Dia Dhuit!! Aka……..Hello:)

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Dia Dhuit!! Aka……..Hello:)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    RaeMarie
    @raemarie

Hi! A few of y’all know me from the couple of times I have been on the kingdom pen forum and the like twice I have been on this forum, but I though that I would introduce myself.

I am RaeMarie. A lover of fantasy, Alternative Universe, vikings, Ireland, and random google searches. An INFP, a mediator and surprisingly, a lover of a good debate. I also love horses and Celtic music.

My current writing work is in the process of attempting to figure out what the world I am doing. :):)

INFP-T. Christ follower, music lover, a dreamer of Middle Earth..........

Samuel
    @samuel

@raemarie Welcome to Story Embers, or Emberia as we like to call it.

NOW TURN BACK BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE

Jk. I wasn’t on KP so I’ll introduce myself; I’m Samuel, an ENFJ-T. *holds up two fingers in some made-up greeting* I’m known for popping up in weird places and don’t really have a specific presence in Emberia…At least, I think so…This is Mr. Owl:

/OvO\ – “Pleased to meet you, hoot hoot.”

Most of us here are nice, but watch out for the moderator @daeus-lamb . He bites. He’s also prone to steal seven sprinkles off of everyone’s donuts…Just seven. At least, that’s what I heard. I’ve never actually experienced it, but I eat sprinkle-less (?) donuts just in case. Here, try one. *hands you internet donut*

(Also, vikings are awesome!)

No one reads these anyway

The Fledgling Artist
      @the-fledgling-artist

@raemarie Welcome! I’m an INFP too. 😀

"Though I'm not yet who I will be, I'm no longer who I was."

RaeMarie
      @raemarie

Thank you @samuel for the welcome!:)

*holds hand up in the Vulcan salute*

I am very happy to meet you, and thank you for the warning! No one shall touch me doughnut!!

My precious……..My precious doughnut……..* glares suspiciously at anyone who dares to venture into the realm of the doughnut.

Thank you for the doughnut!!!!!!:)

By the way, I am nice. If asked nicely to be nice by some nice person who sees the nice personality inside my nice self.

I didn’t mention I was crazy, did I? I am  🙂

Thanks for the welcome!!

Mariposa Aristeo
      @mariposa

@raemarie Hi! Me and my assistant, Aberdeen the Authorosaurus (he’s an ink-drinking, book-eating dinosaur), are pleased to meet you! 🦖😃

If you were a dinosaur, what species would you be? 😜

I think dinosaurs are cooler than dragons. 🦖

RaeMarie
      @raemarie

Hello @mariposa! Thank you for the welcome. 🙂

If I could be a dinosaur, I want to be a Raptor. Mainly because I watched Jurassic World Fallen Kingdom last night and am now fascinated with Raptors and Owen’s relationship with them. 🙂

J. Dekreel
      @dekreel

Hiya, @raemarie! Welcome to Story Embers!

I feel like I should recognize you from Kingdom Pen… Do you have a different name there?

What are some of your favorite books?

(Also, on a random note, I fangirled when I saw the words “Vulcan salute.” 😉 )

ENFP-T. Cartoonist, "half-writer", wolfish.
      Blog

RaeMarie
      @raemarie

Hi @dekreel!!

On Kingdom Pen I went by the name Celtic Cailin, I believe. It has been about a year since I was last active.

I have several favorite books. And right now Hope Ann’s latest is at the top of my list! Another of my favorites is The Silver Chair by C. S. Lewis. What are your favorites?

And a fellow trekie!!! That is so cool! Do you have a favorite there?

Thomas (CrØss_Bl₳de)
      @thewirelessblade

What’s Kingdom Pen?

*Forum Signature here*

J. Dekreel
      @dekreel

@raemarie  Well no wonder I don’t recognize you. XD

My favorites are The Wingfeather Saga by Andrew Peterson, Night by Elie Wiesel, Princess Academy by Shannon Hale, *coughcough* Embers Burning by Aislinn Mollisong (WIP) and *coughcoughagain* Sector One: Insurrection by Danielle Droubay.

*high fives fellow trekkie with hands in Vulcan salute* My favorite is The Original Series, but I also really like The Next Generation. What’s your favorite character? My two favorites are Spock and Data.

@thewirelessblade
        Kingdom Pen is another website for Christian writers, started by Daeus Lamb, I think. It’s a LOT like Story Embers, except it’s specifically for teens and young adults, as opposed to this being for all ages. You will find a LOT of Emberites (is that the right term?) who are also Kapeefers (Kingdom Penners).

ENFP-T. Cartoonist, "half-writer", wolfish.
      Blog

RaeMarie
      @raemarie

@dekreel I have never read those books, but I am definitely open to new suggestions.

I am so excited to meet someone else who knows Star Trek!! I like The Original Series and Enterprise. My all time favorite character is Captain Archer. Mainly because it’s Scott Bakuka, aka Sam Beckett ( Quantum Leap) and Agent Pride ( NCISNOLA). 🙂

i love the term Emberites! It works for me:)

Mariposa Aristeo
      @mariposa

@raemarie Yeah, raptors are cool. 👍🏻 Though the velociraptors in Jurassic Park and Jurassic World are actually not quite that large. 😜 Velociraptors are only about the size of an extra large turkey and weigh about 35 pounds. The raptors in Jurassic Park are more similar to a Deinonychus, but that name didn’t sound cool enough for the producers. 😅

I bet you can’t tell that I like to read dinosaur books. 😋😊🦖🦕

RaeMarie
      @raemarie

@mariposa No, I could tell! I sides to know more about dinosaurs. I used to babysits a couple of darling “angel” boys who would watch Dinosaur Train for hours!

What is your favorite Dinosaur book?

Mariposa Aristeo
      @mariposa

@raemarie My favorite dinosaur book is Dinosaurs: Marvels of God’s Design by Dr. Tim Clarey. 🦖🦕 It’s the most informative dinosaur book I’ve ever read. Best of all, it’s written from a creationist perspective. 😃

RaeMarie
      @raemarie

@mariposa I read that book in school!!! It is really good! I live about ten minutes from the Creation Museum built by Ken Ham here in Branson, MO. I love going in it. I would to go to the Ark and the museum back east.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest