Fellow Instagram users

Forums Art Art Discussions Fellow Instagram users

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author
    luciusbraun
    @theswordinthebook

Hey y’all, so I’m wondering are there any fellow Instagram artists out there? I’m trying to get out in the artist community right now, so even dropping the @ of an Instagram artist you like would be helpful! πŸ™‚Β  Tell me about your page, I would love to check it out! Thanks in advance!

ISTP. Check out my art instagram @smudge_viel Fueled by my family, friends, and lots of tea.

The Fledgling Artist
      @the-fledgling-artist

Hey, I’m an artist on Instagram. I’d love to drop my friend’s tags for you to check out. πŸ˜€ Is @smudge_viel the account you use to post your art? I’d love to check it out.

@v_illustration, @linda.heijnekamp, @slisbyscribbles, @gracecarter, @sunsets_and_snowflakes_art, are all good friends of mine. I also recommend people like @sageinthemeadow, @dragonanne, @jumzart, @angeleneart, and @chalicetheartist. :3 I could go on but I don’t want to overload you, haha.
      Oh yeah, and if you’re interested, mine is @annamariethefledglingartist

I don’t believe we’ve ever met before. What kind of art do you like? And how long have you been interested in art? πŸ˜€

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

luciusbraun
      @theswordinthebook

@the-fledgling-artist hello!

Thank you so much for replying! I always love finding new artists to look at! I shall check those out post haste! πŸ˜‰

Yep, @smudge_viel is my account!

I have been interested in art for maybe 10 years now? I’ve gone through all of the cases possible I think when it comes to art! XD

As for art style, I don’t quite have one, but I like a cartoon-y (not extreme cartoon though), and I love character design!

ISTP. Check out my art instagram @smudge_viel Fueled by my family, friends, and lots of tea.

The Fledgling Artist
        @the-fledgling-artist

@theswordinthebook
        Oooohh really? Me too! Character design is super rad imo.
        I checked out your art and it’s petty cool. πŸ˜€ Do you have any projects related to the original characters you draw?

Sageinthemeadow
        @sageinthemeadow

@the-fledgling-artist Thanks for the mention!

…and also reminding me that I need to get back into art, lol! I’m really missing it lately. πŸ™‚

https://sageinthemeadow.wordpress.com

luciusbraun
        @theswordinthebook

@the-fledgling-artist

Aw, thank you! That really means a lot to me! πŸ˜‰ As for projects related the character, yes I do have a lot projects connected to all of my OCs. All are from stories I’m writing! What about you?

@theswordinthebook My blog account is @sevenbillionsmiles and my personal (which I also share art on) is @emmahugabee. πŸ™‚ I share @sevenbillionsmiles with my younger sister Eve.

I’m going to give all these accounts a look!

Spreading God's love until I can see seven billion smiles. πŸ™‚ https://sevenbillionsmiles.home.blog

The Fledgling Artist
          @the-fledgling-artist

@theswordinthebook Yes! πŸ˜… I have too many for my own good, actually. How many stories are you actively working on? I have close to 10 or 11 different stories (like I said, waaay too many, πŸ˜…πŸ˜…) but I’m only actively working on one of them. The others get a little noisy in my head every now and then, but I’m not actively trying to tighten them up rn.

Livi Ryddle
          @anne_the_noob14

@theswordinthebook @otherpeopleonthisthread

Mine is @livi_ryddle_art_take_two (long story on the “take two” part)! I know Smudge (can I call you that?) knows my Insta, but some others may not πŸ™‚

And some artist friends of mine are @rylanwithanillustration , @defender_of_the_light , @pensforapoet (I think is her tag), @peachtea_and_painting , @smol_pixie_art , and @autumnwrenvale πŸ˜€

"Reck not."
          ~Sir Nicholas Beauvallet

winter_rose
          @winter_rose

@theswordinthebook

Mine’s @silverdiadem16, there’s only like one pic on there bc I just made the account, but I plan on posting some of my work on there.

BTW, I really like your artwork!!

luciusbraun
            @theswordinthebook

@winter_rose, aw thanks! That really means a lot!! πŸ™‚

@anne_the_noob14
              call me Smudge by all means. πŸ˜‰ I’ve grown rather found of my name! XD

Livi Ryddle
              @anne_the_noob14

@theswordinthebook πŸ˜€ Awesome!

@winter_rose
              Oh, wait! You followed me, didn’t you? I was wondering who it was XD

"Reck not."
              ~Sir Nicholas Beauvallet

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest