fb

GOOD MORNING ALGERNON I HOPE YOU’RE BEHAVING VERY WELL!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself GOOD MORNING ALGERNON I HOPE YOU’RE BEHAVING VERY WELL!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    EricaWordsmith
    @ericawordsmith

Apologies for the dramatic title from The Importance of Being Earnest. If anybody has read/been in that play and would like to geek out over it, I’m up for that, but beware, do not get me started because… XD XD XD

So! I used to hang out on her forever and ever ago and will probably disappear again at some point becuz I am a college student and have no time in my life for much other than music practice, rehearsals, theatre and study during the semesters…

BUT I WILL PROLLY SNEAK AROUND ON HERE SOME THIS SUMMER SO GOOD MORNING!

Just some introduction, I’m a junior vocal performance major/theatre girl who tries to write. XD I love fantasy, sometimes try to write songs or poetry (even though I have no idea how to do either), and other random stuff.

I love dragons, antiques, musicals, LoTR, and a gazillion other random things.

Anywho, hullo, and goodbye for now!

Tek an ohta! Tek an cala!

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@ericawordsmith

Good morning, oh friend. I know thee well.

Published author, student in writing, works with HazelGracePress.com

EricaWordsmith
    @ericawordsmith

Well, well, well, fancy meeting you here. @wordsmith

Tek an ohta! Tek an cala!

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

Indeed. I don’t show my face often… but, on occasion it seems fit.

Published author, student in writing, works with HazelGracePress.com

Lona
    @lonathecat

@ericawordsmith

Hello! Welcome back! 🙂

I have read The Importance of Being Earnest, but it was awhile ago. However, I remember really enjoying it, and would like to read it ago. Or, even better, see it performed.

From what you mentioned you’re busy with, I take it you’re studying theatre. Have you played in The Importance of being Earnest?

Hope to see ya around. 🙂

imwritehere1920
    @imwritehere1920

@ericawordsmith

Hi there, and welcome back!  I also sometimes disappear, but then sneak back on occasion to see what’s up.  I look forward to seeing you around!

Ps.  I love dragons too!!  I ended up needle-felting a bunch of those little critters and now they’ve sorta taken over my closet *haha*  *heeelp!*

We are all apprentices in a craft where no one ever becomes a master. — Ernest Hemingway

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The forum ‘Introduce Yourself’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest