fb

FIRST SE FICTION STORY: RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARC

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions FIRST SE FICTION STORY: RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARC

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 177 total)
  • Author
    Rachel Rogers
    @scribbles

@mariposa OH. MY. GOODNESS. *dies* That…is epic. XD

I’m glad my request was so popular. And I’m glad I have email updates set up for this thread… ๐Ÿ˜€

• This reply was modified 3 years, 6 months ago by Rachel Rogers.

Ambiverted INFP. Scribbles all the words. Names the plant friends. Secretly Edna the Piguirrel.

J. Dekreel
    @dekreel

@mariposaย  Delightful!! I love it. Well done, Aberdeen!!

@supermonkey42
    ย  I think we’re gonna need another Compendium. Real soon… *smirks*

ENFP-T. Cartoonist, "half-writer", wolfish.
    Blog

Ben P
    @supermonkey42

@mariposa Wow! Great job on that squirrel (and all the art you do for that matter. ๐Ÿ™‚ )

@dekreel
    Yes, I suppose we will… *chuckles* Iโ€™ll start collecting all the SE fiction.

The purpose of a storyteller is not to tell you how to think, but to give you questions to think on

Josiah DeGraaf
    @josiah

โ€œIโ€™m not entirely sure. Legend has it that their ancient Queen, Danielle, bestowed it on some literary genius for his wordly acts of valor.โ€

My continual confusion on where exactly the frog originated is prob the most accurate thing in this story. xD @mariposa

Lit fanatic. Eclectic reader. Theology nerd. Writing fantasy at https://josiahdegraaf.com

Mariposa Aristeo
    @mariposa

@dekreel Thanks!

@supermonkey42
    Thank you! ๐Ÿ™‚ It was loads of fun drawing Edna. ๐Ÿ˜œ

@josiah
    Hey, the protagonist finally showed himself! ๐Ÿ˜œ If it were left up to you, what animal would you chose to sit atop your head? ๐Ÿ˜‰

I think dinosaurs are cooler than dragons. ๐Ÿฆ–

Jessi Rae
    @jessi-rae

@mariposa This is totally epic!! Please tell your assistant I’d like a role in this story if possible. ๐Ÿ˜€

"How did I escape? With difficulty. How did I plan this moment? With pleasure."

Mariposa Aristeo
    @mariposa

@jessi-Rae Thanks! *bows*

Hmmm…Iโ€™ll talk to Aberdeen about that. ๐Ÿฆ– Do you prefer to be on the heroโ€™s or villianโ€™s side?

Jessi Rae
    @jessi-rae

@mariposa I think a villain would be fun… ๐Ÿ™‚

cowlick
    @cowlick

oh my goodness. XD

the title though. I think that title pun might be my favorite thing.

toodle-oop

Lady Iliara
    @lady-iliara

@mariposa May I second @jessi-raeโ€™s request? ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Iโ€™d love to be one of the heroes!

(If so, hereโ€™s some details about me: I love Mexican food, chocolate, writing dialogue, and rhyming in couplets. Also, I wield a flamethrower.)

ENFJ, Aethasian, and chocolate-Pringle-nerd-blob of epic. Greet at your own risk. *trips on a rock*

Jessi Rae
    @jessi-rae

@mariposa Oh yes. Some details about me: I like to dress in black and wear hats, I love chocolate, I have a German shepherd, and I can tend to be aย tiny bit melodramatic.

Mariposa Aristeo
    @mariposa

@jessi-Rae Unfortunately, the villainโ€™s spot is already filled, but how about being one of the villiansโ€™ minions?

@cowlick
    Thanks! Hehehe, yeah, the titleโ€™s my favorite (after Edna the piguirrel ๐Ÿ˜‰).

@lady-Iliara
    Aberdeen will see what he can do. He canโ€™t promise anything since the story already has a large cast, but heโ€™ll see if he can work you in somewhere. ๐Ÿ™‚

Jessi Rae
    @jessi-rae

@mariposa Sure! Anything works, really. ๐Ÿ™‚

SleepwalkingMK
    @sleepwalkingmk

@mariposa AH THIS IS MY NEW FAVORITE THING! Oh my word ๐Ÿ˜€ The typo and Edna’s picture are my favorite ๐Ÿ˜€ And renaming Indiana Pennsylvania is amazing. Just because PA is the best state ever ๐Ÿ˜€ For me, this is better than the original Indiana because I actually know what’s going on XD Thank you for this precious gem *places it in the treasure observation room that Story Embers should have* Is more coming soon?

ENFP, hobbit, MK. May wave pom poms, fangirl, and evaporate into a cloud while reading.

Rachel Rogers
    @scribbles

Ohhhhh I totally did *not* get that Pennsylvania was a substitute for Indiana. XD Wow. I really impress myself sometimes. ๐Ÿ˜›

Ambiverted INFP. Scribbles all the words. Names the plant friends. Secretly Edna the Piguirrel.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 177 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest