fb

File has arrived!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself File has arrived!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    Filewriter
    @filewriter

@warrenluther04, yeah it was a cool idea. Well, I am not usually busy. Usually I finish my school in good time and have plenty of time to write and stuff. But that changed a little while ago. Two words,ย New Puppy.ย It’s awesome, but tiering at times. I am still house training her, and she is just about done teething. So I usually get interrupted like twenty times with: take Jazzy out, Jazzy’s going upstairs, where’s Jazzy, what’s Jazzy chewing on, and have you fed Jazzy(she eats wet food at the moment otherwise this would not be a problem). Yes, Jazzy is her name. It isn’t as bad as it was when we very first got her, of course, and she is doing great, but once my concentration is broken, it can be hard to focus again. OK, OK, I am done putting all my busy times on you. Haha, sorry about that. It’s just to say that I am busy, but only because of distractions. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. ~ J. R. R. Tolkien

Filewriter
    @filewriter

@josia, thank you! Yes, it was inspired by a book I am coauthoring with a friend. When I logged in for the first time it just became my profile soย  I kept it.

It is very nice to meet you. I wanted to meet you on KP, because I really liked your short story you published on there like a really long time ago. I decided not to comment on it because it was one of the older ones and I wasn’t sure if you would see it. So… Yeah, I really liked it. *has nothing left to say* *realizes that he may have no idea what story she is talking about* *can’t remember the name* Oh, well. Bye.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. ~ J. R. R. Tolkien

Filewriter
    @filewriter

Woops, I meant @josiah. Just look at the long comment above. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Josiah DeGraaf
    @josiah

Thanks @filewriter! I published two short stories on KP–“Hero of the Empire” about a space pilot who needs to decide whether or not to turn in his girlfriend for desertion, and “To Whom the Future Belongs” about a woman who needs to decide if she should change the future to save her son. Glad you enjoyed whichever story it was, though. xD I published a new story here on Story Embers yesterday that’s set in the same universe as the “To Whom the Future Belongs” story, and also have a bunch more stories in that story universe on my website if you enjoyed the ones you read on KP.

Lit fanatic. Eclectic reader. Theology nerd. Writing fantasy at https://josiahdegraaf.com

Brianna Storm Hilvety
    @briannastorm

@filewriter Welcome to Story Embers!

I just had to pop in and say that I like โ€œEmberiansโ€ better than โ€œEmberlings.โ€ ๐Ÿ˜‰ I hope that name catches on.

Honeschoolers are the best. Iโ€™m a homeschool grad. โ˜บ๏ธ Whatโ€™s your favorite subject?

Filewriter
    @filewriter

@josiah, ok. I read “Hero of the Empire”. I really liked the world it was in. I am writing Sci-fi right now. I love fantasy, but it’s fun to read something different for a change. Iย also saw “To Whom the Future Belongs”, but I didn’t get around to reading it. Your website is really cool! I only glanced at it, but the short stories seem interesting.

Filewriter
    @filewriter

@briannastorm, hi! Thank you. I like Emberian’s a little bit better too, but Emberling’s isn’t bad eather. Haha, maybe it will catch. I for one would be proud to be called either an Emberling or an Emberian. (Already)

Oh, and my favorite subject would have to be math. Yup, without a shadow of a doubt, Math. It seems like a lot of the people I know loathe math though. I am not sure why

• This reply was modified 3 years, 4 months ago by Filewriter.

Anonymous

@filewriter Hey!ย  I wondered if you were here.ย  As you may already know, I am a fifteen year old homeschooled kid too.

Filewriter
    @filewriter

@ariel-ashira, Hi! Nice to see yet another person from KP on here. I think I knew you were homeschooled (somehow)(or maybe I just imagined that you were), but I didn’t know you were fifteen. Cool! Oh, and when you told me about your poem that you got published on KP, I was a little confused. But then I later figured out what you were talking, and read it. Let me just say: I loved it! It was so beautiful. And I loved how vividly the words painted an image on my mind.

Okay, okay. I’m done.

Anonymous

@filewriter Thank you!ย  Yeah, and I thought you were fourteen.ย  Did you just turn fifteen?

Filewriter
    @filewriter

@ariel-ashira, yes. I did just turn fifteen. I know it’s only a one year difference, but it’s wierd to think that I am that old. XD

Josiah DeGraaf
    @josiah

@filewriter Ah–yeah, that is one of my older works. xD I don’t write a ton of sci-fi, but I’m glad you enjoyed it!

Lit fanatic. Eclectic reader. Theology nerd. Writing fantasy at https://josiahdegraaf.com

Filewriter
    @filewriter

@josiah, I really like sci-fi, which is what my main WIP right now is. I am probably what people would call a “romance hater”, but I still really enjoyed it, because of the well thought out world. Or at least it seemed like a well thought out world. ๐Ÿ˜‰

WarrenLuther04
    @warrenluther04

@filewriter Thanks. NEW PUPPIES ARE AWESOME! What breed is Jazzy? As you know, I have a golden retriever. ๐Ÿ™‚ Yeah, a lost concentration is hard to retrieve. :\ Ah well. ๐Ÿ˜€ Oh, it’s fine. I know what it’s like to have new puppies. ๐Ÿ™‚

Hey, happy belated birthday? When’s your birthday?

House Vizsla, Clan Avis
    Member of the Alliance to Restore the Republic, Phoenix Squadron
    ENFJ-T

Filewriter
    @filewriter

@warrenluther04, New puppies ARE awesome!!! Like one of the best things ever!!! But still quite a bit of work at times. Jazzy is a black mini Chihuahua. It’s funny. I never thought of myself having a Chihuahua for a dog. But after two days of looking, I was like, “just get me a puppy. Any puppy!” We found Jazzy, she was the perfect dog for me, and the rest is history. Puppies are puppies, right. You can only go so wrong. ๐Ÿ˜‰ I have been in love with dogs for like as long as I have been alive, so I could go on and on. But I won’t. Even though I know you are a fellow doglover. Well, I am pretty sure. ๐Ÿ˜‰

My birthday was April 30th. And thank you!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 66 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest