fb

Finally Wandered Over…

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Finally Wandered Over…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    MNValentine
    @mnvalentine

Hi! I’m M. N. Valentine, disembarking after the voyage from kingdom pen. To those who don’t know me, I’m a senior in high school. I enjoy playing violin, photography, and reading. In every spare minute, I write fantasy of all kinds. My current project is a six book series of urban fantasy books set in the northwest US, where I live, with the first book to be published either June or July this year.

I guess I have to learn my way around this new site, now… See you around 😀

Brianna Storm Hilvety
    @briannastorm

@mnvalentine Welcome to Story Embers! 🙂

What’s the premise of your series, and are you going to be self-published or traditionally published?

Wielder of a Red Pen | TheLiteraryCrusader.

MNValentine
    @mnvalentine

@briannastorm Thanks 😀

My story has several premises, because it’s been in the works for at least five years… Essentially the idea is that there is an underground society of magical people, blending in with ordinary people. I’ve focused a lot on trying to tell a fairly passe fantasy story in a realistic style, with emphasis on the blending of magic and real life. The idea that started it came from reading a number of fantasy novels close together and realizing they all have something in common – they all followed the second rising of a villain and showed the end of an ongoing battle. My series covers two generations and hits both the beginning and the end of the battle.

More than you asked for… 🙂 I’ve explored my options and decided to self-publish through Amazon.

Do you have any current projects?

Brianna Storm Hilvety
    @briannastorm

@mnvalentine Sounds like an interesting and complex story line!

I’m foremost a professional editor, which I love and stay busy with, so I haven’t had any large writing projects in the works for several years, although I occasionally write articles and short stories. 🙂

Wielder of a Red Pen | TheLiteraryCrusader.

Aimie
    @ajaj2000

@mnvalentine

Hi M.N and welcome to Story Embers!

I’m Aimie another fantasy author from the humble place of Gold Coast, Australia!

Your series intrigues me! 😀 I’m working on the first of a trilogy called The Eclipse Trilogy and another that I (currently) titled For Feynor which I now know isn’t a stand alone. 🙂

Congratulations on getting your book published soon and I hope the others follow! 🙂

The Golden Light
    @the-golden-light

Hi @mnvalentine! Welcome to Story Embers! Your books do sound really cool. 🙂

I am not weird, I'm limited edition. ENFP

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.