Greetings and Salutations!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Greetings and Salutations!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    Anna Marie
    @annamarieoriginal

@neutrobolt: Yes! Another Odyssey fan! What’s your favorite episode?

@mariposa
      : Thank you for the welcome! I am kind of in the middle of an extrovert and introvert; I love meeting new people, but I have to recharge after a party 😊

@parker
      : Your multitasking skills must be insane! Have you thought of any titles yet?

~Anna Marie
      "Write the book you want to read." -Austin Kleon

Parker Hankins
      @parker

@annamarieoriginal

Well, I’m not that good at figuring out titles. I know what the theme is for my books I’m editing but I don’t have titles yet. I’m playing with different ones in my head.

Living in a world of mystery and dangerous predicaments while working with the AWESOME Meraki's.

Anna Marie
      @annamarieoriginal

Sorry, wrong tag;

@nuetrobolt
        : Yay, another Odyssey fan! Do you have a favorite episode?

@evelyn
        , @parker, @nuetrobolt, @theswordinthebook, and @mariposa: What are your summer plans?

~Anna Marie

Parker Hankins
        @parker

I don’t have very many other than writing all my books, @annamarieoriginal.

Living in a world of mystery and dangerous predicaments while working with the AWESOME Meraki's.

Anna Marie
        @annamarieoriginal

@parker: You must have awesome multitasking skills! You must have a busy summer ahead of you =) Fleshing out a whole book takes a very long time. I’ve never tried to write a novel, but I might participate in NanoWriMo (National novel Writing Month) this November.

~Anna Marie

luciusbraun
          @theswordinthebook

@annamarieoriginal I guess that my summer plans are finishing my book (fingers crossed), and hanging out with my friends! I have a bunch of hiking, fishing, and other things that I’m working on. Oh, and I’m also going to work on getting my driver’s permit too! 😉

ISTP. Check out my art instagram @smudge_viel Fueled by my family, friends, and lots of tea.

Anna Marie
            @annamarieoriginal

@theswordinthebook: Hiking and fishing where you live sounds great! I hope you get your permit soon. As for me, the age limit for driving in Russia is 18, so I’ve only tried riding on lawnmowers!

~Anna Marie

luciusbraun
              @theswordinthebook

@annamarieoriginal wow, It’s really 18 to be able to drive? I can get a permit when I turn 15, which is really soon! I love riding lawnmowers too! (to be honest when I rode our lawnmower I felt like I was driving a car, even though I only 12 though so…)

Hey my younger sister’s name is Anna Marie too!

ISTP. Check out my art instagram @smudge_viel Fueled by my family, friends, and lots of tea.

Evelyn
                @evelyn

@annamarieoriginal Write, read, doodle, craft, and take walks through the woods! What about you?

Anna Marie
                @annamarieoriginal

@ Yeah, until I get a car a ride on, a lawnmower’s all I’ve got =) Is your sister’s middle name “Marie” or is her whole first name “Anna Marie”? I got my name from my Mom’s grandma.

~Anna Marie

Anna Marie
                  @annamarieoriginal

Sorry, meant to tag@theswordinthebook in the post above!

~Anna Marie

Anna Marie
                    @annamarieoriginal

@evelyn The walks through the woods sound so relaxing! Outdoors is one of the best places to think. This summer I get to go to my first summer camp (yaaaay!!) in Colorado called iGovern. It’s a week-long camp (primarily for homeschoolers) where you get to learn about US government by being part of a simulated Congress and presidential election.

~Anna Marie

luciusbraun
                      @theswordinthebook

@annamarieoriginal Her first name is Anna and her middle name is Marie. Most people go by Anna Marie though. Do you go by Anna or Anna Marie?

Anna Marie
                        @annamarieoriginal

@theswordinthebook I go by “Anna Marie”. Tell your sister she has a pretty name ;D

~Anna Marie

luciusbraun
                          @theswordinthebook

@annamarieoriginal awe thanks! 😉

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 45 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest