fb

*Enters with a Thunderclap*

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself *Enters with a Thunderclap*

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Elizabeth
    @elizabeth

Hey there, Brianna!

Ha, I can relate on the F/T paradox for sure! We’ll be weird together, but you’ll always be weirder ’cause you’re a J.

Can’t wait to get to know you better around the forum! 😉

INTP. Writer of fantasy and sci-fi. Wannabe artist. Anime geek. Merakian.

Rachel Rogers
    @scribbles

Hellooooooo, querida mia!!! *envelops you with purple squirrels* …WAIT NO…WHAT… *envelops you with squirrel hugs*

Ambiverted INFP. Scribbles all the words. Names the plant friends. Secretly Edna the Piguirrel.

Brianna Storm Hilvety
    @briannastorm

@scribbles Purple squirrels?! 🤭

Actually, maybe that’s not so odd. I just finished a book series with a flying squirrel sidekick who always appeared in a violet puff of smoke. 😋

Rachel Rogers
    @scribbles

@briannastorm I seriously need to read this book.

Ambiverted INFP. Scribbles all the words. Names the plant friends. Secretly Edna the Piguirrel.

Brianna Storm Hilvety
    @briannastorm

@scribbles This was the series with pinecoons too. 😋

Rachel Rogers
    @scribbles

@briannastorm SO SERIOUSLY. I NEED TO READ THIS BOOK.

Brianna Storm Hilvety
    @briannastorm

@elizabeth Hey, I remember you! 🙂 I wasn’t sure who you were when you first posted because you hadn’t added a profile pic yet. Thanks for the hello!

I’m going to try to be a little more active around the forum, but I’m balancing multiple responsibilities here at SE, so we’ll see whether that works out. I may have to turn on my invisibility powers to concentrate on my work. 😉

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest