fb

File has arrived!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself File has arrived!

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    Filewriter
    @filewriter

@supermonkey42, yes. I think our guild is new. I don’t know how many guilds there are.

17! So, when I asked that question, my guess was right. My two earlier guesses were totally off, but… Haha, In think I should be at least a year younger too sometimes. I think I have finally mastered the age of fourteen. The only thing with that is… Now I’m fifteen.Β  Oh, well.

Oh, Nothingleft Tosay. Basically, he’s this annoying Feeling that follows me around the forums. Whenever I finish a post, but still want to say more random stuff, he starts pulling me away. It’s very annoying sometimes. Especially when you are trying to get to know someone, but he keeps you from randomly going on about LoTR, Narnia, Jazzy, etc. It might be a good thing sometimes, but it is still annoying.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. ~ J. R. R. Tolkien

Filewriter
    @filewriter

@warrenluther04, Aw, Goldie! That’s awesome. True, not very original, but it is such a good name for a Golden, don’t you think? I am not sure if you’ll get my reasoning of why I named my pup Jazzy, but I’ll tell you anyways. Since Jazzy is black, I think that her favorite color would be purple (if she could see colors) because black seems to go especially well with purple to me. And purple seems to go with the name Jasmine. So, I named her Jazzy, as a nickname to Jasmine. Um… That probably doesn’t make sense does it. Well, anyways, that’s what happened in my mind when I said, “I’m naming her Jazzy!”

Oh yes, I love her little brown dots too. It makes her look a lot cuter that she would if she was just all black.

Yes, we are in the same guild! I was actually very glad to here that. I was like, “Yay, someone I know already!”

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. ~ J. R. R. Tolkien

Filewriter
    @filewriter

@corkybookworm, Thankyou! And I adore your name!

No, not a silly question at all. I haven’t really been on KP much since it stopped being active, but I am pretty sure that the forums still work. Speaking of which, I have to go back there to finish my KP lit. Maybe I’ll see you there. πŸ™‚ So… If you do go there I suggest you look at @warrenluther04’s Dog in the Kingdom of Pen and @supermonkey42’s Compendium of Kapeefer Literature. (Sorry. IΒ had to tell her about you guys.) And you could also always read Truly Lost Our Minds by a certain someone. πŸ˜‰ Does that help? Because I think I got a little off topic. XD

Filewriter
    @filewriter

@livgiordano, yes. I know what you mean. Like, I know Bekks, through Kiki, through you. So… Crazy right?

I just met a Coralie too! I was like, That’s awesome! And I totally know what you are talking about. πŸ˜‰

Yes, I guess I do know some people on here. From KP mostly.

Yes, Jazzy has grown a lot. She has doubled in size at least.

What does TCK stand for?

Ben P
    @supermonkey42

@filewriter Ah, 15. That was a good age. Pardon me while I reminisce over my (recent) past.

Actually, I know what you mean about Nothingleft Tosay. πŸ™‚

This is random, but I’m thinking about writing some KP Lit even though KP shut down. Or maybe it’ll be a mix of KP and SE. We’ll see.

@warrenluther04
    I think I know who your guildmaster is… Someone just left Avensbeck to go start a new guild.

The purpose of a storyteller is not to tell you how to think, but to give you questions to think on

Caleb E. King
    @caleb-e-king

Yep! I know @livgiordano . We be friends on Ydubs. πŸ˜€

Young Writer. Crazy Reader. Happy Cartoonist. Author of www.calebeking.com
    Proud Meerkat!

Angelina Vita
    @angelina-vita

Welcome!Β  Your list of ‘loves’ is very good and relatable… and I am so happy to have checked this feed because of the number of homeschoolers!Β  I was homeschooled as well… just graduated thank goodness.

"It is better to deserve honors and not have them then to have them and not deserve them." - Mark

Coralie
    @corkybookworm

@filewriter Oh, thank you! *blushes* I’m kinda partial to it myself. XD

Thanks for the tips! I’ll definitely check into those! So excited!! Now, just to figure out how to navigate through KP…

GraceBought
    https://gracebought.wordpress.com/

Filewriter
    @filewriter

@supermonkey42, Ah, yes. Nothingleft Today. I am glad to hear that I am not the only one here who suffers with that annoying and pesky Feeling.

Oh, yay. More KP/SE lit. I was wondering when you were going to write your own. You know, because you can up with the Compendium and all. You write it, I’ll read it.

Are you thinking of Audrey Caylin? Because, she is our wonderful guildmaster. I am pretty sure she was from Avensbeck.

@caleb-e-king
    , oh, I thought so. Cool! I know her too. πŸ˜ƒ But not from Ydubs or KP.

@angelina-vita
    , thanks. Yay, more homeschoolers! Congratulations on graduation! I really like both your profile pic and signature. πŸ™‚

@corkybookworm
    , Glad I could help. Hey, I saw you checked out my blog. That’s cool! I got an email telling me about your comment and I was like, “What!? How did she learn about my blog? IΒ have been discovered. It looks like I will have to run again. And change my name… again.” But then I remembered that I talked about it last time I was KP.

• This reply was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by Filewriter.

Coralie
    @corkybookworm

@filewriter Sure did! I think I found it via the story you wrote, which, by the way, was cute! I left comments on each part and eagerly await the next installment. I haven’t had the change to read the dog story yet, but it’s bookmarked.

Sidenote: the sheer number of homeschoolers is overwhelming! *runs and hides* Naw, kidding. Sometimes I wish I had been homeschooled, but alas it was not meant to be. Odd one out.

@supermonkey42
    I was wondering if any of the stories posted on the site were yours! You should totally do it!

And, for anyone who knows how to answer this, I’d be much obliged:Β WHERE are the guilds? I signed up for one and understand I may not have been assigned to one yet, but where are the current guilds located? (So, when I am assigned to one I can find it!) Thanks!

GraceBought

Ben P
    @supermonkey42

@corkybookworm Yes, I’m already thinking up ideas.

To answer your question: As far as I can tell, the guilds aren’t visible unless you’re in one. For example, when I go to the main forum page I can see Avensbeck, but I can’t see any of the others. So when you get in a guild it should just pop up on the forum page.

I hope that helps!

The purpose of a storyteller is not to tell you how to think, but to give you questions to think on

Coralie
    @corkybookworm

@supermonkey42 Ooh! Yay!

Oh, awesome! Thank you very much! I’ll promptly stop freaking out about the lack of visibility then. πŸ˜€ You’ve been a great help!

GraceBought

Ben P
    @supermonkey42

@corkybookworm *bows humbly* You’re welcome. πŸ˜€

Filewriter
    @filewriter

@supermonkey42, ehem. I believe you stole my question. Haha, just kidding. Although, you might like to know, @corkybookworm, that when my guild came up I got tagged. OK, that’s just something I wanted to add.

But… Before I leave… Oh yay! Do it Ben P. Do it! Do it! Sadly, I have close to no idea of what my next parts are going to be like. Well, I guess I kinda do, but… I think I’ll just need to look at the CSC again. πŸ™‚ I love KP lits. And I am sure SE lits aren’t that different. What I am waiting for is, the first co-written adventure.

Coralie
    @corkybookworm

@filewriter Co-written adventure? That sounds epic!

GraceBought

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 66 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest