fb

Digital art critique.

Forums Art Art Critique Digital art critique.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Andrew Schmidt
    @andrew

@jenwriter17, I did a porg because they’re so adorable. Watching The Last Jedi, I can still remember seeing how that one porg whimpered when Chewy was about to eat a roasted porg. But I also really like Marvel (Its so marvelous, get it?).Β Also, theΒ last Marvel movie I watched was Infinity War!

@the-fledgling-artist
    . The picture of the ‘Wild Queen’ which I may have changed her name to ‘Alexius’ was my first digital artwork. I think I may have given her enough facial features (maybe) butΒ I’m not sure with her outfit. I may have to do a little more shading and outlining on it.

But anyway, with two of my younger siblings, I have these little paper sketchbooks things, which I’m giving them practice at drawing faces and people in. One of the books is for animals, and another is for landscapes, which my younger brother is doing.

But anyway, have fun drawing in your sketchy-books!

"Muhahaha!"- Unknown Villain

The Fledgling Artist
    @the-fledgling-artist

@jenwriter17 Thanks πŸ™‚ Yeah digital art is really hard! I was only brave enough to post the picture that turned out best haha. The other handful are pretty bad.

@andrew
    Cool, thanks! πŸ˜‰

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@andrew *high fives fellow Star Wars and Marvel fan* I love Marvel too! Who’s your favorite? I like Cap and Hawkeye. but I haven’t seen Infinity War yet πŸ™ I hear it wasn’t that good though; how was it?

"If you want to change the world, pick up your pen and write." -Martin Luther
    www.jennaterese.com

Andrew Schmidt
    @andrew

@jenwriter17

I will not shed any spoilers, but Infinity WarΒ is really cool! It is a two-parter, so it does have a sad ending… but that’s only the first part, which the second part will come out sometime the next year, I believe.Β It has many cool fights in it! And the villain, Thanos, Β is really good! They really dug deep into him. I don’t know what exactly my favorite person is out of all the characters in the movie is, but just picking from the Avengers, my three favorites is Vision, Wanda, and Thor. Captain America used to be one of my favorites until others came around, but I still like him.

But anyway, I like Infinity War, they really had some good battles in it!

Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@andrew ooh, awesome. I heard that Thanos was really well done. πŸ™‚

will you give me just one spoiler? did somebody die, is that why it’s a sad ending?

www.jennaterese.com

Andrew Schmidt
    @andrew

@jenwriter17

πŸ™‚ AΒ lot of people died, but I believe most of them will come back in the second part next year. But I won’t say too much, because then some people reading this might read a spoiler they didn’t want to know yet.

Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@andrew okay yeah, I wouldn’t want to ruin anything for anyone else 😊

www.jennaterese.com

Andrew Schmidt
    @andrew

@jenwriter17, well anyway, I’m making this story right now (called Opal of the Oak) and I got this huge group of funny characters in mind. I’m still wondering if I should make one of them an artist.

Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@andrew oh, yes, artist people are awesome πŸ˜‰

www.jennaterese.com

Andrew Schmidt
    @andrew

@jenwriter17, yeah, I agree! πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚Β πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ πŸ™‚ Just sending the emoji faces because I want to.

The main character, Peirce, is a wild girl who talks to cardinals, and the villain, Velraider, is funny too. Velraider always wants things to be one hundred percent perfection, and if he even spots a scratch or a droplet of ink on a piece of paper… he isn’t allowing that book to be published to be put in his Wonder House (which is so perfect.)Β Also, oneΒ of these other characters is a librarian… and I already believe she’s going to be hysterical. One of themΒ is going to be an albino, kind of shy. And another one is an old, wise man, and so on.

Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@andrew yep, emojis are fun πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Ooh, your characters sound really interesting and unique πŸ˜€

www.jennaterese.com

Andrew Schmidt
    @andrew

@jenwriter17, thanks! Characters can be really fun to play around with. What if you had a villain who likes painting pictures of ladies and drawing peacocks and foxesΒ in volcanos? That would be funny.Β Or what if you had a big tough guy who likes planting bleeding-hearts, believing that it will attract a happy married couple some day?

Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@andrew yeah thoseΒ definitelyΒ unique characters! πŸ˜‰

www.jennaterese.com

Andrew Schmidt
    @andrew

@jenwriter17, okay! πŸ™‚ As I was getting on here again, I thought the second character I brought up (the tough man with the bleeding-hearts) may have been a little too much… but whatever! “)

Jenna Terese
    @jenwriter17

@andrew πŸ˜€

www.jennaterese.com

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest