fb

*Doors burst open* Well, better late than never!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself *Doors burst open* Well, better late than never!

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 165 total)
  • Author
    Aimie
    @ajaj2000

@corkybookworm

Hey 🙂

It’s cool you’re moving back to family 🙂

Why did you leave Tennessee (If that’s the place you’re talking about I’m not American :P)

My Mum wants to know if you were at college 🙂 >_>

Coralie
    @corkybookworm

@ajaj2000 Yeah, I’m excited to be closer to my siblings. It’s my sisters last year of high school this fall, too, so I want to be there for her concerts and stuff.

Yes, I left Tennessee to go to school (yes, college :D) in Kentucky and then have lived in North Carolina with my grandparents for the last year. Now, I’m moving back to Tennessee and looking for a job as a teacher.

GraceBought
    https://gracebought.wordpress.com/

Aimie
    @ajaj2000

@corkybookworm

Good for you 😀

Good luck to your sister!

A teacher huh? What are you going to teach? 🙂

Coralie
    @corkybookworm

@ajaj2000 Thanks! I’ll tell her!

Yup. I have certifications to teach both music and English, and I’m thinking about getting a math one too.

GraceBought

Aimie
    @ajaj2000

@corkybookworm

Oh, you play music? What do you play? 🙂

RaeMarie
    @raemarie

Hello @ajaj2000! Welcome!

I love the plot of your stories! I have one work in process that I started this week. I’m not really sure where it’s heading yet.

I also used to draw my stories out. I don’t do it much now. I take notes in my head. 🙂

INFP-T. Christ follower, music lover, a dreamer of Middle Earth..........

Aimie
    @ajaj2000

@raemarie

Hey, 😀

Thank you! 😀 What’s yours about?

I haven’t drawn any of mine in years

What’s your favourite music?

RaeMarie
    @raemarie

@ajaj2000 , I am working on a fantasy novel about two young adults struggling to find hope and truth in a time where their world and family is falling a part. I think. At least that’s the general direction it is heading now. I am relying heavily on Nordic and Irish influences and 10th century for the basis of my world.

When writing, I generally listen to Piano Guys. At work, I will listen to anything from Gospel, Celtic Thunder, to For King And Country. What about you?

Coralie
    @corkybookworm

@raemarie I love the Piano Guys!!! Also, Irish and Nordic influences sound amazing!!

@ajaj2000
    I’m primarily a trumpet and euphonium player, but I also play a little trombone and piano, a very little saxophone, and know how you’re supposed to play flute, clarinet, tuba, and percussion, but don’t play very well myself. Actually, I don’t play sax very well either, but I’ve tinkered on it.

GraceBought

Aimie
    @ajaj2000

@raemarie

Sounds cool 🙂

Hey it’s okay sometimes I don’t know what I’m doing with mine either XD

Piano Guys? I think I’ve heard of them before 🙂 I mostly listen to music that gets my imagination running but I like music with no words (you know the kind they play in trailers?). Like Thomas Bergersen’s “Heart of Courage” and I find myself coming back to the song “Infinite (Unsung Heroes)” by Joel Smallbone and Built by Titan. I almost listen to anything XD as long as it upbeat (most of the time) 🙂

@corkybookworm

XD That’s way more than I’ll ever be able to play as of right now, You must be working hard keep going 😀

RaeMarie
    @raemarie

@corkybookworm I am currently researching religions and how they pertain to Norwegian and Irish cultures.

I also play the piano. What type of music do you like to play?

RaeMarie
    @raemarie

@ajaj2000 I love the music the play in trailers! Sometimes. I heard one the other day that pretty much left me with a headache. 🙂

Do you have a WIP?

Coralie
    @corkybookworm

@ajaj2000 Phew, it was a crazy year when I had methods classes to learn them all! And it’s been a few years since, so I am definitely a lil rusty! XD

@raemarie
    Research is crucial! I bet you’re finding some interesting stuff. Good luck!

My piano skills are scary. Not scary good. Just scary. XD Hahaha. I like playing minor pieces a lot and the harmony parts. What about you?

GraceBought

Aimie
    @ajaj2000

@raemarie

Wait didn’t you read the ones in my profile XD

Or are you just asking me about my other 50+ ideas? 😛

@corkybookworm

I’m sure once you get back into it you’ll be great!

How are you going?

RaeMarie
    @raemarie

@corkybookworm I am a fairly good piano player. I started learning when I was five and now I am 20. I generally play the old hymns, but I also play classical and pop. I depends on my mood at times!:)

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 165 total)
  • The forum ‘Introduce Yourself’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Pin It on Pinterest