Graphic Designer, At Your Service

Forums Art Art Discussions Graphic Designer, At Your Service

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 67 total)
  • Author
    Claire
    @claire-h

Hey everyone!

Recently I’ve been really getting into graphic design, and any chance I get, I love to practice. So I thought I would post on here to see if anyone would like me to design a book cover, a logo, a blog banner, anything really. I’m willing to do it for free since I’m still learning, practicing and building my portfolio. πŸ™‚ So if you have anything in mind, let me know and I’ll get back with you!
      Tagging some random people: @anne-of-lothlorien @emberynus-the-dragonslayer @wolverinerm @arindown @olivia @luciusbraun @deeprun @anyoneandeveryone

• This topic was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by Claire.

a flower does not think of competing with the flower next to it.
      it just blooms.

Claire
      @claire-h

And now it won’t let me edit my post. :/ Anyway, tagging a few more people. @eitan @beth20 @anne_the_noob14

it just blooms.

Ella
        @writergirl101

@claire-h

Hey Claire!Β  I’m interested in graphic design, but I’ve never really looked into it a lot.Β  Do you do maps?Β  (Is that hard to do with graphic design??)Β  I’ll send a pic of mine (which isn’t very detailed;Β  it’s just a clearing in the woods and the outskirts) in a minute.Β  Let me draw it first… πŸ˜‹

Just wondering.Β  And if you don’t want to, please don’t worry about it!Β  I can always come up with something else. πŸ˜‰

Thanks!!

πŸ€—

-Ella

If something goes wrong in your life, yell "Plot twist!" and keep going. 😎🍰

Claire
          @claire-h

@writergirl101

Sure, I’ll give it a shot! πŸ™‚

it just blooms.

Claire
            @claire-h

Oh, and here’s my business email if you don’t want to do it through SE: creativelyclaire at outlook . com

it just blooms.

Ella
              @writergirl101

@claire-h

Cool!Β  Do you have a preference?Β  Through email or SE?Β  Cause I don’t really mind.

Claire
                @claire-h

@writergirl101

It doesn’t matter to me at all. 😁

it just blooms.

Ella
                  @writergirl101

@claire-h

Gotcha.Β  We can just do it on here. πŸ‘

Ella
                    @writergirl101

@claire-h

All right, here’s the map.Β  I put a filter on it to make it more clear.Β  If you have trouble reading anything, shout out to me.Β  Go crazy with fonts and colors and designs–thisΒ is to practice with, after all. πŸ˜‰Β  Do whatever you want with it.

Oh, real quick, “the North” is where the “bad guys” live (which is “their” on the map), so if you want to make the colors get darker as you get closer north, I think that’d be kinda cool.

And the season is autumn, which you can already tell.

(Btw, you might be thinking “she got all her directions wrong!”Β  I did, kind of.Β  I envision it like this, plus, if you look at if upside down, it makes sense. 😊  If it’s confusing to you, go ahead and change it up. πŸ‘)

Anyways, I think that is all…Β  Have fun!!Β  (And thanks πŸ€—)

Eitan
                      @eitan

@claire-h

Hmm, sounds neat. I don’t think I have something to give you, but have success! πŸ˜€

You don't need to see the wind itself in order to hear the rustling leaves.

Ella
                        @writergirl101

@claire-h

Btw, I love your forum signature. 😍  I always got to remember that.

Anne of Lothlorien
                          @anne-of-lothlorien

@claire-h You do graphic design too! Awesome!

I’m not needing anything currently, but I do know I have a book cover project coming up and I’ll keep you in mind! I’m not good at covers myself yet, and I’d love to give you more practice, so you may be hearing from me soon. Good luck on your current projects!

I'm short, I like words, and I love people.
                            No, I didn't draw my profile pic.

Ella
                            @writergirl101

@claire-h

Btw, the names on the map are pretty rudimentary because my character was raised with little to no education.Β  Just wanted to clarify so I didn’t seem incredibly uncreative. πŸ˜›

Claire
                              @claire-h

@writergirl101

Awesome, looks great! I’ll get started on it soon. πŸ™‚ I’m curious about the story behind the map now…

@anne-of-lothlorien

Definitely let me know about the book cover! I would love to design one, even if you don’t end up using it. πŸ˜‰ What book are you working on?

it just blooms.

Ella
                                @writergirl101

@claire-h

Basically, a girl survives in the wilderness and pretends to belong to a family in a picture frame that was in the old, abandoned house she found.Β  And the “they” on the map are the humans, who have basically lost their morality.Β  She was running from them.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 67 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
                                Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest