Discribe your character with a quote, phrase, or aesthetic

Forums Fiction Characters Discribe your character with a quote, phrase, or aesthetic

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 88 total)
  • Author
    Naiya Dyani
    @naiya-dyani

@anne_the_noob14 Heh, my characters are the same way XD

Tai: Well, you deserve it!

Me: What did I do?

Dari: You almost killed our best friend!

Me: But I didn’t! Yet. . .

Grace: *gets a threatening, protective look in her eye* Don’t you dare touch Kiet or you’ll have me to reckon with.

Me: *backs away* Heh heh. . . I’m actually a little scared now. . . you’re an INTJ. . .

Grace: *sheathes dagger I didn’t see until now* And that means that not only will I make sure your retribution comes, I’ll make it creative, too.

Kiet: *notices none of this because he’s petting a cat in the corner*

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Livi Ryddle
      @anne_the_noob14

More charries! These are from a short story I wrote:

Carlisle (he’s a he, not a she. I don’t like Carlisle as a girl’s name):

1.) “Oh really? I had no clue that Zarak himself would pick up the phone. I expected it to be answered by his non-existent secretary.”

2.) . “This is a joke, right?”

3.) “I’m not in the mood for friendly little notes.”

He’s the main character, btw. It’s written in his point of view, also.

Zarak (he’s the bad guy, sorta. And he likes making snide remarks):

1.) “Considering your current position, I would refrain from comments like those, Carlisle.”

2.) “I have piles of reports to go through. And I’m sure you do, as well, considering all the time you spend with your nose in those petty books.

3.) “A what, Carlisle? A delightful friend? A thoughtful coworker? A sweetheart? I love you, too.”

*shudders* Ugh I hate him…

Aldon (he’s a side character, a good guy):

1.) “You’re drinking coffee and reading a book.”

2.) “I’m not proposing that you do anything. I’m just bringing the problem to your attention, and then trusting you’ll find a way to take care of it.”

3.) “You know the rule that we can’t talk about what went on in great detail?”

"Hey. Spit that out."
      *ignores him and swallows frog*
      _____
      "This is the way."

Livi Ryddle
      @anne_the_noob14

@naiya-dyani XD

I love Kiet 😀 That would be what I’d be doing if there was a cat XD

"Hey. Spit that out."
      _____
      "This is the way."

Urwen Starial
      @urwen-starial

@anne_the_noob14, same! they always end up bring really funny and weird, (like my characters).

Kirat: Wanna say that again????

Me: *laughs nervously* hahaha no.

Kirat: I thought so. *disappears into the shadows*

Me: *looks at Livi and mouths* isn’t he creepy?
        Kirat: *appears out of nowhere* YOU ASKED FOR IT!!!!!! *tackles me, and starts thrashing me*

Me: Kirat, you would not exist if it weren’t for me, so I recommend not killing me, because, only a few other people know you exist, and I don’t know how eager they are to keep you alive.

Kirat:*looks over at the small group of people who knows he exists, then looks back at me* WHO CARES??!!?!?!?!

Jin: *stabs Kirat in the arm with his dagger* Me.

*the world dissolves into chaos which I barely escape, and I watch the rest of the world fall apart, and the fourth wall come crashing down.*

Me: well, that was refreshing.

"Jin, don't you like the stars?"
        “No, I hate the stars, they remind me of how small we are."

Naiya Dyani
        @naiya-dyani

@anne_the_noob14 I love him, too! *hugs both him and the cat* My characters don’t believe me about that, but I really do! 😀 An awesome artist here by the name of–well, Grace actually, made me a picture of him that I absolutely love! I think it’s on the 25th page of the character art exchange. ***she drew him hugging a cat there too***

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Naiya Dyani
          @naiya-dyani

@urwen-starial The number of characters here getting stabbed in the arm is deeply concerning 😀

Livi Ryddle
            @anne_the_noob14

@urwen-starial XD I love it 😀 😀

@naiya-dyani Ohhh yeah! I saw that! It was soooo cuteee!!! (yeah, my characters probably don’t think I love them, but I do 😛 )

Stilton: You so don’t love me.

Me: Yes, I do!

Stilton: YOU LITERALLY KILLED MY WIFE AND CHILD WHAT THE HECK DO YOU MEAN, YOU LOVE ME??

Me: *backs away* Look, it was essential to the story!!

Stilton: OH, IT WAS “ESSENTIAL TO THE STORY”, HUH?? LOOKIE HERE… YOU CARE MORE ABOUT THE STORY THAN YOU DO ABOUT ME!! HAVE YOU NEVER BEEN IN LOVE BEFORE?? HUH??

Me: First off, you are my characters, so I can so whatever I want. Second, I’m gonna make up for it later. And third? Yes. I have been in love before. And that’s none of your business, so that’s all I’m saying. I suggest you behave, or I might hurt Gwen.

Stilton: *glares daggers at me* Fine. Fine. FINE! *stalks off, muttering to himself* *stops* *whirls around* WHAT DID YOU SAY?? YOU’LL HURT GWEN?? YOU BETTER NOT, YOU — (cue bleeps here)

Me: Geeze. I was joking! Sorta. Mildly sorta.

"Hey. Spit that out."
            _____
            "This is the way."

Urwen Starial
            @urwen-starial

@naiya-dyani, I realize that now XD. Don’t worry though, Rhioe’s already on it, Kirat’s survived worse than a stabbing.

@anne_the_noob14, Stilton, I think you need to calm down a little. . .also, please don’t kill me.

Kirat: *from in the distance* KILL HER!!!!!!

Me: Kirat, darling, might I ask, why?

Kirat: BECAUSE YOU’RE MS. A. THOR, THE MOST DRAMATIC AUTHOR EVER WHO DESERVES TO DIE BECAUSE SHE’S SO-SO-

Me: woah buddy, calm down, I know I’ve made some painful-*cough for you cough* choices, but I’m working on it, to improve you.

Kirat: *very skeptical look* how so?

Me: spoilers sweetie!!!

Kirat: *glowering at me* STOP QUOTING. YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I HATE IT.

Me: *leaves before things can get worse*

Veraza Winterknight
              @kari-karast

@anne_the_noob14 I’ve also heard that some people make aesthetics on OneNote, then screenshot them.

And yeah. Conversations with charries are the best! Unless they just stare at you and contemplate your demise. Like… Blade… why are you looking at me like that?

Wait, no. DON’T TAKE OUT A… dagger. Okay. Put the very dangerous deadly weapon you’re a master of away, now. No! Blade! Put it away! Don’t bring it to throwing position! ACK. UHM. Put it away or else I’ll kill Lyra but leave you alive so you can be in misery for failing in your job forever! Okay. Good. No more drawing weapons. Thank you.

*turns back to Anne triumphantly* You just have to know how to deal with them. 😉 *dagger suddenly flies by me, slicing off my braid and pinning it to the wall behind me but doesn’t touch my skin* *SCREAMS* bLaDe I sAiD nO wEaPoNs

You know what, I’m just gonna leave now before I get killed. *runs away looking very panicked*

~~~

Actually first I’ma leave some quotes from newer characters and THEN run away screaming. –b

(These charries are all from my snippet series Realms and Kings)

Blade:

1) “It’s my duty to protect you.”

2) “I will not fail.”

3) “Stay back! You will not harm her!”

4) “You have to trust me.”

Lyra:

1) “I’m the Wolfborn. This is what I was born to do.”

2) “I… I’m scared, Arden.”

3) “No. I’m going to fulfill the legends. I have to.”

Arden:

1) “Living for centuries gives you a lot of time to think.”

2) “I was cursed for a reason.”

3) “All… all this suffering is because of me.” A pained expression flickered across his face as he spoke, his haunted eyes staring into the distance as if he was seeing the past.

(Andddd Veraza out. *jumps out window before more knives start flying*)

"You can dance with my henchman."

Livi Ryddle
              @anne_the_noob14

@urwen-starial

Stilton: Since it’s you asking, I’ll calm down. If she *points lyre at me* asks? *takes piece of sheet music and rips it slowly down the middle*

Me: Um… wasn’t that the song you were working on?

Stilton: I didn’t ruin it. I can hold the two halves up and read it. Also, I have it memorized.

Me: OOookay then

@kari-karast *nods*

They really are!!

OOOOoooohh NOOOOO!!! *runs over and takes dagger out of the wall and picks up your braid* *gasps* I’m so sorry!! *rushes over and checks to make sure you weren’t touched*

Wait… I wonder… *snaps fingers* *your braid re-attaches itself* Ta-da!! Forum magic! *grins*

*turns on Blade angrily* Now lookiee here… You could’ve seriously hurt her! Now then, I had cookies I was gonna pass out to everybody here, but since you’re being naughty, I’ll have to give your share to somebody else!

"Hey. Spit that out."
              _____
              "This is the way."

Veraza Winterknight
              @kari-karast

@anne_the_noob14

*gasps* Thank you!!! Now I don’t have to grow my hair out again.

Nonono don’t yell at Blade he’s like a ninja assassin dude but in medieval fantasy so they don’t know what ninja are but anyways don’t make him mad because I want you to live!

Blade: *gives you a really weird look essentially asking why on Earth would he want cookies in the first place* If I wanted to hurt her, I would’ve hurt her. *disappears into the rafters*

Me: Oh good. He didn’t pull out the dagger tornado. You all good, Anne?

Also I for one will definitely take cookies. 😀

Urwen Starial
              @urwen-starial

@anne_the_noob14, Thank you Stilton!!! ‘Tis very kind of you.

Kirat: *sighs* There goes my chance of happiness.

Livi Ryddle
                @anne_the_noob14

@kari-karast

😀

*huffs* Well I never! ( 😛 )

Ah, so he’s from a place with different things than we have, huh. *sighs* I suppose I understand. But ‘twould (or is it t’would?) be a sad world…

Yep, I’m good! 🙂

@urwen-starial

Stilton: *smiles at you* I like you. You seem to be a very polite person. I shall have to write another ode, this one to you. 🙂

"Hey. Spit that out."
                _____
                "This is the way."

Veraza Winterknight
                @kari-karast

@anne_the_noob14

*pats* Why don’t you keep the knife he threw to cheer you up. ;P

Blade: . . .I know what cookies are. I just don’t want any. *voice drifts down from rafters*

Me: Yes, his world has some very sad parts. Mostly the tyrannical and definitely evil lady working on taking it over.

Personally I’ve always just spelled it twould. XD

Awesome!

Urwen Starial
                @urwen-starial

@anne_the_noob14, Stilton, I love you! 🙂 You seem like a great person!

*leans over to Livi* He is right????? I don’t want to offend him.

Kirat: *stares at me from a distance, trying to decide how to kill me*

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 88 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest