Game of Characters

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Game of Characters

This topic contains 700 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  Warden 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 631 through 645 (of 701 total)
  • Author

Warden
    @nuetrobolt

@andrew, Aleck won’t kill it. He already killed the plant-thingy.

Aleck felt weak and tired. He hoped they didn’t need him to help kill the dragon.

I'm Throne Warden of Emberia or Nuetrobolt. I write with my tiny dragon, Vip.

Brooke
    @bookcrazygirl

Ash sighed. They were getting NOWWHERE. She calm slipped out of the group, and walked past the people trying to kill the dragon. She calmly walked up to it and kicked it. She heard the people gasp but ignored them. When the dragon opened its mouth, she threw her second favorite kind of poison in its mouth.  It took longer than she thought to work, and by she was getting nervous.  However, it didn’t let her down, and right as it was about to kill her, it seemed to choke on something. Ash patiently waited until it was dead, then she turned around. “There!” She cried triumphantly.  “Now can we go get this Lord thingy guy?”

I am a writer. If I seem cold, it's because I am surrounded by drafts. -Unknown Author

Warden
    @nuetrobolt

@bookcrazygirl, is that supposed to be NOWWHERE or KNOWWERE or NOWHERE?

“Yes, lets get along,” Aleck said, stomping impatiently. He really didn’t have time for this.

Warden
    @nuetrobolt

@e_elaine_soup5 @andrew @kari-karast @bookcrazygirl @everyone

C’mon, where are you all? We almost let this thing die before, and were not letting it happen again!

We should probably try to finish this quickly so we don’t stop in the middle of the adventure.

I never should have suggested the maze…

• This reply was modified 2 months, 1 week ago by  Warden.

Brooke
    @bookcrazygirl

Oof. Sry, thought I got all the typos. Cursed things. It’s supposed to be Nowhere…I think XD

I am a writer. If I seem cold, it's because I am surrounded by drafts. -Unknown Author

Warden
    @nuetrobolt

Aleck decided he wasn’t waiting for the others any longer, and he ran forward. Suddenly a floor stone sunk down beneath his feet, and a section of the wall slid open, revealing the regular halls of the castle they had been going through before they entered the maze. Aleck stepped forward, but the door slid closed suddenly. Aleck saw that the stone had gone back to normal as well.

“As long as we keep this stone button pressed down, we can keep the wall open and get back out into the main castle, and we can escape all these monsters! Let’s go, peeps!”

Andrew Schmidt
    @andrew

@nuetrobolt: I was planning on having Julius find a short cut just before the dragon, giant plant, and ice giant attacked… and a couple of other monsters right then after; a multi-headed beast and a color-changing monster… but oh well.

And yes, I will not let this thing die! Sorry. I’ve been busy.

Delton glanced at Aleck. “What?!”

(ISFP!) Artistic, redheaded, nature-loving, crazy writer. Mine favorite Indiana animal: Red Fox.

Andrew Schmidt
      @andrew

Gotta go do wood now!

(ISFP!) Artistic, redheaded, nature-loving, crazy writer. Mine favorite Indiana animal: Red Fox.

Warden
        @nuetrobolt

Aleck glanced at Delton. “What do you mean, what? We need to get out of this thing!” He looked around, and his eyes settled on a loose brick lying against the wall. “There,” he said, setting it on the button. “This will keep the door wall thingy open while we can get out. Some monsters might get out too, but that can’t be helped. We won’t be able o close it again from the other side, but once again, I just say ‘Oh well.'”

Veraza Winterknight
        @kari-karast

Sorry! I’ve been gone at camp. And super busy. But I hast returned now! And I shalt keep this going with thee!

____

Karim gingerly picked himself up from the ground, swaying a little. His head hurt. His chest hurt. He was dizzy. His head swam as he tried to focus on the dragon in front of him. He heard Aleck yelling about some way to get out and resolved to get to him. Only he had to get there first. Still wavering a little, he slowly walked in the general direction of Aleck’s voice. The giant, red, slightly blurry dragon shifted in front of him. He changed course to take him well around the dragon. Now to hope it wouldn’t follow…

(ENFP) Even the word hopeless is not entirely devoid of hope.

Brooke
        @bookcrazygirl

Ash was ready to run to the doorway and get out of this weird, creepy place.  She started to run to the entrance, but happened to look over her shoulder. One guy was struggling.  She didn’t remember his name, only that it sounded like carrots.  She looked between the door and him.  What if the door shut?  But then he’d be by himself.  Ash sighed, then ran to help him.  She was the perfect height to support him. “Come on, this way, Carrots.”

——————

@kari-karast this is Karim she’s helping in case you can’t tell 😉 😛

E. Veryone
        @e_elaine_soup5

Rei extracted her claws from the dead dragon’s eyes and followed Delton and Ash, who was carrying the Finnick guy out of the area and through the door.

“But where are we going?” Rei asked, her accent thick through her heavy breathing.

characters are like geodes: you must break them to see what they're made of

Brooke
        @bookcrazygirl

“Hopefully anywhere but here,” Ash answered.  “And somewhere with a bath and a bed, cause you guys are stinky and I need  something soft to sleep on. Also, food.  I need food.”

Andrew Schmidt
        @andrew

Delton had meant  the “What?” more as rhetorical question, but obviously that was not how Aleck perceived it. But it wasn’t that big of a deal, really.

Andrew Schmidt
          @andrew

Julius glanced at Aleck. “Alright, get us out of here,” he said, trying his best not to come off as demanding or anything.

Viewing 15 posts - 631 through 645 (of 701 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Learn What Readers Want

We compiled and analyzed how 300+ readers answered 18 questions about what they want to see in fiction. Get the free e-book and we'll also regularly send you resources to help you grow as a writer.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest