Guild War Calendar

Forums General Site Info Announcements Guild War Calendar

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 112 total)
  • Author
    Daeus Lamb
    @daeus-lamb

Attention everyone who’s in a guild.

We’re working toward making things orderly and predictable so you’ll know how to fit guild activities into your schedule. Here’s a list of how we plan to run guild wars throughout the year.

*EDIT* We are counting Monday as the beginning of a week. Also, guild wars will last for a duration of two weeks to give competitors time to polish their work.

January:
    First week: Writing prompt competition
    Last week: Word war

February:

March:
    First week: Synopsis writing competition

April:

May:

June:
    First week:ย Writing prompt competition

July:
    First week: Book proposal/pitch competition

August:

September:

October:

November:
    First week: Worldbuilding competition (yes, historical fiction and contemporary authors will be able to participate)

December:

• This topic was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by Daeus Lamb.

๐Ÿ˜€
    ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ‘
    ๐Ÿ‘– ๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

Wait… Had there been an announcement of a word war this week? How did I miss that?

-Wordsmith- Author of short stories, Reader of many books, Student in writing, and Lumenite!

Daeus Lamb
    @daeus-lamb

@wordsmith No, there’s nothing in effect this week. This calendar is for going forward.

๐Ÿ˜€
    ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ‘
    ๐Ÿ‘– ๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@daeus-lamb

Whew! Thank you.

-Wordsmith- Author of short stories, Reader of many books, Student in writing, and Lumenite!

Parker Hankins
    @parker

Yay! Glad to know the schedule!

Living in a world of mystery and dangerous predicaments while working with the AWESOME Meraki's.

Sink
    @sarah-inkdragon

Yay, calender! This will be so helpful, thanks for putting it together!

*vader vibes*

Sink
    @sarah-inkdragon

<p style=”text-align: right;”>Yay, calender! This will be so helpful, thanks for putting it together!</p>

*vader vibes*

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

Indeed! The organization is most appreciated ๐Ÿ™‚

Catwing
    @catwing

@daeus-lamb Thank you and everyone who made this. As others have mentioned it is very much helpful.

@wordsmith I wondered the very same thing. ๐Ÿ˜€

Me: I only have to wait til next week to don my golden armor and extend my razor claws. Then Erekdale shall rise above the ashes… of the other guilds.
    Kay: Wow. You are not very competitive at all.
    Me: *grins* I know right?
    Kay: *shakes head*

When your wings are weak and you feel like you can't fly any farther you're halfway there!

Catwing
    @catwing

[That sounded slightly deranged…]

When your wings are weak and you feel like you can't fly any farther you're halfway there!

Catwing
    @catwing

Alice! Stop it! I command you! Why did you delete the first part and only leave the slightly deranged part?! *realizes that the brackets may be part of a code* Oh… mystery solved.
    This is what vanished from the last comment.
    I had written that I was joking and attempting sarcasm, but when I posted it deleted that part… Which is really weird… Alice? Hello? Did you hack my computer? It won’t change your fate! Your story is going to go the same way and you’re just going to have to live with it! You hear me?! I’m not changing your story just because you deleted my disclaimer!

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@catwing

Hahahahaha!

It seems I have met another arch nemesis… Rillumen illuminate the world!

Catwing
    @catwing

@wordsmith Yes. She my very troublesome arch-nemesis. Even when it turned out to be the brackets.

Oh, wait. You mean me. I’m not the guild master or anything, but… *grins* You have no idea what you’re getting yourself into. *sharpens claws*

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@catwing

Pfft! Though I face the shadow of death (akaย Erekdale) I will fear no evil (Erekdale). For their (Erekdale’s) strength is merely a shadow… Which can but run from light having no chance to face it.

I welcome any claws to try their best.

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@daeus-lamb Thanks for the schedule!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 112 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest