fb

Greetings, Fellow Writers!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Greetings, Fellow Writers!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Josiah DeGraaf
    @josiah

Welcome to the site, @clevercraftsman! I love both Fawkes and the Mysterious Benedict Society! Have you read the recent addition to the latter series yet?

Lit fanatic. Eclectic reader. Theology nerd. Writing fantasy at https://josiahdegraaf.com

CleverCraftsman
    @clevercraftsman

@emberynus-the-dragonslayer Hey there Emberynus! Nice to meet you! I’m in ninth grade. πŸ™‚ It’s so nice to see so many homeschoolers here. *fist bump* Actually, my family has used a TON of different curriculum over the years! The main one for math is Teaching Textbooks, which I really love. We’ve had a bunch of different ones for history, mainly Mystery of History and one other that I can’t remember. πŸ˜› The older kids (which includes me) also have online classes. You can do a whole bunch of different ones besides the main school subjects, but I’m just sticking with English this year. I don’t need any extra chaos. xD Yes! I’ve been homeschooled my whole life and I’m incredibly thankful for it! What about you? What curriculum do you use and how long have you been homeschooled?

I LOVE music!

(hahaha thanks! πŸ˜‚)

Barney Fife
    /BAR-nee fΔ«f/
    noun
    an excellent representation of me

CleverCraftsman
    @clevercraftsman

Thank you, @josiah! Yep, I’ve read the latest one and I loved it! Have you? πŸ˜€

Barney Fife
    /BAR-nee fΔ«f/
    noun

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@clevercraftsman Oooh. Sounds intriguing!

Hey my stories are filled with plot holes even after writing them and editing them. XD

CleverCraftsman
    @clevercraftsman

@evelyn

That’s so going to be me. XD

Barney Fife
    /BAR-nee fΔ«f/
    noun

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@clevercraftsman I LOVE BARNEY FIFE

Sorry I only just noticed your signature. XD

CleverCraftsman
    @clevercraftsman

@evelyn IKR???

He is hilarious. πŸ˜‚

Barney Fife
    /BAR-nee fΔ«f/
    noun

Josiah DeGraaf
    @josiah

@clevercraftsman I have not unfortunately! I read all the previous books when I was in high school and haven’t had time to go back to the series since. I do want to get my hands on this last book, though, which is why I asked how it was. πŸ™‚

Lit fanatic. Eclectic reader. Theology nerd. Writing fantasy at https://josiahdegraaf.com

Emberynus The Dragonslayer
    @emberynus-the-dragonslayer

@clevercraftsman

Awesome!! πŸ™‚πŸ‘ *Fist bumps back*I been homeschooled all my life. We use rod & staff and Abeka. I’m in eleventh grade.

What kind of music do you like?

How old are you?

Sold souls and dead promises

CleverCraftsman
    @clevercraftsman

@josiah Ah, right! I’d say it was almost just as good as all the others, although a fair bit different. πŸ˜€

Barney Fife
    /BAR-nee fΔ«f/
    noun

CleverCraftsman
    @clevercraftsman

@emberynus-the-dragonslayer Oh, we’ve used Rod & Staff for math before. πŸ™‚

Well, I’ve got a lot of different tastes. A lot of times I pick a ton of songs from random people; I don’t have a ton of favorite artists, just some songs here and there. I do like 80s music, soundtracks, and fast-paced intense instrumental music. πŸ˜› My ABSOLUTE favorite music artist(s) is for KING & COUNTRY. They are amazing, and quite different from a lot of Christian artists. Otherwise, I often pick and choose songs from artists because although I like certain songs, I don’t like all of their music… you know what I mean? xD

I’m 15 in 3 months. πŸ™‚ You?

Barney Fife
    /BAR-nee fΔ«f/
    noun

Emberynus The Dragonslayer
    @emberynus-the-dragonslayer

@clevercraftsman oh wow!!! I LOVE for KING & COUNTRY!!! Instrumental music is awesome too!!

I am fifteen turning sixteen in March. πŸ™‚

Sold souls and dead promises

CleverCraftsman
    @clevercraftsman

@emberynus-the-dragonslayer They are the best!! One of my favorites of theirsΒ  is Amen.

What do you like to do besides writing? I don’t have that many things to do, except procrastinate. xD I am in a musical this year, so that’s something. It also means I have to be social. :[] πŸ˜›

Barney Fife
    /BAR-nee fΔ«f/
    noun

Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@clevercraftsman For King and Country is great! I never cease to be impressed by Luke’s ability to sing high notes πŸ˜€ . Their songs have literally brought tears to my eyes before (once in the company of other people–not an easy feat; I hate crying in front of people)!

Also, homeschooling is awesome πŸ˜€ . My family has used a lot of curricula as well. We don’t use the same one for any subject! Have you been homeschooled all your life? I started in second grade.

(By the way, where did the name Kenechi come from? It sounds vaguely Japanese, so you automatically have my full attention lol πŸ˜€ )

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

CleverCraftsman
    @clevercraftsman

@naiya-dyani Right? I mean, I can barely sing that high, and he’s a guy. πŸ˜‚ I. Know. Have you heard Without You? I watched the music video that was kind of combined with a commentary talking about Luke’s sickness and how he was close to dying. Anyway, that made me cry SO MUCH. 😭 I also hate crying in front of people, so I had to leave the room that the song was playing and finish crying in my room. xD

It IS. Yep, my whole family has been homeschooled since the very first child. πŸ˜€

Actually (being the wierdo time-waster that I am), I was messing around with a name generator online and I saw that name, so I was like “Hey, I want a pen name!” The full name is Kenechi Duatron, and I’m honestly not sure it’s even a real name! πŸ˜† Who knows, it could be somewhat Japanese. πŸ˜€

Barney Fife
    /BAR-nee fΔ«f/
    noun

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest