Emberites' Art Gallery (Free admissions!)

Forums Fiction General Writing Discussions Emberites' Art Gallery (Free admissions!)

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Ariel Ashira
    @ashira

@evelyn Thanks for the link, I missed that.

Oah, this is so sad. But I am glad they are moving along with the decisions they need to make.  Does that mean our guild will go away too?

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by Ariel Ashira.

"No matter how much it hurts, how dark it gets, or how hard you fall, you are never out of the fight."

Evelyn
    @evelyn

@the-fledgling-artist

You artists are in no way inferior to writers! And I think everyone here would agree. You guys have talent I don’t understand. I try to make something like you guys but it never turns out right, which makes me respect you even more. 😊

You guys are all so sweet and kind and encouraging and seeing your beautiful art fills my heart with joy and makes me want to be able to do the same through my work. You guys have brightened my day so many times and my Story Embers experience would be so different if I hadn’t met you. ❤️

I wish there was a stronger department here for you guys – you all deserve it!

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@ashira Eventually, maybe. For now, it sounds like it’s staying. They probably just feel bad kicking us out or whatever. I think the article said it would remain open “for an indefinite amount of time”.

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@evelyn Aww, you’re so sweet. Honestly, I could say the same about you writers. The way you use words absolutely baffles me.

Lin
    @lin

@the-fledgling-artist thanks for tagging me. That’s so sad to be honest. I really like how we have a little place for Christian artists here. I understand it though. You can’t do everything. Let’s hope the guild will stay on a little longer.

“I've loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.”

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@lin I wholeheartedly agree.

I, David
    @i-david

@the-fledgling-artist Do you know of anyone who would apply to my proposition on the “A Strange Request” thread?

Four
    INFP
    songwriter

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@i-david

Hmmmm…. I have no idea. I’ll try a few people.

@dragonpearlninja
     @sageinthemeadow @blueberry @moonink

Can you guys check out David’s thread?

MoonInk
    @moonink

@the-fledgling-artist   yeah, let me take a look…

Reader, Writer, Arter (oops, I mean artist)

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest