fb

*Enters with a Thunderclap*

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself *Enters with a Thunderclap*

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    Brianna Storm Hilvety
    @briannastorm

Greetings!

If you haven’t met me yet, I’m one of SE’s board members as well as the managing editor & graphics director, which basically means I boss people around and remind them of things, polish every piece of text that passes across my virtual desk, and oversee the visual aspects of our brand. I’m also a professional editor, but that intimidates some people, so you can pretend you didn’t hear that if it frightens you. 😉

I’m going to follow Josiah’s suit and mention one random fact about me: I’m somehow a dual INFJ and INTJ, and I switch between the two personality types depending upon what’s happening in my life. How I can be both emotional and logical is beyond even my own understanding (I’ve been called paradoxical before 😛), but I’m always 90% introverted no matter what my test results are.

What’s your personality type?

Hope Ann
    @hope-ann

*salutes* Why look… another familiar face.  Or… name rather. I’ve not seen your face beyond a single picture or two.

*coughs*

Anyway, INTJ – not at your service, but here to help all the same.

Victory in the march. Hope in the destination.

Mariposa Aristeo
    @mariposa

@briannastorm Hi there! I don’t find you intimidating…at least not usually. 😜

I think dinosaurs are cooler than dragons. 🦖

Brandon Miller
    @brandon-miller

Oh, hi @briannastorm!  Wait, you’re a professional editor?

*isintimidated*

*forgets*

Oh, hi @briannastorm!  Wait, you’re a professional editor?

*isintimidated*

*forgets*

*succumbstoinfiniteloopandceasestoexist*

---
    Fair Winds and Following Seas,
    Brandon Miller -- Wesley Turner

Brianna Storm Hilvety
    @briannastorm

@brandon-miller Oh no! I’ve thunderstruck one of our great writers and guildmasters! 😮 I hope he can still function or SE won’t be able to operate at full capacity.

*Checks his pulse*

Oh dear. I’ve done it again.

Daeus Lamb
    @daeus-lamb

*Hands you purple balloons*

😀
    👕👍
    👖 🐢🐢🐢🐢🐢

Gabrielle Pollack
    @gabriellepollack

@briannastorm *waves enthusiastically*

Brianna Storm Hilvety
    @briannastorm

@daeus-lamb Ohhhh, I loved the balloons so much that I hugged them and they popped. 😭 Could you give me some more?

Brianna Storm Hilvety
    @briannastorm

@gabriellepollack *Returns the enthusiastic wave with a friendly roll of thunder*

Grace Livingston
    @gracelivingston

@briannastorm Oh, I love thunder! I’ll have to hang around your forum threads more often. 😛 *scatters purple confetti everywhere*

"I'd like to add some beauty to life," said Anne dreamily.

Brianna Storm Hilvety
    @briannastorm

@gracelivingston *Basks in the purple confetti*

I always love people who appreciate the majesty of thunder. 😉

Rolena Hatfield
    @rolena-hatfield

Look, it’s the lovely Miss Storm. (the thunder suites you, my dear) 🙂 I’m also envisioning those clouds that appear to have a purple hue. Those would be just up your alley.

Brianna Storm Hilvety
    @briannastorm

@rolena-hatfield A sunset with purple-tinged clouds is my favorite view to behold. 💜☺️

Sam Kowal
    @sam-kowal

@briannastorm I’m an ENFJ.

Cool thunder, by the way. Imagine being able to make a thunderclap for dramatic effect whenever? Like, walking into school… thunderclap. Pulling toast out of the toaster… huge thunderclap.

Makes a mistake and a professional editor comes to fix it…. many thunderclaps.

Oh.

*cough*

*nom, nom, nom* *eats donuts*
    Oh, are you hungry? *begins weeping*
    I would have saved you one!

Brianna Storm Hilvety
    @briannastorm

@sam-kowal I once had a blog with thunder sound effects, and I scared a friend (who had her laptop volume turned all the way up) clear out of her chair. 😂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest