Greetings

This topic contains 55 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Violet 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 56 total)
  • Author

Mem
    @middleearthmusician

@ashira

Ooh, I read that one once! I remember it being good. My favorite Douglas Bond book is The Betrayal. 🙂 YES Beric the Briton is one of my favs!!! Another of my favorite G.A. Henty book is In Freedom’s Cause. Have you ever listened to the new audio dramas that they’re making of his books? Wow, that is a TON of books that she’s read! That’s awesome!!!

XD Haha, I tend to have a lot too. XD Oh wow, that is an amazing WIP!!! Yes I have heard of her! She was very brave; I would love to read your story someday. That’s cool that you guys are writing a story together!

I don’t know yet; but I think I would like to. 😀

Christian\Homeschooler\Writer\INTJ\Musician\Geek\Martial Artist\OYANer\Future World Ruler

Kendra Lynne
      @kendralynne518

@middleearthmusician I don’t know. That’s why I asked you. XD

just a crazy ENFP/tough cowgirl/obsesses over time travel/middle earth/writer/book dragon/obidala

theinconceivable1
        @theinconceivable1

@ashira: “guess what, another INTJ girl! ” eh… I’m dubious ; D Still, I don’t have a ton of time to, uh, fill *coughs* (with useless conversation), at the moment (hence my practical SE death in the last few months XD) SO, I’ll just pretend like I accept her INTJ claim ; D

@ericawordsmith: “It will be difficult”

me: “try ruling the world some time.”

(sorry, I know that didn’t TOTALLY fit but I have to through those princess bride quotes in there some time! But, ya, ruling the world doesn’t sound to bad…

INTJ- trying to grow into real wisdom; James 3:17

red_converse
        @red_converse

@theinconceivable1 Are there… many… INTJ females here? Because… hello, that’s me, too. >.< But with weird caveats. My N/S are near 50/50, and my Fi was a developed a bit early on (woo trauma).

@middleearthmusician Hello! Welcome! I’m also pretty new. What kind of martial arts do you do? I’m looking into a wushu school in my area. ^-^

“The creation of a single world comes from a huge number of fragments and chaos.” ― Hayao Miyazaki

Ariel Ashira
        @ashira

@middleearthmusician Ooh, the Betrayal is sooo good, that ending!  Yeah, I have the Beric the Briton and Cat of Bubastes audio dramas and my sister has In Freedom’s Cause, and a friend let us borrow Under Drakes Flag, so yeah I have heard some of them.  They are really good, even though its sad they have to condense them.

You have heard of her?!  cool!

@theinconceivable1 XD Lets all be thankful that few people in the world remain as heartless as you.

"No matter how much it hurts, how dark it gets, or how hard you fall, you are never out of the fight."

theinconceivable1
        @theinconceivable1

@red_converse: yeh,  for some reason theirs an abnormal amount *coughs* (or alot of fakers) but we don’t need to get into that XD Anyway, ya, that might have to do with the fact your a girl but IDK… good for you XD (sorry, I would talk more but I really can’t afford to at the moment ; D)

@ashira: ACTUALLY, I had a VERY interesting discussion (aka debate ; D) over the week end in which I proved emotion worse then reason in light of all the variables. hence, if by ‘heartless’ you mean those without emotion, then the unfortunate thing is not enough of us are! (or, that we dont try to be XD) As alwase you can be expecting a paper about it in the near (ish) future ; D

red_converse
        @red_converse

@theinconceivable1 ::shrug:: I may be female, but I’m not actually a feeler, so we can’t quickly lump the Fi development there. There is a study done that shows that when INTJ children experience trauma, if they handle it in a healthy way, they can develop their Fi early; or if they don’t, they can spiral completely out of control and lean into the shadow types. So in my case, I developed my Fi.

My enneagram couldn’t figure me out either (their exact answer was “you’re either a 5w6 or a 6w5, we’re not actually sure”). These are my weird quirks, and I don’t feel the need to defend them to anyone. This is just me.

“The creation of a single world comes from a huge number of fragments and chaos.” ― Hayao Miyazaki

theinconceivable1
        @theinconceivable1

@red_converse: I wasn’t speculating about your nature I was speculating about your nurture. Girls are often expected to be and ‘nurtured’ toward emotion hence your Fi function may have developed prematurely to compensate for that natural lack in your personality type ; D  Thats what I was saying.

Interesting… I’ve heard most INTJs test as 1’s in the enneagram…

red_converse
        @red_converse

Interesting… I’ve heard most INTJs test as 1’s in the enneagram…

@theinconceivable1 I guess I’ll add that to the molds I’ve broken. 😊

theinconceivable1
        @theinconceivable1

@red_converse: *shrugs* alright. In other circumstances I would debate you but it doesn’t really matter XD Nice talking to you!

Ariel Ashira
        @ashira

@theinconceivable1 XD!

"No matter how much it hurts, how dark it gets, or how hard you fall, you are never out of the fight."

Liana J. Douglas
        @lianajdouglas

@ericawordsmith

*sits back and laughs*  Ah, you thought I was serious. *snorts* Cute.

But really, no, I’ve had enough of the “world domination” idea. Because there’s quite a hole in it. What do you do once you finally do dominate the world?!?!  Honestly, I’d be bored out of my mind. *yawns* See, the trick is to just make enough mischief to keep things interesting. It’s a far better way to occupy my time, trust me.

Oh, also, about that cookie… really, it was just because people have been giving them to me nonstop recently. And I just felt she really needed one. 😉 *snorts* There are far better ways to make her angry. Throw her in a laughing gas chamber with only a nerf gun, for instance. That was quite the exercise, to be honest. *smirk* It took a little bit, but she got the hang of it. *pointed glance at @kari-karast *

ENTJ. Artist. Actress. Fantasy Fiction. MBTI Nerd. Star Wars. Marvel Films. Piano. Jesus Freak.

Kayla Skywriter
        @kayla-skywriter

Hello, Mem, @middleearthmusician it is wonderful to meet a fellow Christian\Homeschooler\writer\INTJ\musician\geek\future world ruler. I would totally learn martial arts if I could, but whoever offered it in my town must have moved because the studio (or what ever else the place is called it seemed to small to be called a school) is now a tractor store. So, alas, I must be an avid lover of martial arts from the sidelines *sighs*.

Violin is my favorite instrument, but I play piano and guitar. If I were to take up a third instrument it would be the violin. Also it is great to meet someone else who like the Heirloom Audio G. A. Henty audio dramas. They are all amazing, but my favorites are with Lee in Virginia, Beric the Briton, and Under Drakes Flag. Have you listened to For the Temple yet. I know all of them are amazing, but For the Temple is above and beyond.

@ericawordsmith Hello, I am an INTJ. What is it about us that you find so fascinating? Also, I don’t care about my toenails at all and have never painted them. As for cats, it’s complicated. I love wild cats like Tigers and Cheetahs, but house cats and I have mixed feelings about each other.

How we chose to fight is just as important as what we fight for

Mem
          @middleearthmusician

@kendralynne518

XD I’ll have to think about it then. XP

@theinconceivable1

*bows* I am honored. XD

@red_converse

Hi! Thank you!!! That’s cool! Glad to know I’m not the only newbie around. XD I do Kung Fu; but I have dabbled in some Wushu and a couple of other styles. I personally don’t enjoy Wushu but that’s because I’m not graceful enough. XP I know some people who LOVE it though. 😀 You’ll have to let me know if you decide to join that school. 😉

@kayla-skywriter

Hi!!! Ooh, awesome! YES! (Btw, I love your username.) Ah, that’s not fun! Martial arts are cooler than tractors in my opinion. XP That’s awesome! You should definitely try the violin sometime. ;-P I have not listened to For the Temple yet!!! Glad to know that it was so good! My favorite one is In Freedom’s Cause. 🙂

Christian\Homeschooler\Writer\INTJ\Musician\Geek\Martial Artist\OYANer\Future World Ruler

red_converse
            @red_converse

@middleearthmusician I will let you know! I’m starting to think it may be a while before I go in because I overestimated my ability to work, school, AND add wushu. I did a short bout in Wing Chun, but I kind of needed a bit more direction. So I’m not sure if it was the school or the art that I was struggling with. I’m also not very graceful, so we’ll see how this goes. >.<

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 56 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Learn What Readers Want

We compiled and analyzed how 300+ readers answered 18 questions about what they want to see in fiction. Get the free e-book and we'll also regularly send you resources to help you grow as a writer.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest