Game of Characters

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Game of Characters

This topic contains 692 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  Veraza Winterknight 5 hours, 49 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 571 through 585 (of 693 total)
  • Author

E. Veryone
    @e_elaine_soup5

No, it’s a Japanese throwing dagger

characters are like geodes: you must break them to see what they're made of

E. Veryone
    @e_elaine_soup5

Rei looked up at the man with the red jacket and tilted his head–Delton

“How did you know it was a monster of the person you call Deathrock?” she asked him as she went to go get her haori and wrapped it around her tightly, trying to stave off the shivering in her bones.

Andrew Schmidt
    @andrew

“Well…” Delton paused. “It’s kind of obvious, as this it Deathrock’s place.”

(ISFP!) Artistic, redheaded, nature-loving, crazy writer. Mine favorite Indiana animal: Red Fox.

“So are we safe? I don’t see any monsters.” Aleck asked. He felt rather insignificant compared to all these superpowerful people.

I'm Throne Warden of Emberia or Nuetrobolt. I write with my tiny dragon, Vip.

Veraza Winterknight
      @kari-karast

Huh. Sounds like a sai from the description.

Karim shook his head. “As long as we’re here in Deathrock’s castle, I highly doubt we’ll ever just be safe.” Not to mention it was beginning to feel like they’d never find the treasure room, or Deathrock, and would just be stuck here forever.

(ENFP) Even the word hopeless is not entirely devoid of hope.

E. Veryone
      @e_elaine_soup5

Taking a soothing breath in, Rei attempted to use her magic again to see where they were. She had to hold on to Delton to keep her knees from buckling, but eventually was able to flick her fingers and summon a map of the surrounding area in the air.

“Well then,” she said, breathing deeply, “there you go.”

and promptly fainted

Andrew Schmidt
      @andrew

“There are books and books and books of monsters. That roam this maze. If we’re lucky we’ll only meet less than one hundred of them…” Julius flashed a concerned look at Rei. “What did that magical stuff do to you?”

(ISFP!) Artistic, redheaded, nature-loving, crazy writer. Mine favorite Indiana animal: Red Fox.

E. Veryone
        @e_elaine_soup5

(she can’t answer, she has fainted)

“Where’s our map? Shouldn’t it show the way out of here?” Aleck asked.

Andrew Schmidt
        @andrew

@e_elaine_soup5: oh, right. sorry about that. *tries not to be so oblivious*

“Well, the map is sort of ripped, but I can still follow directions,” Delton replied, casting a glance at Rei who had collapsed onto the floor. Am I supposed to carry her or what, because after all, she is fainted? he thought. Well, it’s not like its really weird or anything…

“This way,” Julius commanded, pointing to a red door. “Before we run into another beast.”

Veraza Winterknight
          @kari-karast

Karim groaned. Less than a hundred if they were lucky?? That was just wonderful.

He glanced at Rei. “We can’t just leave her here.”

@andrew @kari-karast @everyonelse

“Well, lets get going!”

Andrew Schmidt
          @andrew

“We leave no one behind.” Julius sheathed his sword. “We would never do that.”

Andrew Schmidt
            @andrew

Delton cast a glance down at Rei, then, just like that, lifted her into the air with his arms. “Yeah, let’s get going.”

Veraza Winterknight
              @kari-karast

“Okay.” Karim went through the door first.

Viewing 15 posts - 571 through 585 (of 693 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Learn What Readers Want

We compiled and analyzed how 300+ readers answered 18 questions about what they want to see in fiction. Get the free e-book and we'll also regularly send you resources to help you grow as a writer.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest