Game of Characters

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Game of Characters

This topic contains 480 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  Andrew Schmidt 2 days, 22 hours ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 481 total)
  • Author

Introverted Elf
    @introverted-elf

@kari-karast  @e_mgc_soup5 (Eeek, it’s been awhile! Heh, heh…)

“Right,” Anna said, glancing at Crystal and Kieron.  “I’ll follow you then.”  She paused, “…unless you want someone to scout ahead, since you’re carrying the boy, Kieron.”

Tolkien/Batson book lover, anime fangirl, TLoZ, SW, SC fan, Stirlingite, Owl Citizen, Team Grimmie \|/

E. Veryone
      @e_elaine_soup5

I cocked my head a little, “No, I think it would be fine if you stayed with us. We are armed to the teeth, so…”

my voice trailed off as we walked.

Confused=my permanent state of mind

Introverted Elf
      @introverted-elf

(Sorry, I totally got your tag name wrong!)

“Okay, fine with me.” Anna smiled.

Tolkien/Batson book lover, anime fangirl, TLoZ, SW, SC fan, Stirlingite, Owl Citizen, Team Grimmie \|/

Veraza Winterknight
        @kari-karast

“Just as long as we don’t run into any traps we should be fine. I think. Who knows what Deathrock has in this place.” Kieron sighed. This was why he didn’t like accepting his station in life. Because he wanted to help people without all the crazy clueless adventuring. Although if things back home continued the way they’d been going so far he’d probably have to do some of that crazy clueless adventuring so he might as well get some practice in here. He walked over to the tunnel and turned to Crystal. “After you. After all, I can’t exactly use my ‘armed to the teeth’ weapon right now…”

@e_elaine_soup5 @introverted-elf

Star Wars fanatic. Sword lover. Artist. Fantasy freak. ENFP. (and yes, that is actually me)

E. Veryone
        @e_elaine_soup5

I fingered my belt a little, then looked down at the map,  “Okay, we have to go through this curtain, then turn the corner.”

Confused=my permanent state of mind

@kari-karast @andrew Boy, has it been slow on here lately. I thought I would  be way behind after not being on here a week or two, but barely anything has happened. Where’s Daniel’s author? (I can’t even remember who it was!)

Aleck nodded. “Sure. Fine by me. Anything so long as we can get going. I’m Aleck, by the way, sir.” Aleck blushed. “Sorry, that sounded weird. Should I call you sir? It felt natural, because you look like one of the masters at the orphanage I’m from and we call them sir and…”  Why am I telling him this.?Just stop talking. I am so awkward. No one had to know I’m an orphan, and then I just went and blew it. Why am I so dumb?

Aleck giggled a little. It wasn’t helping. It was making seem even dumber. And younger. “Sorry. Rewind. Ignore everything I just said. I’m a bit nuts, in case you haven’t noticed.”

"Hurry! Reading is fun!" Jinto Queb
        "Words are fires. Use them wisely." Vip, my tiny dragon

Veraza Winterknight
        @kari-karast

@nuetrobolt @scarletimmortalized is Daniel’s author. She hasn’t been on SE much at all lately.

Also I sympathize with Aleck. I’m a bit nuts as well. More than a bit, actually…

Star Wars fanatic. Sword lover. Artist. Fantasy freak. ENFP. (and yes, that is actually me)

@kari-karast, ok. It doesn’t seem like anyone has been on much lately, at least not on this game of characters.

Veraza Winterknight
        @kari-karast

@nuetrobolt

No. It’s been pretty slow here lately. Perhaps we should stir the plot and push them forward into one of the traps or monsters?

Andrew Schmidt
        @andrew

@kari-karast, yes, perhaps we should. So, any suggestions? 🙂

Writer. Drawer. Ginger. ISFP. Collector.
          Crazy Person. Animal Lover.
          *strokes red panda*

Veraza Winterknight
          @kari-karast

@andrew

Well, traps. Random giant axe blades swinging down and trying to murder them?

Or we could let them stumble into that monster trap room you mentioned. I suggested some more monsters on the Doc if you’d like to look.

Andrew Schmidt
          @andrew

@kari-karast, okay! I’ll do that.

Writer. Drawer. Ginger. ISFP. Collector.
            Crazy Person. Animal Lover.
            *strokes red panda*

Veraza Winterknight
            @kari-karast

Sweet!

Sounds good.

@kari-karast, @andrew

I want to still finish this thing! Lets not stop writing on here completely! The story was getting pretty good if I might say so myself.

Viewing 15 posts - 436 through 450 (of 481 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Learn What Readers Want

We compiled and analyzed how 300+ readers answered 18 questions about what they want to see in fiction. Get the free e-book and we'll also regularly send you resources to help you grow as a writer.

Signup Source

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest