fb

File has arrived!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself File has arrived!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    Filewriter
    @filewriter

Hello! Some of you probably know me from KP. Or maybe not. 😐 Haha, anyways. I am here. The only difference is that my tag is shorter and my profile pic is different.

OK, now I will tell those who don’t know me a little about myself.

I love Jesus, writing, reading, dogs, art, LoTR, Narnia, AIO and other things. 😊 Um, what else. I am fifteen (Agh, scary thing to say) I am homeschooled. And… Uh… that’s it I think. Until next time… *salutes*

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. ~ J. R. R. Tolkien

Olivia Giordano
    @livgiordano

@filewriter You’re here!!!! I didn’t know if you would join or not, but this is AWESOME. You’ll love this place. *dances* I’m just so happy you’re on SE now.

ISFJ / Poet / Realistic Fiction / TCK
    https://livforhim.wordpress.com/

Filewriter
    @filewriter

@livgiordano, haha. Hi! Yep yep, I’m here. 😉 I wish I could join a guild, but I will have to wait. *sigh* Oh, well. Maybe we will be in the same one. Who knows.

All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to us. ~ J. R. R. Tolkien

Kayla Joy
    @kayla-joy

16 year old homeschooler here. Welcome to SE. 🙂

Red haired Disney Nerd. Proverbs 3:5-6 ENFP-T

WarrenLuther04
    @warrenluther04

@filewriter Heyo, FileWriter! *wags tail ecstatically* 😀 😀 Nice to see you! I love your profile pic! (Btw I haven’t been able to comment on KP yet, but I love your KPA lit series! It’s pretty: lit! *falls over at horrible pun* *sneezes*)

Lucky, you’re homeschooled. 🙂

Um, I believe we are called emberians? emberites? I forgot. @skredder @snapper @jenwriter17 what are we called again?

House Vizsla, Clan Avis
    Member of the Alliance to Restore the Republic, Phoenix Squadron
    ENFJ-T

Filewriter
    @filewriter

@kayla-joy. Thanks! Nice to be here.

Filewriter
    @filewriter

@warrenluther04. Hi!!! Nice to see you once again. Yay, I am glad you liked them. I haven’t been on KP much lately because I had been super busy, but I am planning to finish it. Hopefully. Yes, homeschooled. Thankfully. Let’s just say… I am a very shy person. I hope it’s Emberians. That would be cool.

WarrenLuther04
    @warrenluther04

@filewriter Hi back! Yep! It was hard not to like them, they’re funny! My first reaction was: WOAH! FILEWRITER USED MY  FALLING-INTO-THE-COMPUTER-THINGY! WOW! 😀 Lucky, I’m in public school and it is hard to find time to write/KP/and SE. :\ Oh, okie. And I just poked around the forum and discovered “emberlings”. 🙂

Now I have to go, sorry. 😐 Dinner calls. 🙂

House Vizsla, Clan Avis
    ENFJ-T

Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@filewriter Ah, welcome! I don’t think I ever knew you were homeschooled. Me too 🙂

@warrenluther04
    We are emberlings! 😀 *draws pen sword*

"If you want to change the world, pick up your pen and write." -Martin Luther
    www.jennaterese.com

Allison Grace
    @allison-grace

@filewriter Hi! I’m a sixteen year old homeschooler like @kayla-joy !

"I cannot live without books." -Thomas Jefferson

Filewriter
    @filewriter

@warrenluther04, haha. Yes, I really liked that idea. I didn’t want to totally copy you, but I noticed that KPAs often build off of each other. I often lack time even though I am homeschooled.

@jenwriter17
    , hi! Nice to see you again. Oh yay, another homeschooled writer. *high fives* Oh, Emberlings. Cool, I like it.

@allison-grace
    . Oh cool. There are probably quite a few homeschoolers on here, actually. ☺

Elizabeth
    @elizabeth

Hey! I’m nineteen now, but I was homeschooled all through preschool-12th grade.

Welcome to the forum!!

INTP. Writer of fantasy and sci-fi. Wannabe artist. Anime geek. Merakian.

WarrenLuther04
    @warrenluther04

@filewriter I’m glad people like it! Yep, they do tend to do that, don’t they! 😀 Wow, you must be busy! 😉

House Vizsla, Clan Avis
    ENFJ-T

Josiah DeGraaf
    @josiah

Welcome to the site @filewriter! Cool profile pic. 🙂

Lit fanatic. Eclectic reader. Theology nerd. Writing fantasy at https://josiahdegraaf.com

Filewriter
    @filewriter

@elizabeth, Oh, cool! I am in ninth grade right now, and my mom is not planning in putting us in private or public school. So, we will probably graduate as purebred homeschoolers. 😉 (By we I mean me and my little brother )

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 66 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest