*drumroll* Introducing a friend!!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself *drumroll* Introducing a friend!!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author
    Selah CJW
    @selah-chelyah

Everyone, meet Sophia, a good friend of @ashira’s and I. (We go to church together. 😀 )

Welcome to SE, @sophia-partridge!

Tagging some of you all… @ashira  @jane-maree (Sophia, Jane is my guildmaster with the best guild of all. XD)  @rochellaine  @seekjustice  @abigail-rebekah  and @holly-anne  @eden-anderson  @samantha-pen  @moonlighting-novelist  @valtmy

And @cassie-hartfinh, dear friend meet dear friend! ::)

• This topic was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by Selah CJW.

Assistant Guildmaster of the Phantom Awesome Meraki
    ~ Created to create ~

Sophia Partridge
    @sophia-partridge

Hello, all!

Jane Maree
      @jane-maree

@sophia-partridge Welcome Sophia! So great to have you join the forum! 😀

What genre do you like to write in?

Writing Heroes ♦ Writing Hope // janemareeauthor.com.au

Chelsea R.H.
      @seekjustice

@sophia-partridge

Hello there! It’s always lovely to meet a friend of Selah and Ashira’s!

Are you still in school? How old are you (if you don’t mind me asking)? I’m almost nineteen (two weeks!), I live in Australia and I’m currently studying to become a professional dog trainer.

What about you? What are some of your hobbies, besides writing and reading? Do you have a current WIP?

Mahalo keia huiʻana

Cassie Hartfinh
      @cassie-hartfinh

@selah-chelyah @ashira @sophia-partridge

*soars in on griffin named Starscream* *crash-lands* *groans into sitting position*

Oh, man. We barely escaped that one. *glances at left shoulder* Oooohhh, dear…erm, anybody have bandages? I may or may not have expertly caught a stray arrow with my…arm. *sheepish, weak grin* *clears throat* Anyways…*leans heavily on sword*…hi!! Hello, new Dear Friend!! My name is Cassie. Cassie Hartfinh. *holds out uninjured right hand* I have a secret skill: getting into sticky situations. But Starscream’s always there to get me out again, so. *shrugs* This time we happen to be on the run from…well, a lot of monstrous phoenix-mounted thugs led by the Dark Being, or, as he calls himself, the Savior of Dhilorwis. But don’t believe him. He just tried executing a kind-hearted tradesman who dared speak the name of the Lord Creator. Actually, that’s kind of why Starscream and I are being pursued so heavily. We may or may not have had something to do with this tradesman’s rescue.

But I digress. Sophia Partridge, eh? From what land do you hail? What is your adventure of choice? Favorite book genre? Current WIP? And here’s the most important question:

Would you like to be a beta-reader for a Revelation-like fantasy saga I’m writing?

Feel free to reply and tag me! But make haste. Starscream and I cannot rest for too long. The Dark Being is still hot on our trail.

And I’m feeling a bit faint…*glances down*…ooh, that’s a lotta blood…Starscream…get the bandages…

Ahyek nahd feltin'or rempak.
      I'm not promising anything.

August Grace
      @august-grace

Hello @sophia-partridge !!!!

How are you?

Welcome to the magical realm of SE! What genre do you write in? I write fantasy and have the occasional contemporary project.

@cassie-hartfinh

Just a completely random thing to say, I love the way you so creatively introduced yourself!

Aussie contortionist, acrobat, photographer, filmmaker, runner, musician and health fanatic.

Emberynus The Dragonslayer
      @emberynus-the-dragonslayer

@sophia-partridge Hi and welcome! Do you like music?

Sold souls and dead promises

Ariel Ashira
      @ashira

@sophia-partridge Well, look who showed up!  *tacklehugs* …and in case you are wondering Im Esther – Ariel is my internet/pen name ish thing.

"No matter how much it hurts, how dark it gets, or how hard you fall, you are never out of the fight."

Selah CJW
      @selah-chelyah

@cassie-hartfinh

That was hilarious! XD And I think Starscream is more trouble than he’s worth sometimes, as much as he pulls you into problems. 😛 Nice profile pic, btw. I like it! And… *clears throat*…um, yeah, way to ask about beta reading right away- nothing like getting right to the point. I should take lessons. XD

@ashira

Yep, that’s you. And now your incognito name is burst forever…I always used “Ashira” ’cause I didn’t want to burst your cover. XD

Assistant Guildmaster of the Phantom Awesome Meraki
      ~ Created to create ~

Sophia Partridge
      @sophia-partridge

Mass reply to y’all:

*eating curry and naan bread as I type*

What a wonderful welcome! Thank you.

Hello, @jane-maree ! I mostly write in alternate-historical-fiction sci-fi, fantasy, and dystopian.

@seekjustice

I’m homeschooled. I’d prefer to let you guess my age. Australia! My sisters and I have tried to do that accent many times! My hobbies: Drawing, writing stories(mostly in my head, not on paper or the computer), snowboarding, rollerskating, caring for chickens, studying the bible (cause it’s incredible), listening to music, and learning piano. I currently have 26 WIPs that are all being worked on to various degrees.

@cassie-hartfinh

You’re quite the storyteller, I presume! I hail from the dry land of SoCal, originally, but now I live in the land of lakes and mountains and four seasons. Favorite book genre: probs fantasy or contemporary fiction, but I’ve read so many books in different genres that I can’t say for sure. My most prioritized WIP right now would be The Monster, a hi-fi thriller (I hope).

Unfortunately, I have too many things to read right now. Apologies.

@august-grace

I’m doing well. Read above answers. Please remind me how I creatively introduced myself.

Wow! That’s alot of amazing things to do!

Yes! I can play a little piano, but I love listening to Andrew Peterson’s music and Keith and Kristyn Getty, etc.

@ashira

*big hug*

Hey, friend!

Emberynus The Dragonslayer

@sophia-partridge I’m homeschooled too. WOW Your hobbies sound so similar to mine. I love to do almost all those things, except snowboarding cause I’ve never done it. And I don’t take care of chickens anymore, but my little brothers and older sister do.

I’ve never heard of Andrew Peterson, but I do listen to Keith and Kristyn Getty,

Sold souls and dead promises

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest