*Doors burst open* Well, better late than never!

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself *Doors burst open* Well, better late than never!

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 165 total)
  • Author
    Caleb E. King
    @caleb-e-king

@ajaj2000 most of them. There are four parts and theyโ€™re only through one of them. ๐Ÿ™

Young Writer. Crazy Reader. Happy Cartoonist. Author of www.calebeking.com
    Proud Meerkat!

RaeMarie
    @raemarie

@ajaj2000 Thank you!!

INFP-T. Christ follower, music lover, a dreamer of Middle Earth..........

ajaj2000
    @ajaj2000

@caleb-e-king

Yeah, that must be hard ๐Ÿ™

Are you working on anything else while you’re waiting? ๐Ÿ™‚

Caleb E. King
    @caleb-e-king

@ajaj2000 pretty much just blogging.

Proud Meerkat!

ajaj2000
    @ajaj2000

@corkybookworm

Hey, Coralie ๐Ÿ™‚

I know you’re busy but did you get a chance to have a look at the character links?ย  Had you seen them before?

Coralie
    @corkybookworm

@ajaj2000 Oh my! I typed out a response! It must not have posted! Weird. Yes, thank you so much! I loved the 10 traits one! It had such clear points and relatable examples that helped me understand. It’s been especially helpful for one of my older stories, which I’ve kind of put on the back burner cause the characters needed work. It’ll also help with the current WIP characters too!!

GraceBought
    https://gracebought.wordpress.com/

ajaj2000
    @ajaj2000

@corkybookworm

Hey ๐Ÿ˜€

I was wondering what was going on *shakes head at computer glitch* ๐Ÿ˜›

I’m so glad it helped you ๐Ÿ™‚ It’s nice that you can go back to old stories again!

Katie has many more good posts (even about villains :P) if you want to check them out. What did you think about the other posts I sent you, did they explainย the “character lie” for you?

Coralie
    @corkybookworm

@ajaj2000 Yeah, I amย determined to finish that story one day. It may not be the next one I finish, but I will go back to it and finish it!

YES! I need to totally read up on some villains. I’m so weak as a writer in that area. I’ve been working hard to strengthen my villains, so I will definitely add that to the to-read list. Man, you are just a wealth of resources!! Yeah, the “character lie” is slowly starting to make more sense the more I dig into it. I like having examples.

How have you been? How’s your writing coming?

GraceBought

ajaj2000
    @ajaj2000

@corkybookworm

And that’s all that matters ๐Ÿ˜€

Why thank you :P, oh sorry if the other posts didn’t help you understand ๐Ÿ™ but rereading Katie’s villain post there’s a lot of examples if that’s your way of learning ๐Ÿ™‚

Things have been great ๐Ÿ˜€ I’ve gotten motivated becauseย of YWW’s series of (free) videos to get deeper into learning again. I’veย also finished my first novel *giggles nervously* I’m sure I’ve rushed the ending a bit and I know of a lot of mistakes in it. But I’m kinda happy I’ve never finished a novel before and it has taught me that the pantserย way isn’t the way for me if I still want to take my drafts seriously.

Coralie
    @corkybookworm

AHH! YWW registration is open!!!

GraceBought

ajaj2000
    @ajaj2000

@corkybookworm

Oh yeah ๐Ÿ˜€

I wasn’t sure if you were still interested and kind of forgot to tell you :/ sorry

They’re planning to close doors on August 2nd, so get a move on if you want in ๐Ÿ˜›

@caleb-e-king

This just reminded me, hey Caleb what did you think of YWW’s free video series?

Caleb E. King
    @caleb-e-king

@ajaj2000 it was so amazing and inspirational! I loved it!! Remember the smoke signal part at the end of one of them? That was hilarious! ๐Ÿ˜†

@corkybookworm
    YOU HAVE TO JOIN YDUBS ITS AMAZING!!

Proud Meerkat!

ajaj2000
    @ajaj2000

@caleb-e-king

Same ๐Ÿ™‚

Yeah, it was ๐Ÿ˜€

@corkybookworm

Have you joined yet?

It’s okay if you haven’t I’ll sneak some tips for you if you want ๐Ÿ˜›

Coralie
    @corkybookworm

@ajaj2000 No, they’ve been super helpful! It’s reminding me of what Josiah said about Experiments in Living. I’ve been trying to come up with a few and test them out on some of my characters, flesh them out you know. I have one sort of formed for one of my two MCs, but I’m still working on it.

@caleb-e-king
    YAS! I totally took the plunge! I have joined!! I just set up my profile and am trying to check things out! I’m SO excited!

Thank you guys for encouraging me to join!

GraceBought

ajaj2000
    @ajaj2000

@corkybookworm

Yeah, character lie is hard to pinpoint but it worth wild when you figure it out ๐Ÿ˜€

I’ve just found your profile and send you a messageย ๐Ÿ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 165 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest