Graphic Designer, At Your Service

Forums Art Art Discussions Graphic Designer, At Your Service

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 67 total)
  • Author
    Claire
    @claire-h

@writergirl101

Ok, here’s the map. I had a lot of fun with it! Let me know if there’s anything you’d like me to change.

a flower does not think of competing with the flower next to it.
      it just blooms.

Ella
      @writergirl101

@claire-h

Β  That’s perfect!!Β  You used Canva to make that??

Thank you so much, I love that!!

If something goes wrong in your life, yell "Plot twist!" and keep going. 😎🍰

Claire
        @claire-h

@writergirl101

Yayy, I’m so glad you like it! You’re welcome. πŸ™‚ I used Canva for the words, but everything else I did on ibisPaintX.

it just blooms.

Ella
          @writergirl101

@claire-h

I’ll definitely look into ibispaintX.

If you’re up for it, I might have some other projects later on.Β  You might be kinda busy with other people’s stuff, so when you have an empty slot, I’d love it if you could do some more art.

This is a great skill for you to have later on in life!!

Thanks again!

Ella

DeepRun
            @deeprun

HOW DID I MISS THIS THREAD?!?!

sigh…..

You do not have a soul. You have a body.
            You are a soul. - C.S. Lewis

Claire
            @claire-h

@writergirl101 πŸ™‚ Yes, I’m hoping to take some courses in graphic design in the near future.

@deeprun
              Oh no! XD It’s never too late to jump in though…

it just blooms.

Ella
              @writergirl101

@claire-h

That’s awesome!Β  I’ll hopefully take that elective sometime.

Arindown
                @arindown

@claire-h

Your going to do some graphic design courses? So cool! I’m thinking of taking a degree in that!😁

Live doing what you love. Die doing what you love. Do what you love for the Master.

Claire
                  @claire-h

@writergirl101 @arindown
                    Oh, cool! It’s so fun to meet people with similar interests. πŸ˜‰

it just blooms.

Claire
                    @claire-h

@anne-of-lothlorien Ok, I’ve had some trouble finding a picture that I like… This is the best I could come up with. Let me know what you think!

it just blooms.

Claire
                      @claire-h

@beth20

Hi! Are you still interested in a book cover? If so, I need some more info. πŸ™‚

@anne_the_noob14

So… I looked and looked for some pictures to piece together for your cover, but since I don’t have Photoshop or anything it was really hard. If you had to simplify your idea a bit, what would you keep? Or I could go for a more digital style if you wanted (i.e. little clip-art drawings that pertain to your story instead of pictures). Anyway, sorry it’s been so long!

it just blooms.

Arindown
                        @arindown

@claire-h

This is so cool! I don’t know if you’re already stacked up…but do you want to do one for me? It would just be for fun.

I’m thinking something super fantasy-ish and dark. I’m not sure on a official name, but Astrum of Creatures is what I came up with at the moment.πŸ˜„ I’m thinking a boy (about 9 or 10 years old) with a winged dragon, and/or a wizard in the background. There could also be a magical stone (red-ish color) that gave off light. Fantasy style, so swords, or stars, or a centaur (which would be awesome) could also be part of it.

Color theme…Red, blue, and black (if that even worksπŸ˜‚) I’m not picky, so play around with it. You can put Arindown as the author.

Live doing what you love. Die doing what you love. Do what you love for the Master.

Claire
                          @claire-h

@arindown
                            Sure! I’ll give it a shot. πŸ™‚ I have a lot of stuff going on, so it might be awhile though.

it just blooms.

Beth Darlene
                            @beth20

Hey, Yeah, I’m still interested. What info do you need?

Jominkreesa! For the weirdos who know what it means! πŸ˜‰

Claire
                              @claire-h

@beth20

I had asked you a few questions (I think they’re on the previous page), but to make it easier, I’ll just paste them in here: Β I’m kind of confused about the whole girl thing. How old is she? Is she good or bad? What age? And are there any characteristics unique to your story that could help make the cover stand out? Sorry for all the questions, lol. The more details, the easier it is for me to design a cover.

it just blooms.

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 67 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                              Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest