fb

Guild Question

Forums General Site Info Guidelines & FAQ Guild Question

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Hedges
    @h-jones

Hallo. πŸ™‚

So, I used to be part of a guild but ended up resigning a few months ago because I thought God was calling me in a different direction. However, after some prayer and thought, I think I actually want to get back into it and use my writing to glorify God. Unlike some of you, I feel I’m very much a baby Christian, and I honestly do admit that I’m not the most mature or rational or insightful, as much as I’d like to think I am. *sigh.* Accursed pride.Β xD And I have a lot to learn. But, I still want to try again. I think God wants me to try again. So, I’ma try again. πŸ˜€

NOW. Having said all that to explain myself to potential new viewers, *cough,* I have a question about guilds.

a) I used to be in the guild Meraki. Do I just rejoin somehow, or do I resubmit the guild entry thing?

Any help would be much appreciated.

I fare thee well, friends.

*flies away on a broomstick*

Married a blacksmith, and now frequently uses his knowledge for writing fantasy.

K.M. Small
    @morreafirebird

@h-jones hey!

I’m fairly certain that you just resubmit your application. I’m not sure if you’ll be put in the same guild, but @daeus-lamb might know. πŸ™‚

~ Khylie
    "Beauty will save the world." - Dostoevsky

Hedges
    @h-jones

@morreafirebird Thank you! Alright, I’ll just go ahead and try that and we’ll see what happens, I suppose. πŸ™‚

Married a blacksmith, and now frequently uses his knowledge for writing fantasy.

Eden Anderson
    @eden-anderson

Hey, @h-jones

This isn’t necessarily about the guilds, but… Ferdinand and I just wanted to pop in with a little encouragement. πŸ™‚

First, here’s a hug. *hands over a hug and some chocolate* (I hope you like chocolate. πŸ˜€)

I think it’s awesome that you’ve changed you mind about writing. πŸ‘πŸ‘Β  I believe that writing is a gift from God and we can use it in powerful ways to inspire and spread light in the darkness.Β  There’s so much potential for good! (And I have to agree with you, I feel like such a “baby” christian as well. There’s so much to learn isn’t there?)

So, just wanted to say that you got this and… when you are old and famous, can I get an autographed copy of you bestseller???πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

Hope you can get into a guild soon!!

• This reply was modified 2 years, 10 months ago by Eden Anderson.

"But how could you live and have no story to tell?" - Fyodor Dostoyevsky

Hedges
    @h-jones

@eden-anderson Oh my word, this completely made my day. xD πŸ˜€

Thank you so much!! Yes, I love both hugs and chocolate, haha <3 *promptly takes chocolate and devours* *gets chocolate mustache*

Indeed! Whereas I used to see writing and such as something capable of great darkness (which, in truth, it can be), it is also an amazingly powerful tool to bring light to people. I’m really excited to do something for God through it. πŸ™‚ FOR NARNIA! AND FOR ASLAAAAAAAAN!! *brandishes pen like a sword*

Ha!! If I ever get there, then absolutely. xD Thank you so much for your kind words!!

Eden Anderson
    @eden-anderson

@h-jones

I totally agree that writing can be used in the wrong ways. It has lots of potential for both good and evil. There is so much trash out there in the literary world. But I think that makes it all the more awesome that we can use our writing skills to spread light and hope amidst the darkness.

Β “…for it is God who works in you, both to will and to work for his good pleasure. Do all things without grumbling or disputing, that you may be blameless and innocent, children of God without blemish in the midst of a crooked and twisted generation, among whom you shine as lights in the world.” Philippians 2:13-15

Isn’t that such a beautiful verse? I want that to become my goal for writing. I want my stories to be small rays of light that shine brightlyΒ  amidst all the pain, and darkness, and evil, giving hope and peace.

And making people laugh. Because laughter IS the best medicine. πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€

(BTW I really like the verse you chose for your signature. So true. And are you a Narnia fan too??? I LOVE Narnia!❀️)

Here’s to many more days of living, laughing, and…writing.

*hands over chocolate bar*…

*hands over two more chocolate bars*

πŸ˜›

"But how could you live and have no story to tell?" - Fyodor Dostoyevsky

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest