fb

Detective Blueshine (At your service, sah! *salutes*)

Forums General Site Info Introduce Yourself Detective Blueshine (At your service, sah! *salutes*)

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Elizabeth
    @elizabeth

Ooh, a kapeefer! Howdy, friend! Welcome to SE! I was on KP too. It’s so nice to meet you!

INTP. Writer of fantasy and sci-fi. Wannabe artist. Anime geek. Merakian.

Dee-G Blueshine
    @dee-g-blueshine

Medium just means what you use to make art. Like paints, or pencils, or markers.

Ah, thought so! XD

I love sketching with ballpoint pens too! If you ever decide to post some of your art to the forums I’d love to see!

Thanks!

These are a couple of my pen sketches! The first one I inked over a base sketch and added a little pencil shading, the second is completely on it’s own!

What is your current writing project about?

-deep inhale- Two cousins long for adventure and unknowingly step into a world where humans and mythological creatures called the Chevorhinai are at war for power and survival, the ruler determined by a crown possessing magical power! Each side can wield it’s own unique force, and the cousins find that they’re gifted with powers of their own upon entering the realm. The question is, whose side will they join?

At ya service, sah! *two fingered salute*

Dee-G Blueshine
    @dee-g-blueshine

@elizabeth Heya! It’s super nice to meet you too, I saw you when I was on Kingdom Pen!

@selah-chelyah
    You’re welcome, thanks for understanding!

At ya service, sah! *two fingered salute*

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Pin It on Pinterest