fb

File has arrived!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself File has arrived!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    WarrenLuther04
    @warrenluther04

@filewriter Oh my gosh! A mini Chihuahua! Lol, I haven’t either. Yes. πŸ™‚ Yay! A perfect match! Yep. πŸ˜‰ I have, too. (I mean, it was kinda inevitable. I’ve had a dog pretty much my whole life anyways. [Not the same dog though. XD]) Yes, I am a fellow doglover. (I mean, my profile picture is my dog and my KP literature character is a Golden, soo….)

Wow, you’re fifteen! What did you do for your B-day?

House Vizsla, Clan Avis
    Member of the Alliance to Restore the Republic, Phoenix Squadron
    ENFJ-T

Linyang Zhang
    @devastate-lasting

Hi Filewriter! I like your name! And your pic!

"I set a melody upon the scenery I saw outside my window;
    It's beginning in my spacy world."
    - TK

Filewriter
    @filewriter

@warrenluther04, yeah. Hey, pretty much anyone who has a dog is a dog lover, right? I have had a dog my whole life too. Well, more like my family has had dogs my whole life. We have had big and small dogs, but now we only have to small ones, which is good since we seem to travel a lot.

Agh, *shudder* fifteen. Just kidding, yes. I am glad to be fifteen. It’s a good age to be. I’m guessing. πŸ˜‰ Well, we actually celebrated on a Sat. My and my family went bowling together. Um… there’s really no need to tell you how horrible I was because then you would never tag me again, but yeah… Littleiss Awesomeness (Little Miss Awesomeness with a typo) was pretty bad. That is what I signed in as at the bowling ally, as a joke, of course. It was fun. Then on my real birthday, we got to visit with an old family friend, which was really fun. I also got the Ilyon Chronicles for my birthday gift, so that was awesome! And now they are some of my faves. I haven’t finished them yet, though.:)

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. ~ J. R. R. Tolkien

Filewriter
    @filewriter

@devastate-lasting, thanks! Oh, and I haven’t gotten to your own introduction post yet. I was going to, but forgot. I will go over there now, to give you a greeting. Because I can’t do it here. πŸ˜‰ *disappears*

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. ~ J. R. R. Tolkien

Filewriter
    @filewriter

@warrenluther04, I wanted to ask: What is your dog’s name? Oh, and here’s a picture of Jazzy if you want to see her. πŸ™‚

Ben P
    @supermonkey42

@filewriter Hey! I didn’t notice your introduction topic, so I’m a bit late. Anyways, welcome! Are you in a guild yet?

The purpose of a storyteller is not to tell you how to think, but to give you questions to think on

Filewriter
    @filewriter

@supermonkey42 Hey!!! Yup, I’m here. ☺ Thanks. Yes, I just got in a guild yesterday. (Awesomeness) Are you in a guild? Which one? It’s fun to see another Kapeefer on here. πŸ˜‰ (Is it bad that I almost called you B-bot? Hehe, sorry about that.)

“B-bot, it was just a mistake don’t overreact.”

Ben P
    @supermonkey42

@filewriter I’m in Avensbeck. I haven’t seen you there so I’m guessing you’re in one of the others. Yeah, there are quite a few Kapeefers here.

Cute dog, btw. πŸ™‚

(I’m sorry, B-bot. I’m not trying to steal your name! It’s just that our names happen to start with the same letter, and we’re both robots of a sort, so… πŸ˜‰ )

The purpose of a storyteller is not to tell you how to think, but to give you questions to think on

Filewriter
    @filewriter

@supermonkey42, oh. I am in Erekdale. *cheers to all her guildmates*

Thanks!

(B-bot has finally calmed down. Apparently, he thinks, “You should always trust a fellow droid.” Agh, what am I going to do with you, B-bot? “It wasn’t a question for you to actually answer, B-bot. I just meant-“)

Okay, random question… How old are you? You don’t have to say if you don’t want to I was just wondering.

Caleb E. King
    @caleb-e-king

Hey, @filewriter . I believe we’ve met before! :p

@livgiordano
    you’re on Story embers!!! Awesome! Hi!!!

Young Writer. Crazy Reader. Happy Cartoonist. Author of www.calebeking.com
    Proud Meerkat!

Ben P
    @supermonkey42

@filewriter Erekdale? I’ve not heard of that one. I guess there’s more than three then. I only knew of Avensbeck, Rillumen, and New Wessex.

I’m 17, though I feel like I should be at least one year younger. πŸ˜‰

Okay, I have to ask, who is Nothingleft Tosay?

WarrenLuther04
    @warrenluther04

@filewriter My dog’s name is Goldie. (Original, huh? XD) She’s named after a book character.

Oh my gosh Jazzy is cute! I like the splotches of brown fur on her. πŸ˜€

@supermonkey42
    Fun fact: @filewriter and I are both in Erekdale! πŸ˜€ Yay. I know people!

House Vizsla, Clan Avis
    Member of the Alliance to Restore the Republic, Phoenix Squadron
    ENFJ-T

Coralie
    @corkybookworm

@filewriter I adore your profile pic!!

Okay, this may be a silly question, but I stumbled upon KP in its last days and didn’t really have much of a chance to participate and become part of the community. So, question is: can I still do that even though they aren’t publishing any new content? I know they said they would leave what is already there up, but is it possible to still engage in the community there? Thanks!

GraceBought
    https://gracebought.wordpress.com/

Filewriter
    @filewriter

@caleb-e-king. Yes, I believe we have. πŸ˜‰ Wait, do you know @livgiordano from YWW? Does everyone know you Liv?

Olivia Giordano
    @livgiordano

Uhh… @filewriter This world of Christian, young writers is very small. XD XD.

So…maybe I do know most of these people. But the connections are various. Yes, I know @caleb-e-king from Ydubs, and there are a TON of people on there. Then I meet their writer friends, and then meet their friends…etc. I know Bekah through Kiki, because she actually isn’t on YWW.

But there are some I don’t know for sure. I just met someone named Coralie. *freaks out* Isn’t that amazing??? You’ll get what I’m talking about. πŸ˜‰

And a lot of the KP/SE people I’m still trying to get to know, because they’re only acquaintances at this point. But the guilds should help with that, I hope!

You know a lot of these people too, right?

This is just random, but I love the picture of Jazzy. She’s looking so different from the pictures of when you first got her.

ISFJ / Poet / Realistic Fiction / TCK
    https://livforhim.wordpress.com/

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 66 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest