fb

*flies down with a magic cape*

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself *flies down with a magic cape*

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • Author
    K.M. Small
    @morreafirebird

Greetings! My (untrustworthy) magic cape just dropped me into this place…I was writing before then, but this cape has a mind of its own and dragged me from my chair over to Story Embers. How rude ๐Ÿ˜›

Anywho, I probably know most of you all from KP, but my (pen) name is Audrey Caylin — phoenix-lover, bookdragon, and writer of stories of which 90% of are still in notebooks. I primarily live in futuristic and fantasical worlds, often mixed together because my imagination is random like that.

Other than writing, I love hiking, biking, photography, and lying in the sun — anything outdoorsy. Also blogging and critiquing novels because I’m also random like that…I do have two MBTI personality types, after all ๐Ÿ˜‰ (INFJ/INTJ).

It is an honour to meet you all *flourishes cape*

~ Khylie
    "Beauty will save the world." - Dostoevsky

Ben P
    @supermonkey42

@morreafirebird Hey!

I wish I had a magic cape. Though I would prefer it if it didnโ€™t have a personality of its own. ๐Ÿ˜€

Yay for INTJ (ish) people!

The purpose of a storyteller is not to tell you how to think, but to give you questions to think on

K.M. Small
    @morreafirebird

@supermonkey42 hi!

It kinda…came to me on it’s own. And now it won’t leave XD

Yes! Apparently we’re rare…ish ๐Ÿ˜‰

Have you signed up for a guild yet?

~ Khylie

Ben P
    @supermonkey42

@morreafirebird Iโ€™ve signed up for the guilds in general, but Iโ€™m not sure how you choose a specific guild.

The purpose of a storyteller is not to tell you how to think, but to give you questions to think on

Brianna Storm Hilvety
    @briannastorm

Good evening, Audrey! Iโ€™m an INFJ/INTJ too! ๐Ÿ˜„

Photography is a side hobby of mine that I sadly havenโ€™t had much time for lately. What are your favorite things to photograph? Iโ€™m partial to flowers and sunsets. ๐Ÿ™‚

Wielder of a Red Pen | TheLiteraryCrusader.

J. Dekreel
    @dekreel

Hiya, @morreafirebird!! (Agh, had to look up your tag…)

Wait, are the guilds up?! Or is it just the forums…?

ENFP-T. Cartoonist, "half-writer", wolfish.
    Blog

K.M. Small
    @morreafirebird

@supermonkey42 same ๐Ÿ˜€

@briannastorm
    hi! I like sunsets and anything with clouds. I also enjoy snapping shots of the ocean ๐Ÿ™‚

@dekreel
    hey! Yeah, I changed it from the one at KP…I’m thinking I might eventually go by my given name here, so I wanted something different. ๐Ÿ˜›

Over in the Announcements section, Daeus explains it. You can basically just sign up for the guilds in general, though they aren’t decided yet.

~ Khylie

Hope Ann
    @hope-ann

Oooo, part INTJ too? *grins* I didn’t know that. Not that I’m surprised… XD

Victory in the march. Hope in the destination.

Mariposa Aristeo
    @mariposa

@morreafirebird Hi! Aberdeen remembers you from KP and gives you a hearty handshake! ๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿ˜ƒ Youโ€™re from Florida, right? ๐ŸŒด

I think dinosaurs are cooler than dragons. ๐Ÿฆ–

Sam Kowal
    @sam-kowal

@morreafirebird ๐Ÿ˜€ I have a shirt that says ‘I am a book dragon. Not a worm.’ It’s essential because, of course, book lovers are notย worms. We are dragons๐Ÿฒ

*nom, nom, nom* *eats donuts*
    Oh, are you hungry? *begins weeping*
    I would have saved you one!

Elizabeth
    @elizabeth

Heya, Audrey! Good to see you.

@mariposa
    I think Audrey’s from Cali.ย I’mย from Florida, though, so maybe you got confused?

INTP. Writer of fantasy and sci-fi. Wannabe artist. Anime geek. Merakian.

Mariposa Aristeo
    @mariposa

@elizabeth Oops. ๐Ÿ™ˆ *scratches head* I remembered you were from Florida, so I guess I thought you were both from there. Californiaโ€™s great too though. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Elizabeth
    @elizabeth

I’ve never been! I’d love to go sometime, though. @mariposa

INTP. Writer of fantasy and sci-fi. Wannabe artist. Anime geek. Merakian.

K.M. Small
    @morreafirebird

@hope-ann I guess it’s that obvious, huh? XD

@mariposa
    hi! Yeah, I am from Cali, though I’m dying to go to Florida. Are you from there?

@sam-kowal
    I need a shirt like that ๐Ÿ˜€

~ Khylie

Mariposa Aristeo
    @mariposa

@morreafirebird I prefer not to give my location, however, Aberdeen lives in Alabookma, USA (United States of Authorosaruses). ๐Ÿฆ–๐Ÿ˜œ

Whatโ€™s your favorite part about living in California? Iโ€™ve never been there myself, but Iโ€™ve seen pictures and it looks beautiful.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 39 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.