fb

FIRST SE FICTION STORY: RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARC

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions FIRST SE FICTION STORY: RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARC

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 177 total)
  • Author
    J.A.Penrose
    @j-a-penrose

@mariposa Oh goodness! xD This is priceless!

Writer | Freelance editor
    Inspiration

Daeus Lamb
    @daeus-lamb

@mariposa Oh, this is going to be awesome! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

πŸ˜€
    πŸ‘•πŸ‘
    πŸ‘– 🐒🐒🐒🐒🐒

overcomer
    @overcomer

This is hilarious, @mariposa !Β πŸ˜€ I can’t wait to read the next installment… but I’ll have to, so I guess I’ll experiment with chocolate-covered pizza in the meantime. πŸ˜‰

Mariposa Aristeo
    @mariposa

@anne-of-lothlorien No need for bribery, I already had you in my cast of characters. πŸ˜‰

I think dinosaurs are cooler than dragons. πŸ¦–

Mariposa Aristeo
    @mariposa

@corissa Aberdeen is happy the story made you happy. πŸ€—

@jessi-rae
    *Aberdeen hands you a bottle of awesomesauce*

@supermonkey42
    Aberdeen thanks you! Readers’ laughter is one of the best gifts a writer can receive. 😜

@kayla-joy
    Well, it might not be that long…it depends on how this month goes. πŸ˜‰ But yes, I’m cruel, aren’t I? 😜

@scribbles
    I told you it gave me an idea. *winks*

@gabriellepollack
    General Raspberry has a way of making people do things they might not ordinarily do. 😜 What weapon would you as a bodyguard like to wield?

@daeus *salutes* Indeed, General Raspberry, sir! πŸ˜‹

@overcomer
    Aberdeen thanks you for giving him the inspiration to put chocolate-covered pizza in a story. πŸ˜πŸ˜…

Christine Eaton
    @christieaton

@mariposa Again this is my favorite thing. A Bri, Cindy, Sierra, Gracie, and me little team-up? This is the greatest thing.

β€œI feel a loneliness for my Creator that pulls me like a migratory bird in the Fall.”

overcomer
    @overcomer

What? Really? *remembers* Oh! XD You used both of my suggestions. That’s awesome! XD @mariposa

Brianna Storm Hilvety
    @briannastorm

@mariposa I’m not sure whether the angry piguirrel, the girls glaring at Josiah for almost leaving us out of the adventure, or General Raspberry’s entrance is my favorite. πŸ˜‚

Gabrielle Pollack
    @gabriellepollack

@Mariposa XD A small sword named Kindness.

Mariposa Aristeo
    @mariposa

@christieaton Yes! Y’all make a great team. πŸ˜ƒπŸ‘πŸ»

@briannastorm
    That’s okay. Aberdeen can’t decide either. All the parts are his favorite. πŸ˜‹πŸ¦–

@gabriellepollack
    Gotcha. πŸ˜œπŸ˜…πŸ‘πŸ»

Jessi Rae
    @jessi-rae

@mariposa Yes! Awesomesauce!

"How did I escape? With difficulty. How did I plan this moment? With pleasure."

SleepwalkingMK
    @sleepwalkingmk

@mariposa Ahhh! I fell asleep in my tree and missed it! But this is amazing. Yet again! Meeting the twins Ann and Dan is one favorite part. Except the pinapple pizza πŸ˜› It’s good stuff, y’all. HAHA and the appearance of General Raspberry and his trusty bodyguards XD

ENFP, hobbit, MK. May wave pom poms, fangirl, and evaporate into a cloud while reading.

Mariposa Aristeo
    @mariposa

@sleepwalkingmk I’ll be sure to wake you next time. πŸ˜œπŸ™ƒ

Hmmm. I’m not so sure about that. πŸ€” I personally agree with Anger from Inside Out: β€œCongratulations, San Francisco! You ruined pizza! First the Hawaiians and now this!” πŸ₯¦πŸπŸ•

It’s actually rather ironic I don’t like pineapple on pizza because I normally love tropical/Hawaiian things and I adore pineapple (especially when it’s covered in milk chocolate 🍫🍍). πŸ˜…

Anonymous

@mariposa I was literally on the floor rolling with laughter the whole time with this one!!!Β  Word War II?!Β  I love the characters! *dies*

Mariposa Aristeo
    @mariposa

@ariel-ashira *Aberdeen bows dramatically* I was wondering if anyone was going to catch the β€œWord War” part. πŸ˜…

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 177 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest