Fanfiction writers unite!

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Fanfiction writers unite!

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    Sarah Inkdragon
    @sarah-inkdragon

@elizabeth

That’s probably one of the most accurate descriptions I’ve ever heard of anime. XD Yeah, Durarara is super good if you don’t mind some blood. It’s kind of themed on love, about different character’s different definitions of love. Not that all of them are right, but it’s interesting to see how different people view it and show it.

Ooh, how did you manage to watch it when it was coming out in Japan? I’m stuck with Crunchyroll and all their ads. XD

I do have facebook, actually. I’m Sarah Anson on Facebook. What about you? I don’t have a “writer” page yet but feel free to PM me sometime for fun. XD

"A hard heart is no infallible protection against a soft head."

- C. S. Lewis

Elizabeth
    @elizabeth

Ahhh I don’t have a crunchyroll… *sigh*

I watched SDS on a site that doesn’t have popups, lol. But you’re lucky…both seasons are on netflix now.

I’m Elizabeth Kuhn on Facebook! Hope you don’t mind random texts about anime and writing lol, cause that’s what you’re going to get. *grin* @sarah-inkdragon

EDIT: my profile should be easy to find on facebook since it’s just a picture of me (kinda like my one on here) but I can’t find you…

• This reply was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by Elizabeth.

INTP. Writer of fantasy and sci-fi. Wannabe artist. Anime geek. Merakian.

Sarah Inkdragon
    @sarah-inkdragon

@elizabeth Ooh, found you! I’ll send you a friend request. XD

- C. S. Lewis

Sarah Inkdragon
    @sarah-inkdragon

@elizabeth I just created an Ao3 account, under Paradoxx1 if you want to find me. I subscribed to you. XD

- C. S. Lewis

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest