Game of Characters

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Game of Characters

This topic contains 690 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  Veraza Winterknight 6 hours, 19 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 691 total)
  • Author

Andrew Schmidt
    @andrew

The whole group strode forward. Delton holding the map. Julius staring warily ahead for any traps. As the rest followed.

(ISFP!) Artistic, redheaded, nature-loving, crazy writer. Mine favorite Indiana animal: Red Fox.

“This Deathrock guy is crazy. You know, I wouldn’t be too surprised if I found these ‘magic rubies were just a hoax. He seems crazy enough.” Aleck grinned.

I'm Throne Warden of Emberia or Nuetrobolt. I write with my tiny dragon, Vip.

Andrew Schmidt
      @andrew

Delton laughed. “More crazy than you’d think. He’s wicked crazy.”

(ISFP!) Artistic, redheaded, nature-loving, crazy writer. Mine favorite Indiana animal: Red Fox.

Veraza Winterknight
        @kari-karast

Karim frowned. He hadn’t thought of that. “If they are fake… then what?”

(ENFP) Even the word hopeless is not entirely devoid of hope.

Andrew Schmidt
        @andrew

“But they aren’t fake. I just know it,” Delton said. “I don’t mean to sound rude, but let’s not dwell on what-ifs. There’s thousands of them.”

Veraza Winterknight
          @kari-karast

Karim nodded. “This is true.” he gestured to the way they’d been going. “So we keep going this way, right?”

Veraza Winterknight
          @kari-karast

@scarletimmortalized @e_elaine_soup5

Are you two still participating in this or no?

Andrew Schmidt
          @andrew

“Yup,” Delton replied. “This way.”

Veraza Winterknight
            @kari-karast

“Alright.” Karim started walking again.

Andrew Schmidt
            @andrew

@kari-karast @nuetrobolt @scarletimmortalized @introverted-elf @e_elain_soup5 @everyone

Okay, all you peoples on this thread… I’m going to be directing this to get it moving again. Just thought I’d let you know. See ya on the Google Doc for more plotting.

Andrew Schmidt
              @andrew

@kari-karast @nuetrobolt @everyone

Delton continued down the shadowed hall. Suddenly, a shard of glass swung down from the wall. He jumped back. Great hamsters!

Veraza Winterknight
                @kari-karast

Karim crept forward, wary of any other traps, and ignited his hand, holding it out to reveal the walls of the corridor. Which were covered in more of the glass shards. He extinguished the flame and turned to the others. “Yeah… that’s gonna hurt.”

Andrew Schmidt
                @andrew

Delton sighed, then trudged forward. Suddenly, a bunch of stones, slime, mud, and soil slumbered down over a wall. He sucked in a deep breath. He couldn’t wait till he just got to the ruby box room.

When Aleck collapsed on the floor half an hour later, he was feeling slightly crazy, and very tired, from dodging traps.

“Well, we’re out of that crazy hallway of traps.” He rubbed the bruise on his shoulder tenderly that had been inflicted by a swinging hammer. “That last volley of arrows that flew out of the wall was a little too close.” Aleck chuckled nervously. “So, now where do we go? There are two directions to choose from. Right or left? Personally, I say right. It feels right.”

I'm Throne Warden of Emberia or Nuetrobolt. I write with my tiny dragon, Vip.

Andrew Schmidt
                  @andrew

Delton nodded. “Sure. Right.” He came to an abrupt stop; spotting a big red door in front of him. “What is that?”

Guys, the red door by the way is the door that leads to the monster room. This is where all the monsters come out! Finally!

@kari-karast @nuetrobolt @everyone

Viewing 15 posts - 481 through 495 (of 691 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Learn What Readers Want

We compiled and analyzed how 300+ readers answered 18 questions about what they want to see in fiction. Get the free e-book and we'll also regularly send you resources to help you grow as a writer.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest