Greetings

This topic contains 55 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Violet 2 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 56 total)
  • Author

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@lianajdouglas

Excuse me, but I didn’t even know you back in the rebellion starting phase. And actually, I did succeed in overthrowing who what I wanted to overthrow. Thankyouverymuch.

*pulls out weapons stash and personal forcefield* Try me.

(ENFP) Even the word hopeless is not entirely devoid of hope.

Liana J. Douglas
    @lianajdouglas

@kari-karast

*laughs* It’s fun to get you all riled up. Far too easy, though. *puts away knives, grenades, etc. and munches on a cookie* Want one? *holds a cookie out* Don’t worry, there’s no chocolate in it. 😉

ENTJ. Artist. Actress. Fantasy Fiction. MBTI Nerd. Star Wars. Marvel Films. Piano. Jesus Freak.

EricaWordsmith
    @ericawordsmith

O.K Now I will glide back in at my full elvish height and be dignified as I have a spare minute in which I was able to come back to wi-fi  for a short moment.

@middleearthmusician

You’re welcome! My best friend is an INTJ, I tend to get along with INTJs when I get the chance to be with them, and there’s a few here on SE, so I’ve learned that my two favorite types (not the type to actually BE but the type I enjoy talking too) are INTJ and ENTJ. There’s something about that NTJ that is just awesome…

O.K. Weird question, as an INTJ female, do you like cats? And this will sound even weirder… but do you like painting your toenails? The female INTJs I’ve met have been rather inclined to like kitties and keep their toenails nicely groomed.

*Sigh* I love the cello… It’s so lovely… I can’t wait to learn. STING!!!! I LOVE IT!!!!! My siblings are learning violin right now, and as they had to share, they decided to name the violin Gnag The Nameless (if you’ve ever read The Wingfeather Saga). When they are practicing I love to pop into the bathroom (yes, they practice in the bathroom so they can see themselves in the mirror), and say rather scornfully There once was a screeching evil named Gnag The Nameless!

Ahhhh…. Soundtrack…. I love soundtracks…. What are some of your favorites?? I absolutely adore LOTR, The Hobbit, Gladiator, HTTYD, Narnia, and a bunch of random pieces for starters. XD

As far as music styles go, I love celtic, orchestral, folksy, that kind of stuff best. Andrew Peterson and Rich Mullins are high on my favorites, some stuff from Celtic Woman, The Piano Guys, and a ton of really random songs from all over the place. XD

@wordsmith

You’re welcome and I’m sorry that you don’t adore chocolate. I know that must weigh heavily on you at times…

O.K. @kari-karast @lianajdouglas @wordsmith and the rest…

Will respond at a later time to this ridiculousness. *rolls eyes as I yawn at the throwing knives*

But in the meantime, would you all please be so kind as to explain your plans to world domination? I do so love to observe what people do for fun. And know how to narrow down the possible weak spots in their plans.

Tek an ohta! Tek an cala!

EricaWordsmith
      @ericawordsmith

Also, @lianajdouglas

If you offended an ENFP by offering her a cookie after telling her to calm down watch out.

Ariel Ashira
        @ashira

@middleearthmusician Hi!  I noticed on your profile you like G A Henty and Douglas Bond!  Those authors are amazing.  Oh, and Nadine Brandes too.

You sound pretty cool!  Im sixteen, and Im ENFJ-A.  Do you have a current WIP?

@theinconceivable1 guess what, another INTJ girl! XD

"No matter how much it hurts, how dark it gets, or how hard you fall, you are never out of the fight."

EricaWordsmith
        @ericawordsmith

Oh no… Please tell me @theinconceivable1 has himself convinced he’ll take over the world too..

Kendra Lynne
          @kendralynne518

@middleearthmusician WELCOME MEM! It is so good to have you here. Thank you for tagging me so that I could welcome you properly. *winks several times* Well, since I already am very well acquainted with you (irl and online) there isn’t much for me to ask… except one thing. Why does Beethoven never eat pretzels?

(oh and by the way, if you ever take over the world I will have no choice but to start a revolution. sorry 😛 )

just a crazy ENFP/tough cowgirl/obsesses over time travel/middle earth/writer/book dragon/obidala

NCStokes
            @ncstokes

@ncstokes AHHH SWORDS! They’re so cool! I can’t wait until I get to learn how to use them. I do Taekwondo.

*casually takes over the world*

*shameless self promotion* https://weridasusual.home.blog/

NCStokes
            @ncstokes

Did I… did I just tag myself? *shakes head*

@middleearthmusician

*shameless self promotion* https://weridasusual.home.blog/

Mem
            @middleearthmusician

@lianajdouglas

(YES she’s one of my favorites. <33) You should!!! They’re all really good authors. 🙂 Oh, well. XD I wasn’t really good at it either until I got a library card. XD I’ve never heard of him!!! I should look his stuff up.

Christian\Homeschooler\Writer\INTJ\Musician\Geek\Martial Artist\OYANer\Future World Ruler

Mem
              @middleearthmusician

@ericawordsmith

That’s so cool!!!

XD The answer to both questions is YES. I LOVE cats and I like to keep neat and clean, so nails fall into that category. XD

OH MY WORD I love that name!!! (The Wingfeather Saga is AWESOME.) That’s hilarious. XD XD

YES ALL the soundtracks you mentioned are high on my list of favs. I also like all superhero soundtracks, the Star Wars soundtracks, and Dreamworks studio soundtracks.

Awesome!!! I like Andrew Peterson too!!! What’s your favorite song by him?

Christian\Homeschooler\Writer\INTJ\Musician\Geek\Martial Artist\OYANer\Future World Ruler

Mem
                @middleearthmusician

@ashira

I do!!! It’s awesome that you like those authors as well! What are some of your favorite books by them?

Ooh, an ENFJ! Awesome. ;-D I do! It’s a Sci-Fi called The Ship’s Log. Do you have a current WIP?

Mem
                  @middleearthmusician

@kendralynne518

HI!!! THANK YOU!!! <33

Um…I have no idea. XD Tell me!!!

(darn it. XP)

Mem
                    @middleearthmusician

@ncstokes

Cool! I have been told I should do Taekwondo. What belt are you? XD YES swords are awesome!!! I love them.

XD

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  Mem.

Ariel Ashira
                      @ashira

@middleearthmusician Hostage Lands by Bond!  Oh man I love that one!  And I have only read like three of Henty’s books, but I liked them all!  Beric the Briton is pretty epic.  My older sister @selah-chelyah has read all the Henty books like twice XD.  I want to too.

Ooh, that sounds interesting.  Yeah, I have like fifteen WIPs! But the one I want to complete first right now is Facing the Lions which is about persecuted Christians in the third century in Carthage and part of it is based on the story of Perpetua.  Ever heard of her? Im also writing a dystopian with my sister that will probably be our first book.

Do you think you will join a guild?

@ericawordsmith I have no idea what he plans that way. XD

"No matter how much it hurts, how dark it gets, or how hard you fall, you are never out of the fight."

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 56 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Learn What Readers Want

We compiled and analyzed how 300+ readers answered 18 questions about what they want to see in fiction. Get the free e-book and we'll also regularly send you resources to help you grow as a writer.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest