Guild War Calendar

Forums General Site Info Announcements Guild War Calendar

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 112 total)
  • Author
    Catherine Roche
    @writercatherine

Parami Alca is ready to win. *growls*

Ad Majorem Dei Gloriam - For the greater glory of God
    Catholic, student, bookdragon

Catwing
    @catwing

@wordsmith *wipes wings around self like a cape*
    There are worse fates than death,
    Darker realms than shadows.
    Erekdale is not evil, but
    we shall overcome you.
    You would surrender if
    I set my Shadow on you.
    But where’s the fun in that?
    *grins*

You welcome any claws that try,
    but I ask you this.
    Do your precious notes?
    *grins* *stares at your papers*
    *vanishes from tail to grin* *A note flutters to the ground*
    *the note reads: Feathers*

When your wings are weak and you feel like you can't fly any farther you're halfway there!

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@catwing

Worse fates than death? That depends… For if you consider what is at stake, death is the point of no turning. As for my notes, what have they to fear from you. They come from my heart, they have sprung from my soul. They are the interpretation of my thoughts… So then what have they to fear from you?

*draws sword of brilliant light* If Erekdale is not evil, why do they accept one as dark as yourself. What good have you to bring? What light have you to shine. I see your ways of shadow, looking to oppress and send fear. Therefore I must reply to one who is a danger, enemy of light.

Again, I say bring your claws and I will face them with heart of strength, unshaken.

-Wordsmith- Author of short stories, Reader of many books, Student in writing, and Lumenite!

Gabrielle Pollack
    @gabriellepollack

@fawxofthecomics @toklaham-veruzia @overcomer @martina @gabrielle @jenwriter17 @naomijackson @dekreel @melissa-g @aislinn-mollisong @dragongeek @haviloki @sleepwalkingmk @sam-kowal @law0413 @claire @christianna-hellwig @zanzibee @natalie-marie @libby @child-of-god @katherineh @serenity @brookewolf @millennium-m @miriam-smith @anna_b_cole

Hey Avensers!

Here’s the schedule for the guild wars. As you’ll notice, a writing prompt war starts next Monday! 😀 Sharpen your swords and ready your pens, my warriors! For Avensbeck!

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@gabriellepollack

Ah ha! It’s her! *lowers voice*…The Avensbeck Guild Master.

So, we meet at last… *changes tone* How’s it going? 😃 We can be friends, even though we’re in opposite guilds!

-Wordsmith- Author of short stories, Reader of many books, Student in writing, and Lumenite!

Anonymous

@gabriellepollack, May you remind me what a writing prompt is. 😉😅

ESJohnson
      @esjohnson

YAYYYY!!!

Don't blame me if I spill the ink of my mind on your carpet. I just figured it needed a makeover.

SleepwalkingMK
      @sleepwalkingmk

@gabriellepollack Yay! *readies pom poms and typing fingers* 😀

ENFP, hobbit, MK. May wave pom poms, fangirl, and evaporate into a cloud while reading.

RoseMaryLouise
      @rosemarylouise

So I’m still new to this. I see the calendar, but can someone explain what the wars actually are? And where I can go to find them?

E/INFP-T To truly understand, you must have experience. I neither understand, nor have experience.

Gabrielle Pollack
      @gabriellepollack

@wordsmith XD Your post made me laugh. Of course we can be friends! Outside of the guild wars, that is. Once the war starts, you are my sworn enemy. *nods solemnly* 😛

@millennium-m Guilds are assigned a writing prompt and must create a piece based on that prompt during a writing prompt guild war. The prompt could be something like, “write from the perspective of a caterpillar,” or, “Write the most moving death scene.”

@rosemarylouise Guild wars are part of the guilds, not the general forum. In them, guilds compete to either create the best scene or scenes based off a writing prompt or write for a week and compare how many words each guild wrote.

Anonymous

@gabriellepollack, great. Thanks!

Cindy Green
        @cindy

Writers are so creative. Look at us, inventing new spellings for the month of Jully. 😛

to elevate the soul, poetry is necessary. -eap

Buddy J.
        @wordsmith

@gabriellepollack

*lowers voice* Indeed… Sworn enemies. May Rillumen be known as the thorn in the Avenser’s side. A R-Illumenated thorn.

*perks up* So! What do you enjoy writing?

graceabounds2129
        @graceabounds2129

Yay!! A schedul!!! To clarify, does the “writing promp competition” refer to a guild war, or something different?

Thanks so much for making this!!!

-Lindsey
        2 Corinthians 12:9

graceabounds2129
        @graceabounds2129

*notices thread name* *face palm* Well, I think I figured it out…. oops. Either way I’m excited!!!

-Lindsey
        2 Corinthians 12:9

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 112 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest