Eight Long and Inactive Months

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Eight Long and Inactive Months

This topic contains 18 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Selah 3 hours, 34 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

BigIdeasKC
    @bigideaskc

Haha, hi, guys! If you don’t remember me for False Awakening or anything, you might remember me from those weird violent questions I asked for writing scenes in my book. XD

I’m sooo sorry that I’ve been inactive for so long. The last time I made a post or update, I think, was eight months ago. XD *insert screaming here* But hopefully, I’m back for good! Great to see you all, and any fellow Aetherlighters!

Oh, yeeeaaah… That’s right… Some of you Aetherlighters don’t know who I am. XD Okay, it’s official – *deep breath* I be the Nola Applequill.

There. XD

Anyway, I’m baaack (I think), and I look forward to writing with you all again!

We breathe. We regenerate. Our hearts beat. Our minds create. 37 seconds well-used is a lifetime.

I, David
      @i-david

Hai, @bigideaskc! Nice to meet you. It is I, David. 🙂

"Lately, I've been- I've been thinking... I want you to be Happier... I want you to be Happier."

BigIdeasKC
      @bigideaskc

Hai, @bigideaskc! Nice to meet you. It is I, David.

Hi there, David! It’s great to meet you too! 😀

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  BigIdeasKC.

We breathe. We regenerate. Our hearts beat. Our minds create. 37 seconds well-used is a lifetime.

Ariella Newheart
        @ariella-newheart

Hey, @bigideaskc ! What’s your current WIP? 😉

Fantasy writer, obsessive editor, illustrator, citizen of Parimi Alca

*disappears into the shadows*

BigIdeasKC
        @bigideaskc

ARIELLA!!! WOOT!!! So great to see you! It be Sabre Black. I’ll tell you tomorrow; I don’t have much time tonight!

• This reply was modified 1 week, 4 days ago by  BigIdeasKC.

BigIdeasKC
          @bigideaskc

Heya, Ariella! Sorry I didn’t get to you sooner! My current WIP is called Sabre Black, and it’s about these angels and demons that are on another planet and are called serahs and dimonis. The main character, Sabre Black, is born a dimoni but fights for the serahs. She tries to figure out what’s right and what’s wrong, and faces problems many Christian teens face.

Yip. XD

Selah
            @selah-chelyah

@bigideaskc

Welcome back! 🙂

"Get wet and sandy!" ~Instructor Reno
            "You will show respect!" ~The Bearded One

Ariella Newheart
            @ariella-newheart

@bigideaskc That sounds cool! What is Sabre like? Do you know her MBTI?

BigIdeasKC
            @bigideaskc

@bigideaskc Welcome back! 🙂

Thank you so much, @selah-chelyah! 😀 What kind of stories do you like to write? 🙂

@bigideaskc That sounds cool!

Thank you, Ariella! 🙂 (BY THE WAY I LOVE YOUR PROFILE PICTURE AHHHH!!!)

What is Sabre like?

I actually made a “Comprehensive Character Attribute Form” topic for Sabre in the Characters category. I think it’s called Sabre Black – The Character. 🙂 It kind of merged to a discussion about art with @the-fledgling-artist, LOL, but not many people responded about Sabre either way. Anyway, you can see information about Sabre there. 🙂

Do you know her MBTI?

Mhm! She’s an ISTP/Virtuoso. I don’t remember if she’s -A or -T, but I’m assuming -T. 😛 I printed out her results somewhere, but I have no idea where they are now… XD

• This reply was modified 2 days, 12 hours ago by  BigIdeasKC.

red_converse
              @red_converse

Hi @bigideaskc! I’m new and have also been intermittent. This is what I get for signing up toward the end of the school year. XD

Your WIP sounds like a lot of fun! And by fun, I mean it sounds like you have a lot of horrible and violent things happening in there, and I am HERE FOR IT. ^_^

“The creation of a single world comes from a huge number of fragments and chaos.” ― Hayao Miyazaki

The Fledgling Artist
              @the-fledgling-artist

Aye, speaking of our art conversation I comPLETELY FORGOT I WAS GONNA TRY TO DRAW SABRE FOR YOU
              *whispers* i’m s o sorry

Yo, I’ll try to do sometime before the end of this next week. <3
              (if you still want me to?)

"Where there are dreary streets come dance with me"

Selah
              @selah-chelyah

@bigideaskc

I love history + historical fiction, and that’s what I write, as well. Though that naturally includes a lot of other themes…adventure, mystery, etc… 🙂

BigIdeasKC
              @bigideaskc

Hi @bigideaskc! I’m new and have also been intermittent. This is what I get for signing up toward the end of the school year. XD

LOL, gotcha. Well, welcome aboard too! 😀 *high fives fellow inactive newbie peep*

Your WIP sounds like a lot of fun! And by fun, I mean it sounds like you have a lot of horrible and violent things happening in there, and I am HERE FOR IT. ^_^

Thanks! A lot of fun it shall be, hopefully. But I’m not planning on many horrible or violent things, LOL! Although Sabre does go through a lot. XD SORRY SABRE. I KNOW I’M SUCH A TERRIBLE CHARACTER-KEEPER.

Sabre: *sigh* An understatement.

Me: Y’know what, I take that back. I do treat you pretty well.

Sabre: Really?

Aye, speaking of our art conversation I comPLETELY FORGOT I WAS GONNA TRY TO DRAW SABRE FOR YOU *whispers* i’m s o sorry Yo, I’ll try to do sometime before the end of this next week. <3 (if you still want me to?)

Oh, you’re all good, haha! You don’t have to if you don’t want to, but if you could, that’d be epical! Thank you. 😀

I love history + historical fiction, and that’s what I write, as well. Though that naturally includes a lot of other themes…adventure, mystery, etc… 🙂

OOH YAY HISTORICAL FICTION!!! I love historical fiction. 😀 I may want to write a historical fiction novel someday…

Selah
                @selah-chelyah

@bigideaskc

Yes, I love it! Have you read much history or historical fiction, or what genre do you majorly read/write?

Ariella Newheart
                @ariella-newheart

@bigideaskc

(BY THE WAY I LOVE YOUR PROFILE PICTURE AHHHH!!!)

Thanks!!

I actually made a “Comprehensive Character Attribute Form” topic for Sabre in the Characters category. I think it’s called Sabre Black – The Character.

I’ll be sure to look that up. 😉

Ooh, ISTP characters are cool! I have one in my book. Speaking of, I still need to figure out a name for him. *goes to do that*

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Learn What Readers Want

We compiled and analyzed how 300+ readers answered 18 questions about what they want to see in fiction. Get the free e-book and we'll also regularly send you resources to help you grow as a writer.

Signup Source

You have Successfully Subscribed!

Pin It on Pinterest