Discribe your character with a quote, phrase, or aesthetic

Forums Fiction Characters Discribe your character with a quote, phrase, or aesthetic

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 88 total)
  • Author
    Zachary Holbrook
    @toklaham-veruzia

@sarah-inkdragon Sounds interesting. Can I read it?

おはいよう. 日本語は好きです .

Sarah Inkdragon
    @sarah-inkdragon

@toklaham-veruzia

Unfortunately, tis not written yet. 🙁 But I’m getting around to it. I have bits and pieces here and there…. but nothing complete or even a whole chapter.

"Come waste your time with me..."

I. D. Triskele
    @countryboy77

Okey well I guess it’s only proper to post on my own thread…

-cracks nuckles exaggeratedly- Here goes nothing.

Derek Hale: “They broke my wings. They forgot I had claws.” “I’ll survive, it’s what I do.” “I do very bad things and I do them very well.” “Constructed for destruction.” “All Hale the king.”

Jack Spade: “Look hot, be cold.” “Chaotic Neutral: Kinda care. Kinda don’t.” “Age: Immortal. Status: Deceased.” “Sarchotic: When people aren’t sure whether you’re just sarcastic or psychotic.” “I do a thing called what I want.”

Lovecraft: “New teeth… that’s weird.” “Any questions? … not about the bandages. That’s what I thought.” “I am the tall dark stranger those warning prepared you for.” “Human skin can be very hard to live in.” “Well… I finally managed to kill my old self, but this new self isn’t much better… although being taller is cool.”

Jayce Ryker: I didn’t do it! Oh, that… yeah, I did do that.” “Oh, and my tongue is a weapon.” “Don’t call me son.” “Are they still ‘bad habits’ if I like them?” “Another fine day ruined by responsibility.” “I don’t miss.”

Weapon 48: “Sometimes there is honor in revenge.” “I could do this all day.” “Numb.” “I want to love but my hands are stained in blood.” “Not a perfect soldier but a good man.”

————————————-

I may post more later but in the meantime, I would love to hear any thoughts or comments.

(XNXP I'm not joking)
      Writ·ing: Creative Schizophrenia
      Know the Scarlet Band
      -Two-finger salutes-

Veraza Winterknight
      @kari-karast

@countryboy77

They all sound so cool!! Everyone’s do, really.

“Sometimes there is honor in revenge.” *shivers* *decides to keep Eina away from Weapon 48 at all costs*

"You can dance with my henchman."

I. D. Triskele
      @countryboy77

@kari-karast

Hey yeah. Weapon 48 is basically Captain America with Winter Soldier’s backstory times 3.

(XNXP I'm not joking)
        Writ·ing: Creative Schizophrenia
        Know the Scarlet Band
        -Two-finger salutes-

Veraza Winterknight
        @kari-karast

@countryboy77 That sounds scary. In an awesome way. *hasn’t seen Winter Soldier yet but knows enough*

"You can dance with my henchman."

Sam M
        @sam-m

Damion: defiant, loyal, fighter who feels like the world owes him

Livi Ryddle
        @anne_the_noob14

@countryboy77 Ooo.. Nice idea! I’m jumping in with my charries from my novel for NaNo!

Gwendolyn Mock (main character):

1.) [Werrley grimaced.] “You can set your own arm?”

I smiled grimly. “I guess we’re about to find out.”

2.) “A good Witche never reveals her secrets.”         (yes, that is meant to be spelled with an ‘e’)

3.) “I have a plan, of sorts.”

Werrley (he’s an owl):

1.) “Scones, too. Did you bring scones?”

2.) “You’re right. But it would be foolishness to walk aimlessly until we come to somewhere we recognize, because we could be anywhere. Anywhere at all.”

3.) “You will not be fine, Lady Gwen. You have a broken arm, that is now infected and reacting funny to the medicine.”

This is fun!! Let me do another!

Dane (from the same story):

1.) “If you’re talking about those rocks, they don’t mean a thing. I can tell you, you’re nowhere near where you think you are. But you’re closer to where you want to be than you hope you are.”

2.) “Here,” he said, “is where you think you are.” He pointed to the ink blot. “And here,” he pointed to a spot much further down the map, “is where you hope you are. But here,” he pointed to another spot in the map, “is where you actually are.”

3.) “Don’t bother seeing a healer. He’d do just as much or less as I just did, and he’ll charge you a ridiculous price for it, too.”

"Hey. Spit that out."
        *ignores him and swallows frog*
        _____
        "This is the way."

Livi Ryddle
        @anne_the_noob14

Also, those of you with aesthetics… How do you make them?? It’s probably really simple and I’m gonna feel awkward after I realize  how simple it is, but “Better to ask and be a fool for five minutes, than to not ask and be a fool forever.” 

"Hey. Spit that out."
        _____
        "This is the way."

Naiya Dyani
        @naiya-dyani

@anne_the_noob14 XD I feel ya!

I’m not as good at making them as a lot of people here, but what I’ve done is break out Publisher, come up with dramatic-sounding quotes that relate to the character’s story, and slap them and some pictures I pulled off the internet (that are probably copyrighted) onto the page in a way that I think looks cool (but hey, so does my sister!) 😛

They usually turn out looking way more emo than the story is meant to be lol

Hearts are like matter--they can be beaten down, torn, and burned, but they cannot be destroyed.

Urwen Starial
          @urwen-starial

Ooh, this looks so fun!  Mind if I join in?

(this book I’m still working on the title) The SunWolf Chronicles, book 1:Sunrise

Kirat:

1: “Listen, I’m not trying to be the hero here, but you can’t really help with that foot. It’s not like I think I’m better than you either, that’s not the deal. I promise, everything will turn out fine. You just have to listen to me.”

2: “Rhioe, I will never leave you. I won’t ever leave unless you want me to, I’m here for you, and I know I’m not the best at physical comfort, I deal with mine in a different way, but we aren’t going to let grief and worry stop us from achieving our goal. I won’t leave, tell me what you need, I’m here.”

3:“YOU TRIED,” Kirat said. He was practically yelling now, “YOU TRIED. BUT YOU DIDN’T TRY HARD ENOUGH. YOU SAY YOU CARE ABOUT ME FOR THIRTEEN YEARS.  WHO WERE YOU TRYING TO FOOL? ME? OR YOURSELVES?” 

4: “It will all be better tomorrow.”

5: “Boomy voice?!?!?!”

Jin:

1: “She’s all I have anymore.”

2: “No way, Kirat. I may be hurt, but there is NO WAY I’m getting on your back.”

3: “Don’t make me regret this.”

4: “Thank you, Kirat, I’d be dead if it wasn’t for you.”

5: Jin smiled, “On a scale of one to ten? Definitely ten.”

Last one,

Rhioe:

1:“Don’t leave me.”

2: “Boys, seriously, I never want to say this, but for the love of Ms. A. Thor. SHUT UP!!!!!” Kirat and Jin looked at her dumbfounded, and she blushed.

3: “I used my boomy voice on you, I’m sorry!!!”

4: “Well,” Rhioe said, placing her hands on her hips, and cocking her head sassily, “what else do you expect me to call it?”

5: Rhioe shook her head, her voice cracking, and tears slipping down her face, “I can’t leave you.”

Tada! I know it’s a long list, sorry, but they’re all such good quotes!

"Peace in our time. Imagine that."

Emberynus The Dragonslayer
            @emberynus-the-dragonslayer

@urwen-starial

5: Rhioe shook her head, her voice cracking, and tears slipping down her face, “I can’t leave you.”

I love it!!!! 😭

You can't live for long living for nothing- Hector Griffin

Urwen Starial
            @urwen-starial

@emberynus-the-dragonslayer, Thanks, if only my characters didn’t have to actually suffer this much. I’m sure they’d be much happier, except for the poor depressed characters. lol, then there wouldn’t be much of a story now would there?

Um,. . .I should go now, before my characters murder me.

“Salut!” *runs out of the room being chased by a horde of angry fictional monsters that I created*

"Peace in our time. Imagine that."

Emberynus The Dragonslayer
              @emberynus-the-dragonslayer

@urwen-starial LOL!!!! 😆

You can't live for long living for nothing- Hector Griffin

Livi Ryddle
              @anne_the_noob14

@naiya-dyani

*grins* Ok!

They usually turn out looking way more emo than the story is meant to be

XD

@urwen-starial

I love them! (And don’t worry about long lists lol. I’m about to bring a few more characters in from a short story I wrote and I’m gonna have tons of quotes XD )

And about running out of the room before your characters murder you… I feel ya XD Thing is, my charries don’t know what’s gonna happen yet… So I’m safe.

Gwen: Wait, what? *narrows eyes*

Me: Ahahah nothing

Werrley: If you hurt her… *glares*

Me: You’re literally an owl. An owl the size of my fist.

Werrley: *holding a tiny knife in his claws* Wanna rephrase that?

Gwen: *sighs* Guys, you’re both being immature. I’m sure Livi was just joking.

Me: Yeah! I was, uh, joking! Yeah!

Gwen and Werrley: *look at me suspiciously*

Werrley: *brandishes knife* Ok, but bear this in mind… *leans in close and whispers*  ……if you hurt her…… you will be sorry……

Me: *jumps back and edges toward the door* ahhHAHA thErE wIlL bE nO pRObleM sIR hahahh nOOOooo

(I lover conversations with my characters XD)

"Hey. Spit that out."
              _____
              "This is the way."

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 88 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!

Pin It on Pinterest