami Alca shall conquer.

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam - For the greater glory of God
    Catholic, student, bookdragon

Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

@writercatherine  Someday… over the rainbow! 🙂 We shall see…

~ Created to create ~

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@daeus-lamb

Do we get the new calendar soon?

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 112 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest