fb

Glad to be here!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Glad to be here!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Michelle
    @mlbolangerauthor

Hello!

Thank you for accepting me into the forums. I’m from Dayton, OH, and I have self-published 5 books so far. I write across several genres from light fantasy to Christian fiction about hard topics and injustice. I look forward to learning from all of you!

Michelle Bolanger

Clumsy but cute. Apologizes a lot. Doesn't shed. Much.

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@mlbolangerauthor

Hey there! I am Wordsmith (in case you hadn’t noticed)… And it is positively amazing that you’ve published that many. I’m in the first draft of my second novella, and the first isn’t anywhere near publishable. But I’m working in that direction.

What are your books? Are they one Amazon?

It’s a pleasure to meet you, and I would really like to say more, but my family is about to step out the door, so I thus ran out of time.

Published author, student in writing, works with HazelGracePress.com

Michelle
    @mlbolangerauthor

Hello!

Yes, my books are on Amazon. I write fantasy romance and Christian Fiction.

I am still trying to find my way around in here. Forums like this tend to confuse me.

Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

@mlbolangerauthor  Welcome to S.E.! Where do you live? What are some of your favorite books and authors?

Assistant Guildmaster of the Phantom Awesome Meraki
    ~ Created to create ~

Michelle
    @mlbolangerauthor

Hi!

I live in Dayton, OH and I love Cassandra Clare’s Infernal Devices, Sarah J Maas Throne of Glass, Francine Rivers Redeeming Love and The Masterpiece, Maggie Steifvater’s Shiver series and The Scorpio Races, and I just finished and fell in love with Taran Matharu’s Summoner series. =)

How about you?

Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

@mlbolangerauthor  Neat! I live in N. Idaho. I love all kinds of books, mostly history and spiritual. About anything history! 🙂 Do you have a favorite historical period?

Assistant Guildmaster of the Phantom Awesome Meraki
    ~ Created to create ~

Michelle
    @mlbolangerauthor

I kind of like now. LOL I enjoy technology, but if I had to pick a historical period it would be medieval. There is something about a sword wielding knight in battered armor that is hard to pass up. =)

Hedges
    @h-jones

Whoa! Self-published! That’s really amazing. Welcome to the forums! What are your books called?? I’d love to check them out!

Married a blacksmith, and now frequently uses his knowledge for writing fantasy.

A Kitchen Sink
    @hgm_barnes18

@mlbolangerauthor

Hai! I’m new here, too. XD

Wow, you’ve self-published books on Amazon? That’s cool. Me too, but I’ve only published three, haha. Would you happen to have links to any of your books? It’s okay if not, I’d just love to see them. 🙂

"If you called out to the void loud enough... hard enough... would the void answer back?"

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@hgm_barnes18

Oh! Can I get links to your books? If you please 🙂

• This reply was modified 5 years, 5 months ago by Buddy J..

A Kitchen Sink
    @hgm_barnes18

@wordsmith

Haha, sure… I’m not super proud of them quality-wise (I do hope I’ve improved a lot since then). But I’m happy that I wrote them. .-.

https://www.amazon.com/Enemy-My-Hannah-Grace-Mitchell/dp/1540605418/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1540607626&sr=8-1&keywords=hannah+grace+mitchell

https://www.amazon.com/Son-Wolves-Fairytale-Heroes-1/dp/1514140683/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1540607938&sr=1-1&keywords=Son+of+Wolves+fairytale

"If you called out to the void loud enough... hard enough... would the void answer back?"

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@hgm_barnes18

Cool! I have yet to publish…

A Kitchen Sink
    @hgm_barnes18

@wordsmith

It’s definitely fun. Self-publishing is of course nowhere close to real publishing, but for me it’s been a great chance to improve my skills.

Buddy J.
    @wordsmith

@hgm_barnes18

Oh sure! My dad has self published two non-fiction books and is about to publish a third (hopefully soon).

A Kitchen Sink
    @hgm_barnes18

@wordsmith

Oh, that’s cool! 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 24 total)
  • The forum ‘Introduce Yourself’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest