fb

Greetings, Terrans!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Greetings, Terrans!

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous

@jessi-rae Neat!!  Do you live near there?  I live in Missouri, so I have gone to thier Branson theatre.  Have you seen any of their shows?

Jessi Rae
    @jessi-rae

@ariel-ashira I live in Iowa, and haven’t seen any of their performances. I’m pretty sure a couple movie/plays are on PureFlix, though, so one of these days I’ll watch those ones.

"How did I escape? With difficulty. How did I plan this moment? With pleasure."

Sarah Narnathron
    @sarah-narnathron

Hello! Nice to meet you, Jesse!

I love your list of titles; they’re pretty fun. xD Your main project sounds pretty fun too. I haven’t read the Count of Monte Cristo yet, but based on what I know about it, I can see how it could work as a mashup with Snow White!

Welcome to the masquerade.

Jessi Rae
    @jessi-rae

@sarah-narnathron Hey, Sarah! Nice to meet you too!  Lol, thanks. I certainly enjoy my titles. XD You should totally read it; The Count of Monte Cristo is an AWESOME book for the most part! And I love how it can work as a mashup with Snow White. I mean, you’ve got a more realistic kind of imprisonment, complicated plans for vengeance, possibly vigilante-ing… Hopefully it’ll turn out as epic as what’s in my head! 😛

Sarah Narnathron
    @sarah-narnathron

@Jessi-Rae I want to read it; just have to find time! Hopefully it’ll work out this summer . . . anyway, yeah. Translating awesomeness from head to book always is the challenge, isn’t it?

Jessi Rae
    @jessi-rae

@sarah-narnathron Definitely! Especially when you’re a perfectionist… *sigh* Oh well. I just have to actually start writing the thing. I’m sure it won’t be as bad as my imagination fears.

Sarah Narnathron
    @sarah-narnathron

@Jessi-Rae I feel you. But at least in the first draft, you can always fix stuff in edits. 🙂

Jessi Rae
    @jessi-rae

@sarah-narnathron Yep. 🙂 I’ve a feeling the edits will be my favorite part… I like taking blocks of text and making it better more than I like typing out the first draft.

Sarah Narnathron
    @sarah-narnathron

@Jessi-Rae Interesting. I like the draft best usually, but that’s because there’s no pressure, you know? I don’t have to worry about everything being perfect. Except when I do. But that’s generally my own fault.

Jessi Rae
    @jessi-rae

@sarah-narnathron I think I understand that. I technically shouldn’t have to worry about everything being perfect either, so the fact I do worry about it is my fault (I really need to work on that). 😛 In revisions and what not, I can make it closer to perfect than it was.

Sarah Narnathron
    @sarah-narnathron

@Jessi-Rae Yeah, it’s a struggle.

Viewing 11 posts - 16 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest