fb

Greetings and Salutations!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Greetings and Salutations!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Parker Hankins
    @parker

@annamarieoriginal, I’ve heard of that program for November. I have a friend who participates in it.

Living in a world of mystery and dangerous predicaments while working with the AWESOME Meraki's.

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@annamarieoriginal Wow! That sounds exciting!

Mariposa Aristeo
    @mariposa

@annamarieoriginal I don’t have a lot planned for this summer; I hope to edit the second book in my time travel series and I’m working on launching a new blog. 🙂

I think dinosaurs are cooler than dragons. 🦖

Parker Hankins
    @parker

A new blog, @mariposa? You’ll have to give us the link when you launch it.

Living in a world of mystery and dangerous predicaments while working with the AWESOME Meraki's.

Mariposa Aristeo
    @mariposa

@parker I will. 🙂 I actually plan on launching it tomorrow (if everything goes well).

Parker Hankins
    @parker

*throws confetti* Yay! I’ll be sure to check it out and subscribe if I’m able.

Brink
    @nuetrobolt

@annmarieoriginal

I think I like Snow Day (from warning signals) best.

Your story is yours and no one else's. Each sunset is different, depending where you stand. -A. Peterson

Anna Marie
    @annamarieoriginal

@mariposa- That’s awesome! Aberdeen’s first post was so good I could gobble it up. Can’t wait to hear more from the best Authorosaurus in the world!

@nuetrobolt- Snow Day is a hilarious episode.

Alex Jefferson: Come on men! Are we warriors, or are we wimps?!

Everyone: We are wimps, sir!

~Anna Marie
    "Write the book you want to read." -Austin Kleon

Brink
    @nuetrobolt

@annamarieoriginal, I love the descriptions!

Your story is yours and no one else's. Each sunset is different, depending where you stand. -A. Peterson

Brink
    @nuetrobolt

@annamarieoriginal, Alex Jefferson is such a funny narrator.

Mariposa Aristeo
    @mariposa

@annamarieoriginal Thank you! 🦖 Aberdeen strives to make his posts as tasty as possible (though occasionally he undercooks or burns his posts, but that isn’t too often 😜)

Rachel Rogers
    @scribbles

@annamarieoriginal Welcome to Story Embers! That’s cool that you live in Russia! My uncle went to Russia because of his job about 18 years ago, and when he came back to the States he was so enamored with the culture that he started learning Russian and teaching me some. Sadly, I don’t remember *any* of it except for yes and no at this point. XD How much of the language do you speak?

Ambiverted INFP. Scribbles all the words. Names the plant friends. Secretly Edna the Piguirrel.

Parker Hankins
    @parker

@annamarieoriginal, @scribbles, Do y’all know anything about the Russian Baptists?

Rachel Rogers
    @scribbles

@parker No, I’ve never heard of them, that I know of. :\

Ambiverted INFP. Scribbles all the words. Names the plant friends. Secretly Edna the Piguirrel.

Anna Marie
    @annamarieoriginal

@nuetrobolt Yes, Alex is great: Who else would compare snow to ” dandruff falling from the sky”?

@scribbles
    Thanks for the welcome! I have learned Russian in school for a while so I’m fairly fluent. Listening and reading the language is much easier than speaking it; though 😃

~Anna Marie
    "Write the book you want to read." -Austin Kleon

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest