Discribe your character with a quote, phrase, or aesthetic

Forums Fiction Characters Discribe your character with a quote, phrase, or aesthetic

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 88 total)
  • Author
    Livi Ryddle
    @anne_the_noob14

@kari-karast 😀 😀 Thanks!! *goes off to find a cool scabbard for it*

Hmm… Who wouldn’t want cookies??

*nods sadly*

@urwen-starial

Stilton: *smiling and tuning his lute* I would say the same, however… *coughs uncomfortably and blushes* Ah… nothing. Never mind.

Me: *rolls eyes* You can tell her about your crush. She won’t judge.

Stilton: *turns even redder* *mutters to me under his breath* shutup…

Yes, he’s a very nice person 🙂 He’s one of my good guys *beams*

XD I think I shall enlist Dane to be a bodyguard for you until Kirat calms down

"..and when you get the chance.. to sit it out or dance.. I hope you dance.."

Veraza Winterknight
    @kari-karast

@anne_the_noob14

Of course! *helps you look*

Blade: Me. *says it as if it’s obvious*

*strained smile*

@urwen-starial

Mm. Yes. Anne is right. You need a bodyguard. I’ll send. . . *tries to think which of my characters is skilled enough but will actually protect an author* Uh. Fern, I suppose. She’s probably nice enough not to help Kirat as long as she doesn’t find out any of the ‘evil’ things you’ve done to your charries. I’m sure Dane can handle it on his own, but ya know, just in case. 😉

Even the word hopeless is not entirely devoid of hope.

Urwen Starial
    @urwen-starial

@anne_the_noob14, @kari-karast, Thanks, now if I find armed people in my bedroom tonight I won’t scream because I know who they are. Thank you for protecting me from my over-dramatic little monster. (I assure you, I have not done anything <i>truly</i> evil to them.).

Kirat: You’re talking about over-dramatics? And I am not a monster. or little, I despise it.

And lastly, Stilton, I won’t force you to, but please don’t kill Livi, you need her alive. I need her alive, did I mention that she makes great cookies? lol, please don’t kill her.

"Dreams rarely come true, what we pursue is just a dream, unless we take action and make it a reality."

Veraza Winterknight
      @kari-karast

@urwen-starial

XD No problem.

Fern: Wait, I’m getting sent to do what?

Me: You’re going to protect my friend from her dear murderous character. Nothing big.

Fern: o.O If you say so.

Me: *nods* I do. Now shoo. Finish up with stuff so you can protect Urwen.

Fern: *is still a little confused but exits*

Livi Ryddle
      @anne_the_noob14

@kari-karast

*shakes head* (*under breath says*) poor guy

Me: All right! I’d like to introduce you all to Dane!

Dane: *waves and nods to everybody* Pleased to meet you all.

Me: Ok so Dane, over there is Miss Starial. Her character, Kirat, may need to be kept an eye on. You can totally handle him, unless his personality is worse than the Dolvan, which I highly doubt. I don’t think you’ll need to use violence, just kinda work your flower stuff.

Dane: My… flower stuff?? *looks at me like I’m weird in the head* My dear Livi… I do not use… “flower stuff”. I am the last of the [word Livi forgot because she actually didn’t make it up]. I am a Friend of the Trees.

Me: Yeah yeah whatever. Just work your tree magic stuff-itty-stuff and we’ll be cool. Cool? Oh also that’s Fern. She’s one of Kari’s girls.

Dane: …. *smiles at Fern* Nice to meet you.  *sighs* I’m sorry you all have to put up with my author. She can be odd at times.

Me: exCUSE me?? I wrote you…

Dane: OOOooo… Actually. No.

Me: oooOOOO actually. Yes.

Dane: See what I mean?

Yeah so there’s Dane. He’s an old man with tree powers. Think Treebeard from LoTR except more human and different enough to not be copyright-striked lol. A friend actually came up with the idea for his race.

Gotta run! Ciao!

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 4 days ago by Livi Ryddle. Reason: hit the wrong key and misspelled a name

Veraza Winterknight
      @kari-karast

@anne_the_noob

Blade: *tries to decide why he’s still putting up with all these writers* *realizes he doesn’t know* *exits via skylight*

Me: Blade is… special. Don’t worry about him.

Dane seems super cool, btw.

Fern: *comes back after a few minutes* Actually, my name is Fern, not Vern. Thanks. I suppose it’s nice to meet you too.

Livi Ryddle
      @anne_the_noob14

@urwen-starial *grins*

Stilton: *sighs* I suppose… *turns to me* But you’ve gotta promise not to hurt Gwen.

Me: I can’t and won’t promise that. I’ll promise not to kill her. But that’s the best I can do.

Stilton: *huffs* fine

Urwen Starial
      @urwen-starial

@kari-karast, @anne_the_noob14 , Hi Fern, Dane, thank you for your help, Kirat can be a little. . . strange. (crazed/weird/SunWolf?).

Anyway, *clears throat* Thank you, you don’t know how much this means to me. Kirat’s fits don’t last long, but he has them kinda often, I have Jin and Rhioe too, if you ever need a break.

Sound good? If not, I understand, it’s hard living with a poor, traumatized SunWolf boy. If you have objections, it makes sense, but I’m sure you can handle him, except. . . Never mind, thank you again!

Thank you Livi and Veraza Winterknight, I’ll make sure nothing bad happens to them.

"Dreams rarely come true, what we pursue is just a dream, unless we take action and make it a reality."

Livi Ryddle
        @anne_the_noob14

@kari-karast

*grins* Dane is pretty cool 🙂

(Yeah I hit the wrong key twice somehow :/     )

@urwen-starial

Dane: Really, it’s no problem. I recently dealt with a flock of Dolvan. In your world, you could compare them to huge vulture/falcon/eagle things (wingspan of like 15 feet) with the personality of a hungry velociraptor with a headache who hasn’t had a good cup of coffee in a week.

Gotta go! Supper!

Veraza Winterknight
        @kari-karast

@urwen-starial

Just call me Veraza. 🙂 (Or a nickname. I have LOTS of nicknames. XD)

And thanks. I might need to borrow Fern back for her story a few times, but she’s a relatively minor character, so it should be good most of the time.

Fern: I was trained to handle weird. This should be fine.

Veraza Winterknight
        @kari-karast

@anne_the_noob14

He sure seems like it!

Oh. XD Okay. I thought that’s what you did, then saw it the second time and was like oh maybe not. XD

Urwen Starial
        @urwen-starial

@anne_the_noob14, Dane, that’s a very descriptive description. Enjoy dinner!

@kari-karast, Sounds good, yeah, you can totally take Fern back when you need her, the story is in need.

Kirat: Just before you sign up for this, Ms. A. Thor. can be very weird sometimes, let me know if she’s getting out of hand.

We somehow got way off of topic. wow. lol, that’s what happens when Kirat gets involved. XD

Veraza Winterknight
          @kari-karast

@urwen-starial

Great, thanks!

Fern: Right.

Oof. We did. *yells into void* SORRY DRAVEN! AND ALSO OTHER PEOPLE WHO WOULD RECEIVE NOTIFS FOR ANY OF THIS!

Urwen Starial
          @urwen-starial

@kari-karast, now I feel so guilty. whoops, my mistake!
            *yells into the void as well* I’M SO SORRY GUYS!!!!!

Livi Ryddle
            @anne_the_noob14

@kari-karast

Yeah lol. I haven’t quite mastered the art of typing without looking yet XD

@urwen-starial Yeah, I actually thought that up last night lol. It fits them very well. I was trying to think of a name for the species and came up with Dolvan (plural is Dolvani (dol VAL ee), and then their description 😀

Oh lol yeah I guess we did get off topic XD

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 88 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest