FIRST SE FICTION STORY: RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARC

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions FIRST SE FICTION STORY: RAIDERS OF THE LOST ARC

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 177 total)
  • Author
    Evelyn
    @evelyn

@mariposa This gets better and better. XD

Andrew Schmidt
    @andrew

@mariposa, elves! ๐Ÿ™‚ Yay!

This will have a great end, I can just tell!

"Muhahaha!"- Unknown Villain

Rachel Rogers
      @scribbles

@mariposa I seriously thought when Edna twirled her tail in excitement that she was going to accidentally create a tornado. xD But the best part, hands down, was the part where everybody shrieks at the idea of writers-block-inducing frogs and then @briannastorm kills them all with her red ink that has never failed her yet. That is top-notch stuff right there. xD

Ambiverted INFP. Scribbles all the words. Names the plant friends. Secretly Edna the Piguirrel.

Cindy Green
        @cindy

@mariposa My mouth kept falling open during this. Oh my goodness. I’m so hooked. You are incredible ๐Ÿ˜€ ๐Ÿ˜€

to elevate the soul, poetry is necessary. -eap

J.A.Penrose
        @j-a-penrose

PLOT TWIST! Oh my word that is priceless! Plus, like:

โ€œSorry!โ€ he said, not wanting to sound impolite when he was acting impolite.

Ahhhhhh, I love this so much!ย @mariposa

Writer | Freelance editor
        Inspiration

Anonymous

This story is CRAZYAWESOME,ย  @mariposa! Really loving it! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜ƒ I canโ€™t wait to see how it ends! I like the quote from Incredibles 2. ๐Ÿ˜†

Gabrielle Pollack
          @gabriellepollack

@mariposa Oh the plot twists! XD Totally looking forward to the next part!

Also, poor Brandon. Now I fear for my life. XD

Catwing
          @catwing

@Mariposa I just read all this. It was hilarious, the puns, the KP/SE history/jokes, everything… Also I am honored to be included in here. I’m a Kooky People!(or maybe I wasn’t there when they took the frog. Because they got away with it, that might make me a not very good guard, so maybe I shouldn’t claim that I was there…) ๐Ÿ˜ธ
          Lovely plot twist too. Perhaps a certain cat with wings who grins when she vanishes, but doesn’t always vanish when she grins. But I completely understand if you are full of characters and have already plotted the next part.
          I think I’ve seen Raiders of the Lost Ark (but I have played the Wii game a few times with my brother, you could say I was in it) so I’m nodding whenever you have something from there(Oh, yes I remember the breaking into the camp, the car chases, dropping anvils on the tough guy’s toes and controling the plane, jumping around the caves then the villain shows up. ๐Ÿ˜‹).
          I never really liked Indiana Jones… My brother was the one who roped me into playing it (okay the game was kinda fun, but I didn’t care for the movies), he would hum the theme song I good bit. I like your version a whole lot better though. ๐Ÿ˜
          Thinking about it now I know of perfect spot for me. Cause I’m a small, fast flying creature. Funny thing about it. It was the part I always hated and thought was ridiculous and wondered why they even put it in there. Probably cause it was liked abarcadabra you’re rescued(and the romance thing. Which you probably wouldn’t even put in there. I didn’t like that. But I don’t like reading romance anyway so yeah.)

I think I ranted… Whoa oops…
          Take it as a sign I liked your story enough to rant. ๐Ÿ˜บ

When your wings are weak and you feel like you can't fly any farther you're halfway there!

Daeus Lamb
          @daeus-lamb

I’m grinning over here. Really looking forward to the last part.

๐Ÿ˜€
          ๐Ÿ‘•๐Ÿ‘
          ๐Ÿ‘– ๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข๐Ÿข

Andrew Schmidt
          @andrew

@mariposa, one more part! I’m sitting here thinking of all the possibilities that might happen. The thought of one of the bad guys drowning in a pond of ink crossed my mind, or someone getting eaten by a book monster! Though I doubt you’ll wright anything like that.

Since you want suggestionsย for the big end, I’ll give you one: messenger cardinals who deliver various things like ink, words, and paper. Thought I’d just help you with ideas.

Oh, and thank you again for making me one of the elves! That made me really happy!

Happy Writing Day! And mayย Raiders of the Lost Arc come forth,ย sendingย ripples ofย laughter all throughout the computerized land of SE!

This imaginative andย hilarious story is the best you have ever written so far!

"Muhahaha!"- Unknown Villain

Mariposa Aristeo
            @mariposa

@evelyn Thanks; I hope the ending will be the best part yet. ๐Ÿ™‚

@scribbles
            As long as someone has red ink and Edna, theyโ€™re well-equipped to handle all of lifeโ€™s problems. ๐Ÿ˜œ

@cindy
            I almost feel sorry the story is almost over. ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜œ

@j-a-penrose
            Plot twists are always good for grabbing readersโ€™ attention. ๐Ÿ˜œ

@millennium-m Thank you! I havenโ€™t seen Incredibles 2 yet, but the previews look awesome!

@catwing
            Iโ€™m actually not a huge Indiana Jones fan myself, but I thought the style would work well with SEโ€™s torch photo. ๐Ÿ˜… Iโ€™ve only seen the first Indiana Jones movie (and only once). But I do like the theme song though… ๐Ÿ˜‰

Wow, my story earned the Catwing rant award? Me and Aberdeen are honored. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿฆ–

@daeus-lamb
            Me too. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜œ

@andrew
            Thanks for your suggestions! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Youโ€™re very welcome; it was my pleasure to put you in the story. ๐Ÿ™‚

I think dinosaurs are cooler than dragons. ๐Ÿฆ–

Brandon Miller
            @brandon-miller

A couple of important notes:
              1. @mariposa meets me for the first time irl.ย  In the next episode, I’m dead.ย  I must have made a whopper of a first impression.

2. I like fiction.ย  Gives me abs.

3. @cindy is heartless.ย  (News?)

---
              Fair Winds and Following Seas,
              Brandon Miller -- Wesley Turner

Cindy Green
              @cindy

@brandon-miller Oh, I’m not heartless. I just never liked you.

to elevate the soul, poetry is necessary. -eap

Rachel Rogers
              @scribbles

@brandon-miller For real, Brandon… What did you do to poor Mariposa to elicit such a response?! xD

@mariposa
                Ah, yes. Any challenge is surmountable with red ink and Edna. *Goes to check my office supplies stash for these items* Red ink? Oh, yes. Definitely. Check. Edna? I don’t think I have an Edna! Oh wait…I *am* Edna. Double check. *adjusts sunglasses, freshens lipstick, and continues with life*

Ambiverted INFP. Scribbles all the words. Names the plant friends. Secretly Edna the Piguirrel.

Catwing
                @catwing

@mariposa ๐Ÿ˜‰
                Ah, I see it!
                I have just seen the first and parts of the others. But I played the Lego Wii game which had more than just the first one.
                I don’t even know I’m giving them out until I have. XD

@brandon-miller
                In case you haven’t seen/played/read the first Indiana Jones there is this one strong guy (that she cast you as) who I think shows up a few times and he keeps trying to pound Indiana. Until Indiana and the girl try to get on a plane. She gets in but the guy blocks Indiana. The guy is going to pummel him to death, but the girl saves him by taxiing the plane and using the propeller to cut the guy up.
                You got your 2 at the price of 1. XD
                And think of it this way, you only lost your head, the other guy got shredded into a bunch of pieces. Maybe you did something right… Or not. Losing your head is a saying for going crazy, so… *shrug* We’re all mad here.

When your wings are weak and you feel like you can't fly any farther you're halfway there!

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 177 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest