Game of Characters

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Game of Characters

This topic contains 700 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by  Warden 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 701 total)
  • Author

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

( Er… @introverted-elf did you read the latest posts? Because… things have significantly changed…)

(ENFP) Even the word hopeless is not entirely devoid of hope.

Introverted Elf
    @introverted-elf

@kari-karast  Yeah, sorry, I literally just did.  Okay then…

Tolkien/Batson book lover, anime fangirl, TLoZ, SW, SC fan, Stirlingite, Owl Citizen, Team Grimmie \|/

Veraza Winterknight
      @kari-karast

@introverted-elf

It’s fine, just… might want to redo your RP piece…

Introverted Elf
      @introverted-elf

@kari-karast

Anna glanced at the new girl, Crystal, warily.  She was interested at what this girl was here for.

Tolkien/Batson book lover, anime fangirl, TLoZ, SW, SC fan, Stirlingite, Owl Citizen, Team Grimmie \|/

Veraza Winterknight
        @kari-karast

@introverted-elf

Kieron looked at where Anna had been only seconds before, wide eyed. Then he turned back to Crystal. “Did you do that???”

_______

@e_elaine_soup5

Here. This RP can soothe your patience for the other one or something like that.

Andrew Schmidt
        @andrew

@kari-karast, I noticed you changed your picture. Nice outfit. I like dressing up. Sometimes I use my nice dinosaur blanket as a robe, (with of course, the added belt and a nice pin with a rose on it to go with).

(ISFP!) Artistic, redheaded, nature-loving, crazy writer. Mine favorite Indiana animal: Red Fox.

Veraza Winterknight
          @kari-karast

@andrew

Thanks!! It’s my Halloween costume from last year.

Yeah! Dressing up is fun! Sadly, I don’t do it a much as I used to, but I still enjoy it a lot. 😀

E. Veryone
          @e_elaine_soup5

I blinked, then turned to the man.

“Yes,” I said, “Is this not common where you are? The gods take up mortals all the time, though, not usually in the sight of mortals.”

characters are like geodes: you must break them to see what they're made of

Veraza Winterknight
          @kari-karast

Kieron stared at Crystal. Gods… plural? Yep, she was definitely not from anywhere Kieron had ever heard of. “Oh…kay… so… she’ll be alright though?”

E. Veryone
          @e_elaine_soup5

“I have no idea,” I said lightly, “I don’t know what god took her, if they took her.”

Veraza Winterknight
          @kari-karast

Kieron blinked and stared at Crystal for a few seconds longer. “So… we basically have no idea what happened to her?”

“None,” Crystal replied.

Kieron grimaced. Well that wasn’t good. He supposed he’d just have to live with it though.”Well… are you any good at reading maps? We’re trying to find a good place to take him where he can recover in safety.” Kieorn gestured to the boy then looked at Anna. “Do you have the map?”

She nodded and unfurled it. “Yep. It’s right here.”

E. Veryone
          @e_elaine_soup5

I took the map, swiveled it to my sight, and set down to reading the squiggly lines. I subconsciously translated it into runes, and set to reading it.

Veraza Winterknight
          @kari-karast

“Do you see any places that might work?” Kieron realized he was still holding his sword and sheathed it, ignoring the blood still on it from the courtyard fight. Then he knelt down by the boy, checking to make sure nothing had worsened or anything of that sort.

Introverted Elf
          @introverted-elf

@kari-karast

Anna, still in shock from the sudden disappearance of Megan, stared at Crystal.  What’s going on here? As Crystal studied the map, she thought, Oh, well, maybe she’ll be a better map-reader than I am.  Anna glanced back down at the boy, then back to Kieron and Crystal.  “Um…I don’t mean to be pushy here, but I think it would be better if we moved soon.” She bit her lower lip and explained, “Someone’s bound to notice all those guys you took out back there, Kieron.  And I’m guessing we don’t want to run into any more trouble, at least for now.”

Veraza Winterknight
            @kari-karast

Kieron’s eyes widened. “Ah, right. Good idea. I didn’t think of that. I guess I’m just not used to being in a castle and having to…” His eyes widened again and he trailed off. He didn’t want to get into any of that right now.

“Anyway, Crystal you see any good places? Otherwise we’ll just have to look as we walk.” Kieron carefully picked up the boy, wary of accidentally hurting the kid more.

Viewing 15 posts - 406 through 420 (of 701 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Learn What Readers Want

We compiled and analyzed how 300+ readers answered 18 questions about what they want to see in fiction. Get the free e-book and we'll also regularly send you resources to help you grow as a writer.

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest